Chapter 34

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"Okay, you know what to do now, right? Seunghyun is out, I asked Teddy hyung and he just checked the security cameras. He locked the door from inside and out so we have to get inside using the windows. How? My condo unit is fortunately on the bottom of Seunghyun's, we'll get a rope and Chaerin will climb up since she's the fastest to move. Daesung will be monitoring inside the security room, where are the CCTVs are located." Jiyong explained to each and every person inside the living room. They have successfully found out where Seunghyun's unit is located with the help of Jiyong's close friend. 

"And Youngbae will be with me inside the room next to Seunghyun's. We will keep an eye if there are people coming towards Seunghyun's suite. We will know because Seunghyun's unit is the last one on the right, like mine. Is everything clear?" Everyone nodded as they cleared everything with Jiyong. 

Jiyong was determined to save Sun Hee. 

Jiyong was definitely going to kill Seunghyun once he sees him. 

Sun Hee, on the other hand, was just inside the guest room, sitting down on her bed as she still tried her hardest to figure out how's she's going to escape. She bit her lip as she looked at the door of the room and decided to stand up. She unlocked it and peeked out if there were people guarding her. Unfortunately, there was someone and she knew once she attacks, the other would report it immediately. 

She's not stupid to make such moves, but she could at least try. She went back to her room and tried to gather things that she can use to communicate with her family and Jiyong, but she couldn't. Everything useful was out of her vision. "Aish, Seunghyun must have thrown everything away." She sighed once again as she resorted on killing her guards, but no... she couldn't do it. 

She shook her head and clenched her fists, "No... I won't kill them. I won't." She shook her head and decided to just stay inside the room. 

" this..." She muttered. 

Meanwhile, Jiyong and his troops were now on the way to the condo. There were several of them gathered on each exit, not really sure where Sun Hee and Chaerin will go. Seungri was on the back door. Dara was on the left side of the condo unit. Bom was on the right side, while Minzy, Jiyong's cousin, was on the front door of the condo, she would also see if Seunghyun arrives or someone suspicious. 

They all possessed a walkie talkie, in able to communicate with each other, especially Chaerin. Once they were all in their places, Chaerin heaved a heavy sigh before securing herself with a rope and throwing it to the window pane on a room at Seunghyun's condo unit. According to Seunghyun's unit layout, Jiyong's room was at the same spot as the guest room of Seunghyun's.

"Can you see through the walls, Jiyong oppa?" Chaerin said as she talked through the walkie talkie. 

"Yeah, there are currently two guards inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter