Chapter 19

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Finally, Sun Hee and Jiyong reached the airport. Sun Hee's sunglasses were right before her eyes, as well as Jiyong. They were walking side by side as she tried her best not to catch the people's attention. They were walking faster since they already saw the car waiting for them. A trusted body guard of the Lee Clan waved at Sun Hee and she nodded. "You see that black car? We're going in there." Sun Hee told Jiyong. He nodded. 

As they were rolling their suitcases, the body guard opened the back seat doors and waited for Sun Hee and Jiyong to go in. Sun Hee nodded to the body guard and went inside, Jiyong followed. When the body guard already brought the suitcases inside the trunk, he went to the driver's seat and asked Sun Hee where they are heading. "To YG." Sun Hee ordered charismatically. 

The body guard nodded and drove off. It took 20 minutes to go to YG, and yet, all Jiyong could do was stare at Sun Hee. "Ya, stop staring. When will you break that habit of yours?" Sun Hee said and Jiyong chuckled. "It's not my fault that you're beautiful.. but don't be too full of yourself. You're not THAT beautiful." Sun Hee gasped and was about to smack Jiyong on his chest, but thanks to Jiyong's fast reflexes, he countered it. He held on to her wrists and smirked.

"You may not be the most beautiful human being in this world, but you're the most beautiful woman in my eyes." Sun Hee blushed. She shook her hands off of Jiyong and hid her face. "Y-y-a! Don't be like that. You're so cheesy and that's so cliche." Jiyong chuckled and said, "Am I not allowed to be cheesy?" 

"No, you're not allowed to be cheesy." Sun Hee said and Jiyong rolled his eyes. Soon enough, they arrived YG. They got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of YG. Staff bowed to them, as Nari walked towards them. When Nari was in front of the couple, Nari gulped and said, "The police are investigating your stuff right now." Sun Hee's eyes widened, "! I told you to follow my orders, why didn't you?!" She yelled. Everyone in the floor looked at the commotion, causing the police to go down and see what is happening. 

"I'm s-s-sorry, ma'm. There was nothing I could do.. It was intended." Nari explained. Sun Hee scoffed and said, "You really hate me, don't you? When Jiyong orders you, you oblige, but when it's me, you don't. What's wrong with you?" Sun Hee asked. Nari didn't respond because she admits to herself that she hated Sun Hee. 

"It's not that, ma'm.." Nari said quietly. "Save your explanation. I don't want to ing hear it." Suddenly, a police came up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter