Chapter 10

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

Sun Hee was at her office, trying to figure out who was trying to steal from YG. Just the other day, Jiyong and her talked to the people who were trying to steal money from YG. They said they were under someone. Sun Hee was now looking at their background informations. Looking at their employment history if they have an employer with the same name. Unfortunately, she didn't find any similarities or any suspicious acts. But she did found something off about their employee records. 

She skimmed through the years of their employment and all three of them didn't have any employment history at the year of 2012. "This is weird.. Mr. Go, Mr. Kim and Mr. Han all retired from their old jobs on 2011, but there is no sign of them being employed now.. " She muttered. She called her secretary, but she wasn't answering. "What the heck?" She rolled her eyes and got up from her seat. When she got out, she saw her secretary carrying a large bouqet of flowers. She squinted her eyes and furrowed her eyes, "Wow, what a suitor you have." Sun Hee commented and her secretary shook her head. 

"It's not for me Ms. Lee." Sun Hee then realized that it was for her. "It's for who then?" She still asked. Her secretary smiled and gave it to Sun Hee. "It's for you Ms. Lee." Sun Hee looked if there was a card and there, she found it tucked behind a flower after another. She took the little card out and read it: 

Ms. Lee Sun Hee, 

I would like to apologize for being away today, and to make it up to you, follow the instructions below:

1. Go back to your house. NOW. 

2. Ask the maids about what to do next.

3. Call me. 

4. Wait for me. 

5. Come with me. 

You get that? Simple right? Just follow it and I promise you that you won't regret it. 

P.S. Change your outfit into something that you'll wear in the summer. 

I'll see you later, Ms. Lee. 

Mr. Kwon

"Unbelievable." She muttered, but a smile crept to her face and immediately told her secretary, "Jina, please cancel any outstanding meetings and please handle things for me. I'll be back immediately." Jina smiled and said, "You didn't have to cancel anything Ms. Lee. Mr. Kwon has taken care of everything." Sun Hee gasped and was impressed because Jiyong was showing a different side of him. She scrunched her nose and nodded. "Alright then. You can leave early then." Sun Hee said and Jina shook her head. "Ani, it's okay Ms. Lee. You don't have to dismiss me early." Jina said and for the first time, Sun Hee smiled at Jina. "No, you have nothing to do here anyway. Enjoy your day." Jina smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Ms. Lee." Sun Hee nodded and went back inside to her office. She grabbed her purse on her other hand while carrying the flowers. 

She went to her car and drove back to their mansion. She parked her car and went inside the mansion and found the maids. "Erm, unnies. I was wondering if Jiyong.." She didn't know how to ask, moreover, she was shy to ask. The maids giggled and said, "Young miss, were you going to ask what you're supposed to do regarding Mr. Kwon's orders?" Sun Hee nodded and grinned. "Yeah.. What does he want me to do?" The maids giggled and said, "He told us to tell you to pack for a week vacation." Sun Hee gasped and tried to digest what they said, "One week vacation?" She repeated and the maids nodded. "Do you want us to help you pack?" Sun Hee shook her head and said, "Ani, that's okay. I don't want to burden you." The maids nodded and smiled. 

"Just call us if you need help, young miss." Sun Hee nodded and went to her room. "One week vacation?" Her heart beated faster when she thought that she'd be alone with Jiyong for the entire week. A part of her is excited about it and a part of her is worried. She doesn't know why her heart was thumping fast, but she was worried because she's scared. She doesn't know why, but she feels scared. She suddenly remembered that she has to pack, and so she did. She rummaged through her closet and neatly folded several summer outfits, including swimwears, just in case, since he mentioned something about summer.

After a few minutes of packing, she was finally done and she wasn't even tired, in fact, she was happy packing because it's been a while for her. The last time she had to pack was when she had to go to Busan for a photoshoot. She picked up the card she recieved from Jiyong and looked at the third step, which is to call Jiyong. She rummaged through her purse and took out her phone and called Jiyong. 

"Hello?" She said in perfect english, while Jiyong just said, "Yoboseyo?" It's funny how they would always start phone calls with clueless hellos when they both know who they are talking to. "Oh, Sun Hee. Are you finished packing already?" Sun Hee decided to be a little playful. "What do you mean pack?" Jiyong gasped and exclaimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter