Chapter 24

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Sun Hee and Jiyong arrived followed by Nari and Seungri. When Sun Hee and Jiyong walked in, various vampire clans and non vampire clans looked at them; they were especially known because they were the daughter and son of famous business holders and shareholders, and of course son and daughter of vampire clans. They were like a shining diamond who just came in, it's the same with Seungri. All the women who was swooned by Seungri was disappointed to see another woman clinging onto his arms. 

The Choi's got taken by surprise when they saw their spy clinging into Seungri's arms. "Madam Choi, we can kick her out if you want to." Mrs. Choi shook her head, "No, just let her. Who knows? Maybe Sun Hee is planning something as well." 

Sun Hee spotted Mrs. and Mr. Choi. Sun Hee walked hand in hand with Jiyong and the people that they passed by looked at them with awe. The women envied her because of her perfect body line and because she can wear such revealing clothes by pulling it off perfectly. When Sun Hee and Jiyong reached the Chois. Sun Hee smirked and greeted them, "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Choi." The Chois politely bowed their heads. 

"It's a miracle that you're here. I thought you weren't going to come, my dear." Mrs. Choi said and Sun Hee smirked. "I couldn't ignore Seunghyun's invitation." 

"Ahh, I see that you are still concerned with our Seunghyun's feelings. That's good then." Sun Hee scoffed, "I'm sorry. You must have misinterpreted what I said. What I meant was that, I couldn't ignore his invitation because he seemed so desperate and pitiful." The Chois got taken a back with her answer and was totally not expecting an insult coming from Sun Hee's mouth. 

"Ahh. I see. If you may excuse us, we have some... business to attend to." Mr. Choi said after clearing his throat. Sun Hee nodded, "Go ahead. This is your party afterall." Then, the Chois took their exit. Sun Hee smirked as Jiyong chuckled. 

"You're so fierce." Sun Hee chuckled, "I have to be." Jiyong smiled and whispered, "I like it." Sun Hee rolled her eyes and saw her brother walk towards them. Nari held on tight to Seungri as she felt the Chois staring at her. Sun Hee noticed that she was nervous so when Nari and Seungri reached them, she said, "Don't think of anything. Try your best to think of something else. I know that someone is reading yor mind right now. Seungri, keep distracting her, will you? And please, protect her and don't flirt with any hoes." Seungri nodded. 

"Will do sis, but why are we here anyway? What's with this ball?" Seungri asked and Sun Hee just kept quiet. "You'll know later." 

Suddenly, Mrs. Choi walked up to the stage and grabbed a microphone. "Or maybe now..." Sun Hee muttered. 

Mrs. Choi cleared and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen. Our shareholders and other successful company CEO's and company members, I'm grateful that you are here to hear some good news coming from our company." Mrs. Choi stopped and tried to find someone, and when she found Sun Hee, she smirked and kept her stare at her. 

"Tonight, my husband and I are here to hold an engagement party for my son, Choi Seunghyun." Everybody cheered and this is the part when Sun Hee clenches her fists. 

Seungri muttered, "That bastard is getting engaged?" 

"Now, you are probably wondering who the lucky lady is, right?" The crowd wooed once again and this time, Seunghyun appeared from the back doors. He walked up to the stage and stood beside his mother. Mrs. Choi held her son's hands and said, "I'll let my son announce his fiance."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter