Chapter 13

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Sun Hee shifted in her sleep because of the excessive knocks outside her door. She has always been a grumpy person whenever someone wakes her up. She groggily sat up and rubbed her eyes. She stood up from the bed and looked at the mirror if she looked presentable. She fixed her hair and her pajamas and headed to the door. When she opened the door, she saw a letter on the floor. She raised an eyebrow and picked up the letter. 

She looked outside the corridor to see if someone was there but no one was there. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw a familiar writing on the outside of the envelope. 

To: Ms. Lee

"What the hell is this?" She muttered while closing her door and locking it. She sat on her bed and opened the envelope to see a simple yet elegant card. She opened it and read the contents. 

Ms. Lee, 

I am assuming that you already know who I am so I'd rather not introduce myself. 

Anyway, I have written this sweet letter as an invitation for breakfast at the restaurant right across from the resort pool. You'll see it once you go to the pool.. If you don't know where to go, just ask someone, but don't call me. I'm busy, so I'll see you later at 9 am for breakfast. 

Sincerely,

Mr. Kwon

Sun Hee smiled unknowingly as she was reading Jiyong's letter. She has never recieved such sweet things from a guy before. Of course Seunghyun has had given her things, but all of those were material things. Nothing from the bottom of his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter