Chapter 8

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

Tonight, Sun Hee and her family were invited to the Choi family's ball. For their success in their business for over 20 years now. The funny thing is, vampires are capable of making humans forget about the past.. So that no one would remember them the following years of their business. 

Sun Hee was now dressed into a a white long dress. She wore her accessories and looked at her elegantly tied hair. "Hmm, this doesn't seem right." She muttered. She untied her hair and did it into a bun. "Hmm, that looks right now." She heard a hoarse voice say. She knew who it is but she was shocked. She turned around and saw Jiyong. They haven't spoke to each other for a week now, because Sun Hee avoided him due to what she said. She knew that nothing will develop in their relationship so she took the initiative to give up on it. 

"What are you doing here?" Sun Hee asked coldly. Jiyong walked to her, with his hands inside his pockets and smirked, "What do you mean? I'm your date for tonight, of course." Sun Hee raised and eyebrow at him and crossed her arms. "Really now? Who gave you the permission to be my date for tonight, Mr. Kwon?" Jiyong walked to her and was only an inch close to her face but Sun Hee didn't flinch. "Me." 

Sun Hee rolled her eyes and pushed Jiyong away from her. "Whatever." She turned her back to him and Jiyong softly chuckled. Sun Her turned her head and asked, "What's funny?" Jiyong looked at her and shook his head. He decided to be playful, so he s his hands around her waist and Sun Hee got taken a back by it. What the ? She thought. Jiyong breathed on her neck and Sun Hee felt shivers on her spine. "You like this, huh?" He whispered into her ears. Unfortunately, Sun Hee didn't give in and slapped his hands away. "You're not going to seduce me, Jiyong. I'm harder to please than any other girls you seduce." She smirked and Jiyong scoffed. "You'll see." 

He leaned in and whispered, "You'll soon bend." He smirked and walked towards the door. "I'll see you downstairs, Mrs. Kwon." Sun Hee rolled her eyes and watched her room her closed. "What a conceited jerk. Who does he think he is? I was right after all. He was just playing." She sat down on her bed and thought for a while. 

On the other hand, Jiyong was sitting beside Youngbae, who was Sang Mi's date for the night, Sun Hee's older sister. "Dude, how is it with Sun Hee?" Youngbae asked and Jiyong smirked. "She'll give in soon." Youngbae chuckled and said, "So you mean, she hasn't gave in yet? What's wrong with the charms of the Great GD?" He teased. Jiyong rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever." Youngbae shook his head and said, "You're working way too much. I thought you didn't have to work on this the hard way but it seems like you are. Are you, by any chance, interested in her?" Jiyong just stared at Youngbae and sent him a death glare. "Don't even go there." Jiyong said sternly. Youngbae shrugged and sat back. 

After a few minutes of waiting. Sang Mi showed up with a bright smile on her face. "Baaabe!" She cooed at Youngbae; he stood up and hugged her. "Aigoo, hey babe. You look gorgeous." Sang Mi blushed and hit his chest lightly. "Ya! Don't compliment me! I told you! I hate it when people compliment me." Youngbae chuckled and kissed her forehead. "But it's the truth though.." He retorted and Sang Mi smiled. "Arasso, I'll take it.. Just now, ok? Thanks babe." Sang Mi kissed him and Jiyong just ignored everything. Not even feeling awkward. But the cold, yet sweet Sun Hee felt awkward. "Erm, can you not be mushy in the living room and find yourself a private room to settle down?" 

 The three of them turned their heads to look at Sun Hee who was feeling awkward and looking awkward. "I don't even know why I'm feeling awkward in my own house." She muttered. Jiyong silently laughed, which Sun Hee heard because of her sharp hearing. "Don't dare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter