Chapter 49

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

It was the day when Sun Hee was feeling weak. She was so weak that she couldn't even move a muscle. All her body parts were slowly deteriorating. Her head was a mess. It was aching so much, to the point that all she could think of was her future death. Her upcoming death. She was slowly believing that she wouldn't be able to survive the pain she was dealing with. 

However, the pain was slowly coming to an end, but another pain had hit her when a stab was felt on her fresh wound. She looked up tiredly and saw a man with a red mask right in front of her. He was probably smirking as his eyes were formed into a crescent shape. He was definitely laughing inside his head. 

Laughing because the strong Sun Hee was lying down hopelessly on the bed. 

She couldn't even scream or yell for help. 

She lied down helplessly and dealt with the pain that  the man was bringing her. She was stabbed, twice in that day. The first one was caused by Kiko Mizuhara, and the second was caused by the man standing in front of her. 

She didn't know him. 

She knew he was someone that Kiko had instructed to kill her. 

She knew the man wanted her to die. 

That's why she knew the knife he had stabbed her with was poisoned. She couldn't even bring herself to speak to defend herself, but what would words do exactly? It would just practically hurt ones ego or something lowly. She was immobile. She couldn't do anything but watch the man kill her. 

The man had taken out the knife suddenly, which made Sun Hee gasp for air. It was like her bone was crushed. She was in deep pain, yet she wanted to fight. She wanetd to fight for her family, her friends, and for Jiyong. She didn't want to leave this world without a fight. 

But she couldn't do anything, all she could do was watch the man go away. 

As he got away, her eyes started to get droopy. She tried her hardest to stay awake. To stay aware. But she couldn't fight it. Her eyes were fighting against her. As if she was done fighting with herself, her eyes started to fall down. 

"What are you saying Sun Hee?" Now, Seungri was the one who's agitated. First of all, he didn't know what was going on, and second of all, he was definitely intrigued by what Sun Hee was saying. Sun Hee looked at her twin brother and then back to Nari, "Nari... do you feel weak?" Nari furrowed her eyebrows and nodded slowly, "I-i-i do..." 

Sun Hee clenched her fists and said, "Does your arm hurt? To the point that you want it to just fall off?" Nari nodded once again, making Sun Hee close her eyes because she just confirmed her hunch. "The man... who just passed by... the one wearing the red mask. He's the same man who stabbed me cyanide. Kiko didn't stab me with a poisonous knife. He did. But I'm pretty sure he's with them." When she opened her eyes, all eyes were on her. 

They were all trying to comprehend what she was saying, but Sun Hee didn't have time to explain things over. She had to save Nari and Seungri. She looked at Jiyong and said, "Get Nari and her family away from here." Then, she looked at Bom and Chaerin, "Get Seungri away from here." Then she looked at the rest of the guys and said, "We have to disperse the two before they find out that we're gone. It'd be best if you change Seungri's outfit. Don't they have fake hair dyes here? Steal one and change Seungri's hair colour. We'll try and stall the spies." 

"Spies? I thought there was only one?" Daesung asked cluelessly. 

Sun Hee shook her head and said, "It doesn't seem like it. I saw several men watching is from the corner of the trees. Let's spread and take care of them. Get me?" Sun Hee eyed each and everyone of them, making sure they all understood where she was going at. She nodded, a sign to commence their rapid plan. First of all, they would disperse by twos and secretly play with the spies. Sun Hee had pointed out which trees they were watching from and the pairs have dispersed to find them. 

Bom and Chaerin had stolen a purple dye from one of the stalls and sprayed some on Seungri's hair. Chaerin took out her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter