Chapter 42

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

As soon as Sun Hee exited her humble abode, her face darkened. She emitted a serious and dark aura. She walked down the stairs, and when she arrived downstairs, all eyes were on her. They were surprised, and exchanged their gasps and surprised faces. 

Sun Hee walked towards them and said, "Someone lock Kiko up in a room with no windows." She eyed Seungri and Youngbae, and they immediately complied. As soon as they exited the living room, Sun Hee stared at the crowd in their living room. She saw three particular people who were crying their eyes out. They ran towards Sun Hee and slammed their bodies to her weak body, which caused her to stumble on the ground. 

"Omo!" Sun Hee exclaimed as the three figures continued to embrace her. Sun Hee shook her head and said, "You guys are such cry babies!" Bom looked at her and said, "We're crying because we thought you not going to live, insensitive ninny!"'

Sun Hee chuckled and said, "If you have forgotten, I'm a strong woman, unnie, but right now, you still can't forget the fact that I was poisoned and your heavy bodies aren't helping at all." With her remark, they immediately lifted their bodies and dusted themselves. Sun Hee smirked and said, "Tsk, who knew I could make such a great impact on you guys?" 

Chaerin slapped her arms, which made her grimace in pain. "Ahh!" She rubbed it, but suddenly, she heard her father clear his throat. Everyone fell into silence. She looked at her parents, and they immediately smiled at her. 

She walked closer to them as she immediately embraced them once she came face to face with them. Sang Mi was merely watching on the side, but decided to join their little family reunion. She hugged her sister tightly as Sun Hee struggled free. Sun Hee looked at her parents.

"I'm glad you're already awake, my daughter." Mrs. Lee said in glee. Sun Hee smiled and said, "I wouldn't be a Lee if I didn't wake up, you know." They chuckled and so did Sun Hee. 

However, seeing Seungri and Youngbae returning, she stepped away from her parents and looked at everyone. Stopping her gaze at Jiyong, but immediately averting it as soon as she caught him staring at her. Her face turned serious once again as she spoke, "Kiko isn't responsible for this. Their parents are." 

Everyone gasped, including her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Lee looked at each other and then to their daughter. "The Mizuharas and the Chois are basically blinding their son's and daughter's mind. They are brainwashing them with power. They are using power as an excuse to betray is, thinking they could be invincible once they combine their powers." 

"So, you mean, the Chois and Mizuharas want to eliminate us?" Mr. Lee asked, clearly not impressed with the Chois and Mizuharas. Sun Hee nodded, "Yes. This little ambush that they have planned is just a beginning, because as Kiko and I talked earlier, she mentioned something about her father killing Jiyong if she won't follow his requests." With her remark, she looked at Jiyong and surprise was clearly evident in his eyes. 

"Why would he kill Jiyong?" Mrs. Lee asked, while Sun Hee clenched her fists. She was not sure herself, but her hunch made sense. "I'm not sure myself, but I think it's because I'm his soulmate and Mr. Mizuhara clearly knows that. He wanted to break me mentally and physically. He wanted to break Jiyong mentally and physically. To win our powers, to overpower us. I may not know what will happen if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter