Chapter 46

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

"Is that the reason why appa wants Jiyong and Sun Hee separated? Because they are truly meant to be?" Seunghyun muttered as he was sitting down inside his car. He then remembered what Seungri said, "...it's even written in a book..." Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to figure out what Seungri meant.

"Written in a book?" He repeated, but then, he suddenly thought about the Book of Prophecy. He gasped and memories of his conversation with his father recrntly flashed through his mind. He clenched his fists as he shook his head. "All these time... they were destined for each other. All these time, they were meant to be." He shook his head in disbelief. 

"No... this can't be." He said. 

Just the last time he talked with his father, he wanted to give up on Sun Hee, but now that his confused mind is settled. His determination to get Sun Hee back  returned with his courage. He smirked and clutched onto the steering wheel as he turned the engine on and took one last glance at the house. 

 

 

 

"I'll definitely get you back... even if it means to kill Kwon Jiyong." 

~•~•~•~

"Omo, jinjja?" Nari said, amused by what Sun Hee revealed about Seungri. Seungri rolled his eyes and sent death glares to Sun Hee. 

"Sun Hee..." Seungri warned, but Sun Hee wasn't afraid of her brother. She's not afraid of anything. She's just afraid to lose her loved ones. That's the sole reason why she's putting a strong facade. 

"What?" She asked playfully, while Jiyong couldn't stop chuckling at Seungri. He shook his head in amusement, not being able to believe at the information that Sun Hee revealed. "Seriously? You're not lying aren't you?" Jiyong asked, which made Sun Hee look at him in disbelief. "Do you think this pretty little innocent face would lie to you guys?" This made Seungri scoff. 

"Innocent my ." Seungri muttered under his breath, making Sun Hee smack his thigh.

Seungri winced in pain as he clutched onto his thigh. Nari and Jiyong laughed at the two siblings, thinking about their cute sibling interactions. "But, is it really true? That Seungri hasn't have any girlfriends... at all?" Sun Hee nodded at Nari's question. Nari, was once again amazed. "Wow... I would have never thought, " Nari uttered, while Seungri stared at her in disbelief. 

"Seriously Nari?" Seungri asked, dumbfounded. Nari looked at him innocently and shrugged. 

"Well, I don't really know you... so it's just surprising. I mean... didn't you say you're already a hundred years old? It's just unbelievable. You've been living for a hundres years, yet you haven't had your first girlfriend yet." Nari said, while Seungri sighed in disbelief. Sun Hee chuckled and muttered, "Well it's not like he haven't gotten laid yet." 

Seungri sent daggers towards Sun Hee, while Sun Hee just chuckled. Sun Hee scooted closer to Jiyong, while Jiyong shot Seungri a grin. Seungri groaned and covered his face. "Stop it guys. I swear... I'm gonna kill both of you." Sun Hee rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah, right. You love me too much." Sun Hee shot Seungri a cheeky grin, while Seungri rolled his eyes at her. 

"Right..." Seungri muttered and stood up, walking away. 

Suddenly. Seungri got a call from his sister. He raised his eyebrows and picked up the call. "Noona? What's up?" Seungri greeted his noona, while Sang Mi panicked, "Seungri... are you okay?" Seungri furrowed his eyebrows, "Huh? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He asked, curious as to what Sang Mi was talking about. 

"Oh thank God! Are Sun Hee and Jiyong with you?" Sang Mi asked. 

Seungri looked at their way and nodded as if Sang Mi could see him, "Yeah, they are. We're currently at the residence where appa evacuated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter