Chapter 32

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Why is my neck feeling sore? I opened my eyes slowly and I was surprised because the surroundings that I was in was unfamiliar. I took a look around and furrowed my eyebrows at the familiarity of the room. "Where have I seen this place?" I muttered as I scanned the room again. I squinted my eyes at a familiar bear brick and instantly knew who this apartment belonged to.  

"Choi. ing. Seunghyun." I muttered with gritted teeth.

I tried to move around and surprisingly I wasn't tied up. Why didn't he tie me up? I was being kidnapped aren't I? But to my dismay, the door opened and it revealed the kidnapper. I growled at his sight, but he had a straight face on, as if he didn't like doing this, but I doubt it. I won't get fooled twice by this . 

"This is your condo unit, isn't it?" I said with a hiss. He walked closer to me while holding a tray of food. I eyed him as he kept his silence. "Why aren't you talking? Don't you have a mouth? Answer me you !" I exclaimed. 

He flinched when I called him an and I smirked, "Aren't you brave? You kidnapped me, be brave enough to say something, ." I said once again. But he just placed the tray on the bed in front of me and took the chop sticks in his hand and shoved food in my mouth. I groaned and chewed the food inside my mouth and swallowed it. "I can do it. I have hands, I'm not a handicap." He threw the chop sticks back on the tray and just stared at the food. I looked at him and stared at him for a while, not really feeling hungry. 

"Eat." That was the first thing he told me before walking away. I growled and said, "Ya! CHOI SEUNGHYUN! GET YOUR ING BACK HERE!" I shouted, but all he did was stop in his tracks. He didn't even look back at me, instead, he just stood there and waited for me to speak. I stood up from the bed, but he said, "Don't even think about getting closer to me." I furrowed my eyebrows and said, "Why not? Are you scared?" 

"No. I'm not. Why would I be?" Seunghyun muttered, and I smirked. "Then why are you forbidding me from getting close to you? It's not like you're going to do something to harm me, right?" I taunted him, and I saw his back stiffen. I smirked and crossed my arms, "What's the use of kidnapping me, Seunghyun? I don't love you, and I will never love you again." With what I said, he turned around and rushed to me and pushed me back to the wall. I wasn't scared. 

I knew this would happen, and I was trying to get on his violent side. Why? To see if he still has humanity inside him. How ironic... I use the term humanity when we're vampires, but oh well. You know what I mean, right? 

I tilted my head on the side and smirked, "Why are you doing this, Seunghyun? There's no ing point in this." Seunghyun's eyes were blazing fire. I knew he was angry, no he was furious, but I wanted to know why he was doing this. I don't even see a point to this. He knows so well that I will never go back to him. Even if he makes me choose between him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter