Chapter 41

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

"Sun Hee? Omo, SUN HEE!" Seungri exclaimed as he immediately hugged his twin sister. Sun Hee, on the other hand, rolled her eyes and pulled him off of her. "Aish, are you a kid?!" Seungri ignored her and hugged her once again. 

Sun Hee sighed and said, "I'm gonna count to three, and when you're still clinging onto me. You're dead." Seungri still ignored it and just continued to hug her. 

"One..." 

"Two..."

"Ahhh! Ya! Don't you know how to count?!" Seungri exclaimed as he massaged his poor . He pouted and Sun Hee laughed. "Serves you right. You know that I hate cheesy things, yet you do it." Seungri scoffed and said, "What an ungrateful sister I have here. Right Jiyong?!" 

At the sound of his name, Sun Hee's smile immediately faded. She looked at him with anger, though she didn't know why. Jiyong just stared at her, still finding it harder to believe that she's awake. 

He's happy, yes. 

He's grateful that she's awake, yes.

But he's just afraid. Afraid of going near her and then later on, she will just disappear once again. Seungri seeing both of them not happy to see each other, frowned. 

"Aren't you guys happy to see each other? Especially you Jiyong." Jiyong looked at Seungri and nodded. Seungri raised his eyebrow and said, "Then why are you not saying anything?" Jiyong blinked and then looked at Sun Hee. 

"Because I'm afraid." Seungri and Sun Hee furrowed their eyebrows. 

"Of what?" This time, it was Sun Hee who spoke. 

"Of losing you again... I nearly lost you, and I thought I was losing my mind, but seeing you now... Alive and kicking, i'm just scared." Sun Hee's gaze to him softened. 

"The only way you're going to lose me is if you decide to another woman or this woman right here." Sun Hee pointed at Kiko who was painfully clutching onto her thigh. Kiko glared at Sun Hee and yelled, "!" 

Sun Hee smirked and said, "Oh I know. You don't have to tell me." Kiko ignored her and cried for pain. Sun Hee sighed and asked, "Are you going to do that?" She looked at Jiyong and Jiyong shook his head. 

"No." 

Sun Hee smiled weakly and nodded. "Good, because I will ing kill you. It's not even a threat, it's a fact." Jiyong chuckled and walked closer to Sun Hee, but Sun Hee told him to stop right there. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Why?" 

"Because I still have some doubts. Answer them truthfully and I'll let you come closer." Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and nodded, "Okay." Sun Hee nodded and sighed heavily before speaking. 

"Is it true that you're married with this ?" Sun Hee glared at Kiko, while Kiko did the same. Jiyong raised his eyebrows and said, "What? What are you talking about?" Sun Hee smirked and looked at Kiko. 

"It seems like you're just making your own delusions, Kiko." Sun Hee said and Kiko just clenched her jaws. "Do you really think I'd fall for your lies?" Kiko stared at her. 

"What if it's not a lie?" Kiko retorted, but Sun hee was unshaken. 

"I'm not falling for your load, Kiko. I know what you're trying to do. I can read minds you know and it's pretty easy to read yours. do you actually think tricking me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter