Chapter 35

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! As you all know, I always create stories even if I have tons of pending ones. LOL. I currently have five stories on-going, not including this particular one that I'm going to promote. But yeah... I have another story! Hehe. I just started my other story, which is Conceited Love and it's going well. Thank God, but I hope you can support me with this one too! ^^~

It's a rom-com as well... I guess? Haha. It's a TopBom fan fic and a DaraGon fan fic. All in one. ;) Haha. So applers and TopBom shippers! Please support my new fan fic! ♥

Serendipity

(Click the serendipity for the link.)

Anyway, I'll be expecting you! Hehe. Thanks guys! Love you! ♥

xoxo, 

annetot03

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

"Kiko." Sun Hee called out deadly. Kiko just stood there non-chalanty as she blew on her nails. Chaerin looked at her from head to toe and smirked, "Are you just going to stand there and look prretty? Oh wait, that's not possible. You're not even cut off to be called beautiful." Chaerin snorted as she threw an insult to Kiko. 

Kiko looked at Chaerin and immediately signaled one of her men to go after Chaerin, but Chaerin caught on and immediately slit the man's throat. Kiko gasped as she balled her fists. "But... But... I thought you're-" Kiko was cut short by Chaerin who tilted her head and said, "A human?" 

Kiko squinted her eyes and looked at Chaerin. Chaerin smirked and said, "Dear... It's obvious that you've done horrible in your research, because I'm not just a human... I'm also a vampire. I can sense. I can read minds. I can kill you. Slowly. And. Painfully. In just a ing snap." This caused Kiko to cringe. 

Truth to be told, Kiko was never alone. She always had body guards to do the dirty work for her. She had never laid a hand on anyone, because she never wanted to fight. She used her power to gain something, but never used her hands nor brains to fight something. 

"Looks like what I heard was true." Sun Hee said as she crossed her arms, slowly letting Kiko get intimidated by her. Kiko shot her a glare and said, "What about?" Sun Hee shrugged and said, "That you're a handicap. Nothing but a loser. You never handle things on your own. You depend on someone. Why can't you just kill me with your own hands? Why take your lovely bodyguards with you? Why? Are you afraid? The little princess of the Mizuhara Clan?" Kiko's eyes widened hearing her clan's name. 

"H-h-ow did you-" She was then cut off short by Sun Hee, "How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter