Chapter 7

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

Sun Hee grabbed her things and put it inside her little purse. She slid her sunglasses on and opened her big room doors. She ran downstairs and opened the front door. She wanted to walk around the quiet neighborhood and just think over things. What kind of things? Things about the past. 

She kept on asking herself if she's ready to grab a mission like this again. After what she lost in her last mission, she had quit a long time ago. "Am I really going to do this again? Am I really ready to go back to this dirty work? Do I still have the potential?" These are the thoughts that keeps on repeating inside her head over and over. "Oh God, please help me decide. If I was put to that field of work again, will I not be traumatized? I know that is far from happening but do I have the energy to do this? I don't even know if this is possible. Working with Jiyong? What if I fall in love with him? But isn't that the point of our mission together? To make us one?" It still didn't made sense to her. 

When all she thought of was giving up in life. She thought about ending her life but she can't she can't leave her family, relatives and her future. She still wanted more in her life but she didn't know what it is. She did most of the jobs that women rarely do. All women that could ask for, looks, body, materialistic things, she had them all. What doesn't she have? The love of her life. A husband. A boyfriend. A fiance. All she has is an on going development with Kwon Jiyong, who she barely knows. "I wonder if Jiyong is only playing with me?" Everyday, she would ask this. It's been a week when they met and it's been a week of them working together as partners in this mission. They have decided to work on this mission after the month, which is just a couple more days. 

Suddenly, someone was calling her. She picked out her phone from her bag and pressed 'answer'. "Hello?" She answered in fluent english. "Sun Hee. The shareholders are trying to get a hold of me, because YG hyung isn't in today. We have to meet them at the cafe we met at. Be there in an hour." Jiyong hung up immediately, not even giving her a chance to talk. She sighed and walked back to their mansion. 

When she arrived, she rushed to her room and went to her closet. She picked out a rather decent clothing and sped off to her car. She arrived the cafe within 15 minutes. She saw Jiyong sitting down where they sat when they first met. She stared at him for a while and decided to get out of her car. She went inside the cafe, people recognizing her. She slid her sunglasses on and walked to Jiyong's table confidently. "That was fast." Jiyong said while his back is facing Sun Hee. She smirked and sat down, crossing her legs and arms. "What can you do? I was a race car driver." Jiyong chuckled and said, "I always forget that." Sun Hee kept her stare down as their shareholders arrived. Sun Hee and Jiyong stood up and bowed down to three old aged men wearing expensive tuxedos that Jiyong can buy in a snap. "Good afternoon, Mr. Kim, Mr. Han and Mr. Go." Jiyong greeted while Sun Hee kept quiet. The three men eyed Sun Hee, with thoughts that are so malicious. Jiyong knew what they were thinking, but tried his hardest not to give a reaction. Sun Hee sat down even though they were not seated yet. 

She felt uncomfortable but was confident that she could handle it. "Sit down, please." Jiyong said. The three men grabbed a seat and were seated between Jiyong and Sun Hee. "So? Why was I called? And what's up with the sudden meeting?" She asked Jiyong with an uninterested face. Truthfully, they both didn't know why they needed shareholders when YG can support himself. "These three men would like to negotiate with us.. Help us financially, that is." 

"We're looking forward into working with YGE. I've heard a lot of good reasons as to why companies like ours is compatible with your company." Mr. Go stated and Sun Hee smirked. "Is that so? Let me ask you something.. Why are you willing to give to us when we can support ourselves with our own money?" Sun Hee wanted to get to the bottom of this, she figured that the shareholders in YG could have been the people who attempted to steal from the finance department and stole 3 million from YG himself.

The three men cleared their throats and Mr. Kim answered, "Well, we could see that YG is a great company, that's why. If we give to your company, it will benefit from it and it will grow more." Sun Hee laughed and Jiyong just made her handle this situation because he knew what she was doing. "But the thing is, gentlemen.. We don't need people to give us money. My money and Jiyong's money combined is enough for this company. I don't even see why you would give us your money and waste it when we won't even use it. Unless you're trying to take our money. Hmm?" Sun Hee stared fiercely at the three men and Jiyong smirked. The three men felt nervous so they looked at each other, searching for another way around to get out of the pithole. 

"I know how you think and what you think gentlemen. I may not know much about this business scheme, but I do know one thing.. The only reason why you're willing to give us your money is because you are going to take it back secretly with YGE's money and YG himself. Right? Believe me, i know our shareholder's tactics and don't mistake me as a stupid super model." The three men bowed their heads, but Mr. Go shot his head up and glared at Jiyong.

"Did you call us here to just embarrass us?!" Jiyong raised an eyebrow at him and laughed. "Excuse me? If I remember this right, YOU were the one who called me. I wouldn't want to call shareholders because I know that we are good financially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter