Chapter 20

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY

"This.." YG momentarily said, but continued, "is the Choi clan's right?" He asked, a bit confused and unsure. Sun Hee clenched her fists as she heard the Choi Clan. 

"Yes." She answered. Jiyong, on the other hand, feels lost. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at YG and Sun Hee. "The Choi Clan? Which means.." Sun Hee looked at Jiyong, sending a look that spells out 'shut up'. 

"Yes, it's Seunghyun's clan." Sun Hee bluntly said to erase Jiyong's curiousity. Jiyong's eyes widened. "What? How is that possible?" Sun Hee shrugged and pretended she didn't give a about what's happening, when in reality, she was full of thoughts and she was damn confused. Why would the Choi Clan try to harm Sun Hee? What are they looking for? What is their purpose? And who is the one who broke into their offices. 

"Uncle, can I go to your office?" Sun Hee asked. Jiyong and YG were clueless as to what Sun Hee was about to do, but YG allowed her nevertheless. "Okay." YG answered. Sun Hee deliberately walked to the staircase and ran upstairs to her uncle's office. Jiyong and YG followed her. She opened the door and looked at the monitors placed beside YG's huge desk. She went over there and took a look at the monitors. Soon enough, YG and Jiyong arrived and saw Sun Hee looking at the CCTV monitors. YG realized what she was doing but Jiyong still didn't know what was in the monitor. 

"What's up in the monitor? Why is she looking over it?" Jiyong asked YG quietly. YG silently answered, "Go ahead and look, you'll see." Jiyong nodded and walked towards Sun Hee who was busy clicking her way out of the monitors. 

Jiyong reached her and saw what's shown in the monitors. "CCTV.." Jiyong muttered and Sun Hee nodded. "Yes, now.. Uncle, where is the CCTV for our offices?" YG smiled and said, "It's in my computer, I programmed it in my computer so that no one can access it. Even genius hackers can't gain access to it." Sun Hee nodded and moved over to her uncle's computer. 

She typed in her uncle's username and password and searched for a program. She found the program and clicked hers and Jiyong's office space. She picked out the date for the CCTV record and played today's capture. She and Jiyong patiently watched the video until they saw someone suspicious come in. 

"Nari?" Jiyong and Sun Hee both exclaimed. YG furrowed his eyebrows and quickly ran to see the video. His eyes was full of surprise and confusion. "Nari? My secretary?" He asked, dumbfounded. They watched it carefully as Nari was unaware that their offices had a hidden camera in it. Nari was looking over Sun Hee's drawers and took something out. She paused it and zoomed in into which folder Nari was holding. Her eyes widened when she saw 'YG Top Secret'. 

"!" She stood up immediately and rushed to the door but stopped abruptly and turned to look at YG and Jiyong. "Watch the whole video and tell me who broke into our offices and who delivered the ing letter when I come back." After that, she ran to her office and when she arrived, she opened her door and looked at her office. It wasn't that messy, although, folders and papers are scattered on the floor. She looked at her drawer where Nari got her missions folder, and opened it. She tried to search for it and didn't find it. 

" you Nari." She muttered under  her breath. She closed her eyes and heaved a heavy sigh. "Who the are you working for? The Choi's?" She slammed her drawer closed and stepped on the papers scattered on the floor and closed her office door. She went to the elevator and saw Nari in front the elevator. 

She clenched her fists and walked towards her. Nari noticed and cold sweat was forming on her forehead. She avoided any contact towards Sun Hee, especially eye contact. Sun Hee smirked. "Nari." She called. 

Nari looked up nervously and stuttered, "Y-y-yes, ma'm?" Sun Hee looked at her with her intimidating gaze and asked, "Are you sure you didn't let anyone one in our offices?" Nari gulped and shook her head. "I'm sure ma'm. I was running an errand for someone." 

Sun Hee raised her eyebrows and asked, "An errand? From who?" Nari answered, "A.. A.. Friend.." 

"Ahhh, a friend.. so you weren't inside the building?" Nari shook her head. "I see. But if you weren't, how were you able to know this? Because you're our secretary? I'm pretty sure anyone in the building would have known to call us first instead of you." 

Nari gulped, she didn't have anymore excuses. She didn't say anything. "Just make sure you're telling me the truth, Nari. You still haven't seen me at my worst and be thankful for that." With that, Sun Hee walked inside the elevator and faced Nari, who was frozen in her spot. Sun Hee tilted her head on the side, "Not going in?" She asked mockingly. Nari shook her head vigourously, showing how scared she was. 

Sun Hee already knew that Nari is guilty in doing what she did, beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter