Chapter 5

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

"Who would have thought that you are a literal person? Earlier, you were a sarcastic person and now you're making me shop until we drop which you have said it earlier. Which makes you a literal person." Jiyong said and Sun Hee giggled. "Well, I could be the confusing one sometimes. Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Sun Hee retorted. Jiyong smirked and stayed quiet. They were at a cafe, Sun Hee drinking her hot chocolate and Jiyong drinking his coffee americano. "So.." Sun Hee looked up, anticipating Jiyong's words. 

"What you said earlier to that TOP guy. I'm your future husband, huh?" Jiyong said in a cocky way, which made Sun Hee blush. "Erm.. I only said that for the sake of having an excuse.. I'm sorry." Sun Hee muttered quietly. Jiyong chuckled and said, "That's okay, but I don't think he believed you. Did you see him look at me with those doubtful eyes of his?" Jiyong said in a not-so-serious voice. Sun Hee tilted her head and tried to recall the scene earlier and realized that Jiyong was right. "Hmm, that's true, but I could careless. He should have known his place in the first place." Sun Hee bluntly said. 

"That's right. But honestly, I could have sworn that he was sincere while saying those words to you earlier." Jiyong said, which made Sun Hee laugh sarcastically. "TOP? Being sincere? Are you kidding? All he knows is to be rude, to play with girls, break girl's hearts and most especially, make your life miserable and make it shatter into a million pieces." Sun Hee didn't realize that she had given too much information and was being transparent. Jiyong was able to read her mind because in Sun Hee's mind, she was screaming, "I can't take it anymore! I have to fully forget about him and move on! But how?! How am I going to forget the pain and how am I going to pick up the pieces that he had broken when he did that? How am I supposed to forget her and be okay?" Sun Hee was mindlessly thinking about Seunghyun and Jiyong was carefully reading her. Slowly understanding that Lee Sun Hee, the strong, brave, sarcastic and literal person he had met a while ago is shattered into pieces, because of that TOP guy. 

The Kwon Jiyong he knew was now gone. When they met, he was a cold-hearted vampire who didn't care about anyone, anyone but his family; now, he was feeling the duty to take care of the woman before him. Jiyong stayed quiet and said, "Why don't we make what you said earlier into a true situation?" He was serious, he was not joking. He felt like he needed to protect Sun Hee. As of now, he is confused about his feelings but he knows he will find out soon. Sun Hee looked up at Jiyong, stunned. "What are you talking about?" 

"Let's act like we're engaged and go with the flow." Jiyong said without hesitation. Sun Hee's jaw dropped and looked at Jiyong. "A-a-re you serious? It's not necessary, Jiyong. You don't have to do it." Sun Hee said. Jiyong chuckled and said, "No. I'm the one who proposed this. I'll do it and I'll make you." Jiyong said and smirked. "Now, let's go. It's getting late. Our parents might be worried." Sun Hee snorted and said, "We're god damn adults, Mr. Kwon. We can do whatever we want." Sun Hee retorted. 

"Exactly. We can do whatever we want. We get to know each other more and with our mission together, we might click and be more closer. If we feel the spark ignite, then we'll decide from there." Jiyong proposed and Sun Hee froze in spot. "Is this supposed to be an arrange marriage, Kwon Jiyong? A self proclaimed arranged marriage, that is." Sun Hee said and Jiyong smiled and nodded. "You could say that." Sun Hee stayed quiet and thought about it. 

She closed her mind and thought, "What are the benefits if I agree to this? If I get to know him and feel the spark that he was talking about, will I be able to forget Seunghyun? Will I be able to forget what he did? Will I be able to accept what I lost because of Seunghyun? Will Jiyong be able to handle all the burden and pain that I will give him?" Sun Hee sighed and thought, "Maybe I could give it a shot. He is kind of great, despite of being cocky, he does have sense in him. We shared common pasts.. We'll probably click somehow, right? Should I give him a shot?" After a while of thinking. She finally decided. "Jiyong." She called and Jiyong stared at her, wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter