Chapter 33

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

"Hyung. Hyung! Jiyong hyung! Wake up." Daesung called his fallen asleep hyung inside Sun Hee's room. Jiyong rubbed his blood shot eyes as he focused on Daesung's face and frowned. "Sun Hee is still not here, isn't she?" He asked with a tinge of disappointment and worry. Daesung sighed and shook his head. "We've looked everywhere, hyung. Do you know who could have taken her? I mean... she said she went to the washroom, it's impossible that she ran away." Jiyong sighed as he hung his head low. For some reason, his mind full of strategies was now full of none. 

He was blanking out. 

He was losing his strength. 

Without Sun Hee, he was nothing. He felt vulnerable, but he didn't want to admit it to himself. He sighed one last time and stood up from the chair beside her desk. "Let's just get everything so that we can start now..." Daesung nodded as he followed Jiyong out of Sun Hee's room. Once they were out of her room, Jiyong spotted Seungri's room door opened. Jiyong squinted his eyes and saw Seungri typing away from his laptop while sitting down on his bed. Jiyong decided to knock on his door. Seungri looked up and slightly smiled at his hyung.

"Oh, Jiyong hyung. Do you still feel tired?" Seungri asked with a hint of concern. Jiyong shook his head and went inside, while Daesung decided to go downstairs where everyone was. Jiyong approached Seungri's bed and sat on it. "I'm sorry..." Jiyong blurted out and it shocked Seungri. Seungri gasped and asked, "Why?" Jiyong shook his head and was fighting the urge to cry and said, "I'm sorry if I couldn't protect your sister..." 

Seungri sighed and said, "Hyung... it's not your fault, okay?" 

Jiyong shook his head and said, "No... it is my fault. If I just agreed on what she said about inviting the Chois, then this wouldn't have happened. I believe it's really the Chois, but we just don't have the evidence." Seungri sighed and patted his hyung's back. "Hyung, don't worry. Just trust me. I've tapped the security cameras for the hotel and checked each security cameras and I found something suspicious. I just have to figure out whether it's TOP or someone imposing him." 

When Jiyong heard this, his senses were alert and he shot his head back up and looked at Seungri, "Are you serious?" Seungri nodded and smiled. "Now, go back downstairs, I'll just finish this. I'll go down when I'm done." Jiyong nodded and stood up. He walked away from the bed and walked towards the door, where he stood and said, "I'm sorry again, Seungri." 

Seungri smiled and nodded, "Just go, hyung. Stop saying sorry." Jiyong smiled at him and walked down the stairs, where he saw everyone: Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Chaerin, Daesung, Youngbae, Sang Mi, Dara, Bom, and others. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter