Chapter 11

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Yes, Bali." Jiyong answered, knowing that Sun Hee is shocked. Sun Hee smiled without her knowing and hugged Jiyong. Jiyong got taken a back but liked it. So to avoid misunderstandings, they both closed their minds. 

"Wow, this is a big move." After a long silence, Jiyong blurted that out. Making Sun Hee awkward. She pulled out from the hug right away and cleared . "Oh uhm.. Sorry. It's just that.. I've always wanted to go to Bali." Jiyong smiled. He knew. He knew from her parents. 

Just a week ago, Jiyong noticed that Sun Hee has been keeping herself busy. Jiyong knew that she's a workaholic but he never knew that she was that serious. He decided to give her a break, a vacation from all the stress she's feeling. He went to the Lee's mansion when Sun Hee was at the office, working, as per usual. 

A maid greeted Jiyong and let him in. The maid told him to sit down on the couch in the living room while waiting for Sun Hee's parents. Jiyong obliged and went to the living room and sat down. A couple of minutes later, Sun Hee's parents appeared and greeted Jiyong warmly. "Oh, Jiyong! You're here!" Sonia Moore retorted. Jiyong smiled and nodded. 

"Auntie, Uncle. It's nice to see you." Jiyong replied and the leader of the Lee Clan patted Jiyong's shoulder and offered him to sit down. They all sat down, facing each other. "So, what brings you here, son?" Jun Ho said. 

"I just want to ask where Sun Hee would go. I've been thinking.. that she should take a break because of work. She's been stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter