Chapter 37

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

"Sun Hee... Honey, wake up. You have to eat." Bom shook Sun Hee slightly as Sun Hee was in a really deep slumber. Bom furrowed her eyebrows as she can see Sun Hee's skin colour turning into cherry red. Her eyes widened as she felt her skin, it was burning. She immediaetly stood up and felt Sun Hee's head. ", it's burning." 

"CHAERIN!!! COME HERE! FAST!" Bom shouted on top of her lungs, and Chaerin immediately emerged from the door. She looked at Bom and Sun Hee worriedly. "Unnie! What happened?!" Chaerin exclaimed as she ran towards Sun Hee's other side. Bom clenched her fists as she muttered, "I think she's poisoned." Chaerin furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her friend.

"Poisoned? What do you mean? How could that be?!" Chaerin exclaimed hysterically as she saw her cousin's skin turning bright red. She immediately held her cousin's hand and kissed it, "Unnie, please... wake up." She was now crying, but Bom was stronger. She took out her phone and called someone,  but there was no signal. 

"Damn it. Did Jiyong arrive?" Bom asked with gritted teeth. Chaerin shook her head and Bom sighed heavily, "Stay here." Bom said as she strode away from Sun Hee's and Jiyong's shared room and left the house to find Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong was searching the forest to see if there were people that found them. He was carefully walking along the forest when he heard someone call his name. 

He furrowed his eyebrows and listened to it carefully until he realized it was Bom, ", did something happen? Did Kiko's men find us?" He immediately ran towards where the voice came from and immediately found Bom. "Bom noona!" Bom looked at Jiyong and panted as she exclaimed, "Sun Hee's in trouble. We've got to get out of here! NOW!" Jiyong nodded and immediately followed Bom to the house. 

"CHAERIN! Get all the things ready-" Bom was cut off when she found a dead man's body inside the living room. ", they are here." Bom muttered as she looked around and took out her gun. "Jiyong, look around the rooms and I'll look at the kitchen and the living room." Jiyong immediately nodded and took out his gun and walked quietly towards the rooms. 

Bom walked quietly to the kitchen to find someone lurking. Bom smirked and placed her gun silencer on and shot the guy on the back. She walked towards the guy and took his gun and went over to the living room. While Jiyong was inside his and Sun Hee's room, he found more bodies and he noticed that the windows are opened. 

"." He ran out of the room and saw Bom just inside the living room, "Noona, I think Chaerin took Sun Hee, or they took Sun Hee and Chaerin. The window's open." Jiyong informed Bom into which Bom squinted her eyes and went outside to see that their car is gone. "They got away, Ji. Come on, let's find them. I know they are just around here." Jiyong nodded as she ran after Bom. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter