Chapter 39

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

"Unnie, do you think Gummy unnie is going to be here soon?" Chaerin asked Bom, but she just kept on looking at her phone as she looked at the time. She gritted her teeth and decided to call her unnie, before she could, the door swung open and revealed Seungri, "Gummy noona is here!" 

Bom and Chaerin immediately stood up and went to the door and was greeted by a tired Gummy. "Where is she?!" Gummy asked and Bom and Chaerin immediately brought her to her room. When they have reached Sun Hee's room. Sun Hee's parents were with Jiyong. Jiyong sat on her right side while holding her hand while Sun Hee's mother was sitting on the left side, caressing Sun Hee's cheek. 

"Noona!" Jiyong stood up and made way for Gummy. Gummy bowed briefly to Sun Hee's parents and took out a syringe and a little bottle. She took the contents of the little bottle to the syringe and checked if the syringe was good. She checked Sun Hee's pulse and bit her lip. 

She looked for a visible vein on her forearm and pushed the syringe into her. She slowly pushed the contents of the syringe into her throbbing arm and nervously looked at her. "I just hope you'll be fine after this..." Gummy whispered as she took out the syringe and looked at the wall clock. 

"Give her ten minutes and hopefully the redness would subside... If it doesn't..." Gummy stopped, not being able to continue. "If it doesn't... we're too late." Jiyong looked at Sun Hee and prayed. 

"Please.... Sun Hee, my daughter... We need you. We're here. Jiyong's here, Seungri's here, Bom's here, Chaerin's here. We're all here honey. Open your eyes... Please." Mrs. Lee cried as she hugged her daughter helplessly. 

Mr. Lee, however, had a firing gaze. He looked at the wall and clenched his fists. "Who did this to my daughter?" He asked. Everyone in the room froze. It's been a long time ever since they heard Mr. Lee speak this way. 

It's as if he was ready to kill someone. 

"Y-y-yeobo..." Mrs. Lee called him softly, but he didn't budge. "WHO ING DID THIS TO MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER?!" Mr. Lee exploded and Jiyong clenched his fists. "Who?! Tell me!" 

"K-k-kiko and S-s-seunghyun, uncle..." Chaerin answered. Seungri furrowed his eyebrows, "Kiko from Mizuhara clan?" Chaerin nodded slowly. Seungri gritted his teeth. 

"That !" Seungri exclaimed as he was about to storm off, his father held him back and said, "LEE SEUNGHYUN!" Seungri stopped and turned to his father. He softened at the sight of his father. 

"Seungri... Violence isn't going to get you anywhere." Mr. Lee said. Seungri furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Then what are we going to do?! Let her suffer without any justice?! We are vampires for a reason! That is to protect each one of us!! We're rare! We don't add up like humans do, appa! They attempted to kill MY twin! And I'm going to ing kill them!" 

With that, Seungri stormed off. Mr. Lee just sighed and plopped down on the chair and hung his head low. Jiyong, on the other hand, just stood still. "U-u-uncle... Seungri's right... we can't just watch unnie suffer, we have to do something. They attempted to murder unnie and that's not something that we can tolerate... we may be the most infulential vampire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter