Chapter 3

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE  

Sun Hee got back to their mansion and decided to bum around inside her room. She laid down on her bed and  puffed her cheeks. "Sun Hee unnie, can I come in?" A voice asked from outside her room. She sat back up and said, "Who are you?" 

"Chaerin." Sun Hee smiled and said, "Come in, chaerin-ah." The door opened and revealed Sun Hee's younger cousin. "Annyeong unnie. I heard you had a meeting with that Kwon Jiyong guy." Chaerin cousin. Sun Her glared at her cousin and sighed, "Unfortunately, I think he's trying to arrange a marriage with this Jiyong guy. I'm not sure though, he didn't say anything; he just told me that he wants to merge our clans." Chaerin nodded and said, "I think he's just thinking about you, unnie. You need someone to comfort and make you happy. All of us are very sad to see you like this. We just want you to be happy." Sun Hee smiled.

"I know that so well, my lovely cousin. I'm glad to have a family like you guys but don't ever think that I will agree to date or marry this Kwon Jiyong." Sun Hee said with disgust in her voice. "Why? What is he like anyways? I heard he's handsome. Is he?" Chaerin asked with much interest. Sun Hee looked at her with a weird looking face and said, "Are you kidding? Him? Good looking?" 

Chaerin raised an eyebrow at her cousin and said, "Well? Is he?" Sun Hee shook her head slightly and Chaerin laughed hard. "Oh please unnie, don't lie! Just to remind you, I'm also a vampire! Half-vampire, that is." Sun Hee blushed and covered her face. "Ya! Don't do this to your unnie! Don't ever tell anyone that!" 

Chaerin is a half vampire because her mother is human while her father is the younger brother of Sun Hee's father. "Arasso, arasso! I won't tell anyone, don't worry. Your little secret is safe with me." Chaerin winked at her unnie. Sun Hee sighed and plopped back to her bed. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on Sun Hee's door. "Young miss and miss Chaerin-shi. Please go down now. Mr. and Mrs. Lee are asking for your presence at the living room due to the newly arrived guests." Sun Hee and Chaerin looked at each other. "Guests?" Sun Hee asked. She stood up and fixed her hair and outfit. "Let's go, CL-roo." She told her cousin; Chaerin. Both of them headed downstairs and saw that there were four people facing their backs on them. 

"Mom? Dad? They told me you wanted me?" Sun Hee asked gently. "Oh! Dear, come sit down." Sonia Moore told her daughter. "Hi auntie." Chaerin greeted Sonia. "Oh, my dear. You look beautiful. Come sit down with Sun Hee." Chaerin nodded and smiled. Sun Hee sat down across from their guests but she hasn't had the chance to glance over them. 

"Sun Hee, you already met Kwon Jiyong, am I correct?" Sun Hee's father asked and Sun Hee nodded. "Yes, I did, Father." Lee Jin Ho smiled and said, "Well then, now, you'll meet Kwon Ji Ho and his wife, Kwon Ji Nae and Jiyong's older sister, Kwon Dami." Sun Hee glanced to the guests and gasped as she saw the guy she met just a while ago on their living room. 

"Oh, uhm, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Sun Hee. It's nice meeting you." Sun Hee bowed down to the Kwons and the Kwons did the same. "Omo, you are so beautiful, my dear. Don't you agree, Dami-ah?" Kwon Ji Nae said and Dami nodded. "I totally agree. I like her." Sun Hee was taken a back from what Dami said but appreciated her compliment. "Oh, uhm, thank you." Sun Hee blushed.

Jiyong snorted and said, "How come you're shy now but when you were with me earlier, you were so fierce and serious." Sun Hee glared at Jiyong and shot him a death glare. "It's none of your business, Mr. Kwon." Sun Hee retorted back. The parents felt the tension between the two kids and felt like they had to do something to make their bonds tighter. With their powers; which is being able to talk in their minds with just them, they decided to put Jiyong and Sun Hee in a project together. 

"Alright, we have decided something." Lee Jin Ho spoke up, and the rest nodded except for Chaerin, Sun Hee and Jiyong. "What is it?" Sun Hee asked. "Honey, dear. Both of you finished music and business. We have decided  that you and Jiyong are going to handle your Uncle YG's business for the moment. There are also conspiracies happening in the company that your uncle can't figure out. Since the both of you are our aces in investigating, we are relying on the both of you." Sonia Moore stated, which left Jiyong and Sun Hee dumbfounded. "You better be kidding me, mom." Sonia looked at her daughter seriously and said, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter