Chapter 12

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE

It became awkward between Jiyong and Sun Hee. They don't know why, but their hearts kept on beating faster whenever they catch themselves glancing at each other, touching each other's hands by accident or whenever they hear each other's voices. Jiyong was the only one who was somewhat sure about his feelings, but Sun Hee? She just ignores it, shrugs it off and don't even think about it. 

"We are now arriving Ngurah Rai Airport. Please be informed that you are responsible for your items and if ever you lose an item, please go to our customer service and our courteous employees will serve you. Have a nice day everyone and thank you for choosing Korean Airlines." Once Jiyong and Sun Hee heard this, they both looked at the view outside the window and unknowingly smiled. Both have been thinking all through out the plan ride what they are going to do, but since Jiyong had everything planned out, Sun Hee didn't have to worry about anything.

Jiyong, on the other hand, is very nervous because there are certain things that he wanted to try out, but he doesn't know if Sun Hee would be willing to do them with him. When the plane has officially landed, Jiyong first stood up and grabbed their handbags and handed Sun Hee her purse. He noticed that her dress wasn't fixed, to the point that the boys at the back were looking down at her legs. Jiyong clenched his fists and Sun Hee noticed it. She had read the boy's minds and she totally knew why Jiyong was getting mad. 

She looked at the boys looking down at her legs and decided to confront them. "Like what you're seeing, boys?" She smirked as the boys looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh, uhm.. we better go." They scratched their heads and Sun Hee just giggled. She shook her head and found the boys amusing. "erted people." She muttered. Jiyong finally exhaled his anger and felt relieved that Sun Hee could handle herself. Sun Hee looked at Jiyong and smiled. "Feeling better?" Jiyong looked at Sun Hee and smiled. 

"Let's go, shall we?" Jiyong asked, holding out his hands. Sun hee smiled as she remembered Jiyong always holding out his hands for her. She touched Jiyong's hands and they both felt the electricity that their touches brought to each other's skin. They were both excited with what is ahead for them. As they continued to go outside the plane, Sun Hee felt at home because the airport looked simple. She's always been to extravagant hotels, airports, restaurants, but never been to simple looking ones. 

"Liking what you're seeing?" Jiyong asked, while finding the exit. Sun Hee nodded and said, "This airport is fascinating." Jiyong stopped in his tracks and raised an eyebrow, "That's shocking. It's not that rich looking, and you're fascinated by it?" Sun Hee looked at Jiyong and nodded."Yeah, why not? I mean, I'm so used to rich looking surroundings, this is the first time that I've been into something like this." Jiyong gasped and said, "Are you serious? Never in your life?" Sun Hee shook her head and cocked her head to the side.

"Why? Have you?" Sun Hee asked and Jiyong nodded. "Of course. I like surroundings like these." Sun Hee smiled and said, "Bring me along if you're going somewhere that I might be fascinated to." Jiyong smiled and nodded. "Arasso." He looked forward and his heart skipped a beat again. His heart was bouncing for joy. He knew why. It was because his relationship with Sun Hee was getting better and better. 

"Oh, the exit is that way. Kaja." Jiyong pulled her a long as Jiyong walked to the exit of the airport. Once they reached the outside of the airport. They saw a huge parking lot and then he pulled out his phone and called someone. "Hello?" He answered. 

"What's the plate number of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter