Chapter 29

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, I'm sorry for interrupting you. Haha. I'm here to promote another fanfic of mine. *Sigh* I know, I know. I write too much... but it's my hobby so I don't mind. Hehe, plus, my second fanfic is about to end, so I could careless if I make another one, right? 

Anyway, my seventh fan fic is called Conceited Love. It's a Daragon fic, so applers! Subscribe!! Chapter one is up, so comment and subscribe! I'll be looking forward for you support! ^^~

Link: Conceited Love

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Sun Hee, her cousin, Chaerin, Dara and Bom, have already arrived at the Club that Dara and Bom owned. They were escorted towards their private booth and they immediately ordered their usuals. Sun Hee promised that she won't party hard, so for her first drink, she had Shirley Temple. They waited for the waiter to come back, but for the mean time, they talked amongst themselves and scanned the club. 

"Ahhh, it feels good to be back again." Dara stated. Chaerin and Sun Hee giggled as they realized that Dara and Bom were strained from their previous mission. "I bet you played during your mission, didn't you, unnies?" Chaerin accusedly asked Bom and Dara. 

Bom smirked and said, "There's no ing way that we can survive without playing." Sun Hee shook her head in disbelief and said, "I'd pity your future soulmates." Chaerin laughed and nodded in agreement. "They would have to adjust with your environment... Which is the playful side of the world." 

Bom and Dara rolled their eyes, but as if on cue, the waiter arrived with a serving plate on his hands, consisted of their drinks. The waiter placed the drinks down on the table while the girls muttered their thanks. As Sun Hee sipped her drink, Bom and Dara stood up with their drinks in hand and exclaimed, "We're going to dance and possibly find some hot guys! What about you two?" Dara asked. 

Chaerin looked at Sun Hee, but Sun Hee shook her head, "You go ahead. I'm good with staying here." Chaerin nodded and asked, "You sure you'll be okay here?" Sun Hee nodded and smiled. "Yeah, go ahead. I promised Jiyong I won't party hard." Dara and Bom rolled their eyes and said, "Such a geek, but anyway. Whatever! We're going!" Sun Hee nodded and held her drink. She sighed and checked her phone if Jiyong sent her a message. 

She smiled when she saw a message from Jiyong. 

From: Kwon

Don't party hard, arasso? Stay away from the guys. I'm warning you!! 

Sun Hee chuckled and placed her phone back to her clutch. As she sipped her drink, she felt like someone was staring at her. She looked around and finally found the person who was staring at her. She clenched her fists as she sent a glare to that person. She saw the person smirk and stand up from the seat he sat on. He walked towards her, and as she watched him do that, the hold she has on her glass tightened. 

When the person reached their booth, he leaned on the end of the circular couch and smirked, "It's nice to see you here. Having fun?" She gritted her teeth and greeted him coldly, "Seunghyun..." He smiled at her, but the smile wasn't a genuine nor a fake smile. It was an evil smile. Sun Hee furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "What are you doing here?" 

Seunghyun looked down at her left hand and saw her engagement ring. He smirked and tilted his head on the side, "I see that you're wearing your lovely engagement ring." Sun Hee looked down at her hand and hid her hands, "What do you want, Seunghyun?" She growled at Seunghyun. Seunghyun chuckled and said, "I don't want anything, babe. I just want to let you know that you're getting engaged to a guy that had a bad intention." Sun Hee furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "What the are you on about?" 

Seunghyun clicked his tongue and stood up, he walked towards the exit of the booth and turned around. "Check your phone, and listen to it carefully. I'm just warning you because I still love you..." The look on Seunghyun's eyes showed pain. He looked hurt, but he immediately looked away and walked away. Sun Hee furrowed her eyebrows and replayed the things Seunghyun said in her head. 

She suddenly remembered Seunghyun's words. "Check my phone?" She asked herself, so she immediately took her clutch and stood up. When she got out, her girls saw her with a stiff expression. They immediately stopped dancing and watched her go to the washroom. They looked at each other and shrugged. "Let's just see if she's gonna come back." Chaerin said and the sisters agreed. 

Inside the washroom, she took her phone out and saw that a voice record was sent to her with an unknown number. She selected it and looked around if someone was inside the washroom. She sighed heavily and muttered, "Is this even right? Should I even trust Seunghyun? I'm pretty sure this is a lie..." Nevertheless, she pressed the play button. She heard several murmurs in the background, but heard a familiar voice. 

It was Youngbae's voice. She furrowed her eyebrows and listened intently to the recorded voice.

"Ya, Jiyong-ah. I can see that you're really serious with Sun Hee, huh? You're already engaged!" Youngbae said, Sun Hee presumed. 

"Yeah, I definitely am. Despite the image I had back then. Now, I'm really serious about it."  Jiyong said. 

"Hyung, what about that bet that you and Youngbae hyung had?" An unfamiliar voice that Sun Hee never knew about. 

"Bet? What bet is that guy talking about?" Sun Hee muttered and continued to listen to the recording. 

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Yeah, Jiyong. You lost the bet. Where's my money?" Youngbae jokingly said.

", it's not valid anymore. She didn't only fall in love with me but she's over heels with me. I told you that she's gonna fall." Jiyong said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter