Chapter 27

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"Sir, it is true. Mr. Kwon and Ms. Lee are engaged." A man in a black suit said. They were inside a dark office, where a man sat on a big swivel chair. His hands were clasped together as he stared outside the window of his office. 

"And? Are they going to get married soon?" 

"No, we have observed them, and just the other day, Mr. Kwon just proposed to her." The man sitting on the chair faced the man jn the suit and smirked, "Observe them well. Make sure you don't get caught. Don't let my son know." The man in the suit nodded. 

"Yes sir." The man on the chair nodded and sternly said, "You may go." The man in suit nodded and turned his heels and walked out of the office. The man on the chair smirked and said, "You just planned your engagement on the spot, didn't you Lee Sun Hee? You're not getting away from us."

~•~•~•~

Ever since the day Jiyong proposed to Sun Hee, they acted like they were inseparable, no... They are inseparable. Jiyong doesn't even go out with his friends anymore, though he gets to see his best friend, Youngbae in the Lee mansion because of his relationship with Sang Mi. But Daesung? They don't see him that often anymore. As for Sun Hee, she's still the same, however, she spends a lot of time with Jiyong now-a-days, that she doesn't even go out with her twin brother anymore. 

She was inside her room, trying to organize their engagement party; listing out the guests, the speakers, fishing out caterers, and places that they could hold the engagement party on. To Sun Hee, even though arranging an engagement party is a hassle, it was no problem to her, she loved the fact that she's engaged to a man who loves her and to a man that she loves. She sighed as she read through the papers scattered on her desk. "Dear lord, when will I finish this?" She asked herself as she bit the pen she held while reading the reviews of the hotel she chose. 

"Hmm, this would seem like a good place to hold our engagement party... instead of a hall. I should ask Jiyong." She muttered and took her phone from the corner of the desk and dialled Jiyong's number. One, two, three rings and Jiyong was still not answering... She raised her eyebrows as she kept on waiting for Jiyong's response. Soon enough, the call got cut off. "Aish, where is this man?" She muttered. 

"Right here." A whisper behind her back was heard. She gasped and saw Jiyong grinning, "Omo! You ing scared me, you !" Jiyong laughed and said, "Mianhe. I didn't mean to scare you." With the smile he gave to Sun Hee, her irritated feeling started to fade. She shook her head and said, "You definitely know how to find your way to lessen my anger, don't you?" Jiyong chuckled and said, "Of course, I do." 

Sun Hee rolled her eyes and turned around to look at the paper she looked at previously and shoved it to Jiyong. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "What's this?" He scanned through the paper and realized that Sun Hee was arranging their engagement party. He smiled and took a chair at the back of her room and placed it beside Sun Hee. He sat down and read the paper, "Is this the place that you have chosen?" Jiyong asked as he continued to read the paper. Sun Hee mumbled a yes and looked at Jiyong, "Is that place alright? Or you want more options?" Jiyong looked at Sun Hee and said, "This place seems okay. I see that a lot of people reserve this place for weddings, engagements and large events, so I guess they have good service. But is this the bestest one?" Sun Hee nodded and said, "Yeah." 

"Wae? Do you not like it?" Sun Hee asked with her eyebrows furrowed. Jiyong shook his head and said, "It's not that. I like it, I was just asking if it's the best one because I want the best for you." He then winked at her and Sun Hee cringed with her fiance's cheesiness. She rolled her eyes and smacked Jiyong's chest and said, "Aigoo, you are so cheesy!"

Jiyong chuckled and hugged Sun Hee's waist and placed his chin on her shoulder, "I'm only cheesy for you, of course." Sun Hee finally gave in and stiffled a giggle. "It better only be me, or else... your bones would be dislocated and there wouldn't be a wedding anymore." Jiyong pouted and kissed Sun Hee's shoulder, "Don't worry. There's nobody else other than you, my sister, and my mother." Jiyong grinned and Sun Hee laughed at his attempt of aegyo. "I admit, you have more aegyo than I have, Jiyongie." Jiyong chuckled and nodded, "It seems like it." 

Suddenly, Sun Hee remembered that she has to call the hotel immediately since the hotel they chose are holding too many reservations. She looked at Jiyong and asked, "Jiyongie, could you do a favour for me?" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows at the sense of Sun Hee's failed attempt of aegyo to him. He chuckled and nodded, "Sure, what is it?" Sun Hee took her phone and gave it to Jiyong, "Can you please reserve  the hotel hall for Saturday, July 28?" Jiyong took her phone and nodded.

"Of course, anything for my babe." He stood up and took the paper he held with him as he went to the corner of the room and dialled the number of the hotel. While Jiyong called the hotel for reservation, Sun Hee surfed the internet for famous caterers. She di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter