Chapter 38

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

"You ! I told you not to hurt Sun Hee!" TOP screamed on top of his lungs as he was about to lunge himself to Kiko. Kiko just laughed and smirked, "TOP. My dearest, Choi Seunghyun, do you think I play fair?" TOP clenched his fists as he was controlling himself. "You ing ... you promised. You promised me not to hurt Sun Hee! My Sun Hee!" 

Kiko frowned at the mention of her enemy's name. She looked at TOP like she was ready to kill him, but she immediately changed it with her evil grin, "Don't worry... It's not like I didn't hurt her enough to die." TOP's eyes widened at her remark. "Die? WHAT DID  YOU ING DO ASIDE FROM STABBING HER?!" TOP couldn't handle it anymore, so he pushed Kiko to the wall and grabbed her shoulders and pushed force in it that she winced in pain. 

"T-T-TOP. Let's talk calmly. Please, it hurts..." Kiko begged, but it was no use. TOP continued to exert force on her shoulders that she couldn't feel it anymore. When he knew that she can't move a single muscle in her shoulder anymore, he let her go and let her drop on the floor. He smirked and crouched down to her level and whispered, "Don't you ever play games with me Kiko...." 

"...we may have ed in the past, but you will never be like Sun Hee. The reason why Jiyong and I are captivated by her is because she's a perfect one. She's the perfect one for me... but you ing hag, you should be perfect for Jiyong too... so that he won't take my Sun Hee away. Do every ing thing you can, but don't you dare touch MY Sun Hee. UNDERSTAND?!" TOP yelled as he stood up and walked away from Kiko's room and slammed it shut. 

Leaving a paralyzed egoistic on the ground. She smirked and stared at the door, "Who do you think you are, TOP? Do you think I'm scared of you? I'm not. I may look weak, but I have everything that can kill anyone of you. This is just the beginning, Lee Sun Hee." She muttered with a deadly voice. 

~•~•~•~

"Unnie! Her heart rate is going down! Save her, please!" Bom cried as she held her best friend's hands. Chaerin, on the other hand, stayed mute at the side and looked blankly at her cousin's lifeless body. Needless to say, Jiyong was outside the room, listening to whatever they were yelling and arguing about. He could listen, but he could never witness the love of his life in pain and being lifeless. 

He closed his eyes as he sat on the ground, unmoving and mute. Tears fell down on his cheeks as he heard Bom's pleads and Gummy's arguements. He clutched onto his shirt and hit his chest hard. "I'm sorry, Sun Hee. This is all my fault. I'm sorry." He whispered painfully as he felt the guilt eating him slowly. 

"Unnie! Her pulse is gone!" Bom panicked and this made Chaerin stop her trance. She stood up from the corner and immediately rushed to her loving cousin's side and chanted encouragements to Sun Hee. "Unnie. You have to survive. Okay? We need you. I need you. Jiyong oppa needs you. Your family needs you... please. You have to live, damn it!" Chaerin cried as he looked at Sun Hee's unmoving eyes. 

Gummy continued to do what she did. She had cleaned the stabbed wound and injected her the antidote, but for some reason, it wasn't working on Sun Hee. ", we need more of the antidote." Gummy looked at her sister and said, "Bom, Chae, I'm going to the hospital and get more of the antidote, stay here with her. Call me when something happens, okay? Just be calm." 

Bom looked disastrous, while Chaerin was distorted. 

Gummy rushed out of the operating room, but when she saw Jiyong sitting on the ground, she couldn't help but feel pity towards the couple. She shook her head and immediately ran out to the garage and went inside her car. She started the engine and immediately sped off to the hospital she works in as a surgeon. 

Bom looked at the respirator, without blinking as she slowly observed her best friend's stability. Chaerin, on the other hand, excused herself from the room to get fresh air. She went out of the room and saw Jiyong sitting down on the ground with his eyes closed. "O-oppa." Chaerin called him weakly. Jiyong didn't acknowledge it because he was lost in his own world. 

He was slowly revising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter