Chapter 48

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

​As the family agreed to go, they went to their own rides and followed each other to Lotte World, where they intend to enjoy their day and put back everything behind for a moment. Sun Hee was with Jiyong, Seungri drove with Nari and her family, their parents were with the others inside their huge van and so on. Once their convoy had ended to the Lotte World parking, they parked right beside each other and got out with smiles plastered on their faces. Seungri held open the back seat of his SUV and waited for Nari's family members to get out one by one. While Jiyong ran to Sun Hee's side and opened the door for her. Sun Hee smiled and thanked the love of her life. 

Once they were all gathered in one place, Jiyong and Sun Hee decided to buy all the tickets for their family members and family friends. They walked hand in hand towards the line and waited patiently. While Jiyong and Sun Hee were waiting, a man had accidentally pushed Jiyong's back, making him stumble towards Sun Hee. Luckily, Sun Hee was able to catch Jiyong. She immediately looked at the man and glared at him, "Will you watch where you're going?" The man bowed his head and briefly looked at Sun Hee and Jiyong. 

Jiyong creased his forehead when he saw Sun Hee intently staring at the man who just bumped into him. Sun Hee broke her stare when she read the man's mind, ", I think she caught me." She then looked at Jiyong and immediately felt alarmed, "Jiyong..." She called, making Jiyong's nerves shoot up. 

"What is it?" Jiyong asked with his eyebrows furrowed. He wasn't able to read his mind since he was focusing on Sun Hee's expression. 

"That man... who just bumped into you. I don't think he's just some random guy." Sun Hee stated with a straight face, not wanting Seungri to suspect anything, because she knows that when she feels something, Seungri will feel it as well. Jiyong looked at Sun Hee and instantly understood what she was saying. "So, you're saying he's here to spy on us?" Sun Hee nodded. 

"I think he works for the Chois or the Mizuharas. I'm not sure, but let's keep an eye on him, arasso?" Sun Hee stated, making Jiyong nod. 

"But, are we going to tell your parents?" Jiyong asked curiously, obviously worried about Seungri's safety. Sun Hee sighed and nodded, "I think we'll have to. This is dangerous, Ji. I can't afford to lose Seungri. We'd have to tell everyone so they would be alert with their surroundings." Jiyong nodded and placed his hands on Sun Hee's shoulders. 

"Come on, let's buy the tickets fast so that we can enter the park and inform the others." Jiyong stated, while Sun Hee nodded in agreement. With them next in line, they immediately told the sales lady how many they are and the sales lady was astonished. Despite the fact that they bought so much tickets, Sun Hee and Jiyong had paid for the tickets in cash, which shocked the cashier herself and the other people in line. Once they have already paid, they thanked the cashier and walked away with people looking at  them. 

"Honestly, they are so... ugh, never mind." Sun Hee muttered as she continued to walk towards her family and close friends with some tickets in hand. When they reached them, they individiually gave them their own tickets. Once they were all settled, they once again lined up and gave the employee their tickets to get admitted. When all of them entered the park, all of them felt giddy except for two people. 

Sun Hee and Jiyong. 

They looked at each other and talked with their minds, making sure only the two of them are in the conversation. They had both decided to split up and tell the others so that they could act fast. Sun Hee signaled her mother and sister to go to the washroom while Jiyong signaled his friends to go somewhere. The ones that are left by the entrance are Seungri, Nari and her family, Mr. Lee, Dara, Bom, Chaerin, and the others. 

When Sun Hee and the others arrived at  the washrom, they made sure that there was nobody inside. They locked the door for a while and they started to get nervous of the way Sun Hee was acting. "Why did you call us here? And why di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter