Chapter 21

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

A beeping sound woke Sun Hee up. Her annoyed and stressed self stood up from the comfy bed that was fully inviting her in and groaned. She looked at her phone, where the beeping sound came from and pressed the only button available. IPhones.. a very handy phone indeed. Yet very stressing from the applications on her phone.

She unlocked it with a swift glide of the arrow showing in her screen and looked at the application that beeped. Her eyes almost went out of its sockets when she saw that the tracking device she placed on Nari has been destroyed. She squinted her eyes and took her laptop and made her wonders. While she was busy typing in her laptop, trying to see if she could still track down when and where the tracking device had been destroyed, Jiyong burst inside her room and yelled, "WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM!"

Sun Hee shot him a look, making Jiyong shut up. "What is it?" She said coldly. Obviously her usual monotone. 

Since Jiyong is quite used to her usual monotones, he is left unaffected, "Nari just sent me her resignation letter through mail." When Jiyong said this, Sun Hee got alarmed. "WHAT?! She resigned?"

Jiyong nodded and handed Sun Hee the letter. She opened it violently and read it: 

397-5 YG Building

Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

Seoul, South Korea

Dear Mr. Kwon/Ms. Lee/Mr. Yang: 

This is my formal notification that I am resigning from YG Entertainment as your head secretary. July 25, 2012 will be my last day of employment. I am resigning due to family matters and I am obliged to take care of my siblings and family first. 

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given here, and wish you much success in the future. 

Sincerely, 

Kim Nari

"That's very odd.." Sun Hee muttered. "Did you just print these out?" Sun Hee asked and Jiyong nodded. 

"Yeah, she e-mailed it to me, which I don't know how she got my e-mail from, but come to think of it. She was pretty obsessed with me." This cockiness caused Sun Hee to raise her eyebrows. "Stop being so cocky." 

"Open your email address." Sun Hee ordered and Jiyong obeyed in a split second. Once he logged in, Sun Hee saw silly emails from women chasing him. "You are such a playboy." Sun Hee rolled her eyes, hiding her jealousy. Jiyong smirked. "You're jealous, aren't you?" 

Sun Hee scoffed and said, "I-I-I'm definitely not. Why would I be jealous?" She rolled her eyes and Jiyong just chuckled and placed his hands inside his jean pockets. 

Sun Hee did her wonders and tried to track the location of the computer or device that Nari used to send her resignation letter. 

Suddenly, there was a box that appeared in her laptop's screen.

LOCATION FOUND.

Location: Choi Summer Residence

Time: 1:03 AM KST

Date: July 18, 2012

"Bingo." Sun Hee smirked. "The culprit is definitely the Chois, but hold on.. I still have to find out if the location of where she sent the e-mail matches the destroyed tracking device I've placed on  her blouse." Sun Hee stated and typed on her laptop again, while Jiyong tried to process everything all at once. "Someone detroyed the tracking device? But how could they see that? Isn't it small?" 

Sun Hee nodded, "That's why I was wondering. How could they have destroyed it so easily? It's not that easily seen since it camouflages with her blouse.. If it really is the Chois that she's working with, then they will be able to find it. Obviously, their the Chois." 

When another box popped on her screen, she was gleaming with joy.

LOCATION FOUND.

Location: Choi Summer Residence

Time: 22:27 PM KST

Date: July 17, 2012

"So they obliterated the tracking device around 10:30 in the evening and sent the email around 1 in the morning today and it's in the same location. So, July 25th is a week from now, which means she's still in the office right now?" Jiyong nodded and Sun Hee. 

"Arasso, stay here and I'll just get ready." Jiyong nodded. 

Sun Hee stood up, but Jiyong grabbed her wrist, which caused Sun Hee to bounce back to Jiyong's chest. "YA!"

"What the hell are you doing?" Sun Hee exclaimed.

Jiyong puckered his lips and closed his eyes. Sun Hee rolled her eyes and glared at Jiyong, "Do you think right now is the best time for this?" 

Jiyong nodded and pouted, "Bali!" Sun Hee rolled her eyes and said, "No."

She turned around but Jiyong was quick enough to pin her on the wall. Sun Hee groaned, "Are you seriously being childish right now, Jiyong?" Jiyong smirked. "If this is childish to you, so be it. I'm not letting you go until I get a morning kiss." He then grinned cheekily. Somehow, Sun Hee smiled at his childishness. 

Sun Hee gave in and gave Jiyong a kiss, but suddenly, Jiyong slid his hands around Sun Hee's waist and kissed her deeper. Sun Hee was taken a back, but she thought that she should have expected this from Jiyong. She smiled through their kiss and clasped her hands around Jiyong's neck. Jiyong bit Sun Hee's bottom lip, which made her lips part. Jiyong's tongue entered and Sun Hee took the invitation and fought for dominance.

Once they were out of breath, Sun Hee pulled out first and punched Jiyong on the stomach. It was not that hard. Trust me.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

"OUCH!" Jiyong exclaimed. Sun Hee chuckled and kissed Jiyong's cheeks and went inside the washroom and closed the door immediately. She chuckled inside the room and muttered, "Idiot."

Jiyong, however, has turned serious. The moment Sun Hee went inside the washroom, he took his phone out and contacted his sister. The phone rang and finally, Dami answered.

"Yoboseyo?" Dami greeted.

"Noona, you are right. It is the Chois." Jiyong stated.

Dami smirked, "I told you so. So, what are you going to do now?" 

"I don't know yet. Sun Hee and I still have to talk about that, she found the location and tracked them." 

"Really? That's quite impressive. She's younger than you, yet she's much more of a genius more than you." Jiyong got offended, "Ya! Are you saying I'm not a genius? Excuse me! I was your partner for our missions, how can you say  that?!" Dami laughed.

"I was just joking. Jeez, such a jealous person. Anyway, how is she? Are you both doing fine?" Dami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter