Chapter 26

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Even though Jiyong and Sun Hee discovered that the people they once loved cheated on with each other, they were unbothered by it. In fact, they were fascinated. As if they both thought that fate brought them together. Others may think that this is something that they would have to problemize, but to them, it was something interesting. 

Sun Hee, who was oblivious to the fact that Jiyong prepared for his formal proposal tonight. Jiyong smiled as he drove to their destination. Sun Hee furrowed her eyebrows as she was confused; wondering why they were at a company building that the Kwons own. She turned her head to look at Jiyong and asked, "Why are we here?" 

Jiyong grinned and took out a large handkerchief from his back pocket and asked Sun Hee, "Can I blindfold you?" Sun Hee raised her eyebrows and cautiously asked, "Why?" Jiyong didn't answer and asked again, "Can I blindfold you?" 

Sun Hee couldn't do anything but agree, "Fine." She turned her head to the other side to give Jiyong access to her back. Jiyong chuckled softly as he wrapped the handkerchief around Sun Hee's eyes and tied a knot on the back. When he was done, he informed Sun Hee that he will be guiding her somewhere. Sun Hee just nodded in response. Jiyong got out of his Bentley and rushed to Sun Hee's side and opened the door for her and held her hands firmly. 

Sun Hee's soft hands were now on Jiyong's hands. He smiled as he locked his car and guided her inside the building. "Walk carefully, arasso?" Jiyong said and Sun Hee nodded. Jiyong led her inside the elevator and pressed the button to go to the rooftop. He smiled as he was feeling giddy about his sudden proposal. Since the company consisted of 30 floors, they had to wait for a while, but nevertheless, they were silent. Each were enjoying each other's presence even if they were silent. 

Finally, the familiar ding of the elevator signaled both of them that they have reach the top floor. Jiyong smiled widely again and led Sun Hee out of the elevator towards the rooftop. The rooftop was nicely decorated with rose petals as he knew that Sun Hee loved flowers; which also was the first thing he gave her. Jiyong placed Sun Hee at the entrance of the rooftop and took off her blindfold.

Sun Hee felt excited as the blindfold was successfully out of her sight. She slowly opened her eyes and was mesmerized with the decorations and the simplicity of the rooftop. She rejoiced as she saw Jiyong walk towards a blanket layed down on the floor for them to sit on. 

Jiyong smiled at Sun Hee and said, "Come." Sun Hee walked towards Jiyong and looked down at the blanket, and saw a picnic basket on top of the blanket. She giggled as she realized that they were here for a late night picnic. "Is this our simple date?" Sun Hee asked, extremely happy. 

Jiyong nodded and chuckled, "Yeah, and I hope you like it even though it's just simple." Sun Hee smiled at Jiyong beautifully and nodded, "Of course. I love it. Thank you, Jiyong." She walked closer to Jiyong and hugged him tightly as an appreciation. Jiyong hugged her tightly as well and was shocked when Sun Hee kissed his cheeks. 

"I should do this more often if my reward is a kiss." Jiyong teased and Sun Hee giggled as she smacked Jiyong's chest. Jiyong smiled and held her hands tightly and told her to sit down. Sun Hee happily followed Jiyong and sat down beside him. Jiyong opened the basket and took out foods that he prepared for the both of them.

They were simple, no steak, no expertly placed meat besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter