I’M IN BIG TROUBLE

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

I can’t believe it! I just read a blog that stated about my similar features with the Korean model Seo Hyun. The blogger is Korean who is currently staying at Los Angeles. She found my picture in one of the news and compared me to the model. She then posted the chocolate – brown – haired Seo Hyun and my black – haired face on her blog, captioning it with:

                “I looked at these two photos for a hundred times and can’t stop myself comparing it. The only difference with the features of the model Seo Hyun and the daughter of Seo Joon Seok, Seo Joo Hyun, is just the colour of their hair. News had already broadcast that the Korean model Seo Hyun has returned to Korea and it was the same time Seo Joo Hyun arrived from Los Angeles.  Does this mean that Seo Hyun is Seo Joo Hyun? Here’s one thing, if you get Joo from Seo Joo Hyun it will be Seo Hyun, right? Well, it’s still contemplation though.”

                I noticed that there were still no comments so this blog was just posted. Ottokeyo? What if this blog explodes? Aigoo, I’m done again with my ordinary life. People will show unmistakably their interest towards me.

                I still have my report later at the university. How can I concentrate if this dilemma I’m feeling right now won’t get out of my way? I wish Yoona was with me now, she’s really busy already with her shoots and rehearsals. She gained more popularity now because she also sings and dances.

                I arrived at the university still early. I tried to call Tiff but she won’t answer. So I decided to study my report at the library. I was thinking about lots of things, my report, about Yoona and Tiff, about the blog and many more. I fell on the floor when I bumped my slender body into a tall guy.

                “Ouch!” I retorted. My buttocks really hurt. I looked at the guy, it’s Leeteuk.

                “Seo Hyun, I’m sorry. I’m just in a hurry,” he spoke hastily that I can’t almost cope up with him. He helped me rose up and guided me into one vacant bench. “Sorry, but I really need to go now, see you some other time,” he began half –running half – walking away from me.

 Aigoo, I know now why he’s in a hurry, I saw bunch of girls following his lead. Poor, Leeteuk, can’t escape from his fans. I’ve been there, good thing, I would always left earlier than expected so fans won’t catch me up.

I looked at the bulletin board that I was facing, the picture posted there was really familiar. Ottokeyo! The picture is Yong Hwa and me, we’re facing our back to my Porsche. It’s the time when he drove me to the meat shop.

I read its header, JUNG YONG HWA AND SEO JOO HYUN, TOGETHER?

The description stated:

This photo was seen on the internet, it was posted by a high school girl on Jung Yong Hwa’s official website. The two are spotted together by the parking lot of a meat shop. The high school girl said:

 “We first saw Yong Hwa - oppa and asked him if we could take a picture of him, we did not notice Seo Joo Hyun - unnie was also approaching our way and mistakenly ask her to take our picture. But my friend noticed that it’s her, we also asked to take a picture with her. Lastly we took a picture of the two.”

So it means that this two did not come together. They just met at the meat shop coincidentally.

Wrong information,I thought. It was a relief but Jin Yeon would surely kill me if she reads about it. I circled my head to make sure that there’s no person around if I would contract this post. Anotherhurdle to ruin my day. I tried to slide the glass to open it but it was locked. Aigoo!

I can see Tiffany approaching smiling blissfully, “What are you doing there? It’s unusual of you reading the bulletin.” She joked at me.

I pointed the headline and she looked at me bowled over. She continued reading.

“Ottokeyo? Tiff, Jin Yeon would surely kill me if she reads it. I’m in big trouble,” I stated hopelessly.

“Do you know that Leeteuk – oppa is one of the Student Body Council?” Tiffany asked me, full of hope. “We could ask him to remove this post.”

“He was chased by the bunch of girls just a while ago. I don’t know where he’s hiding now,” I answered her still pessimistic.

She did not respond but got her phone from her handbag.

“Oppa? Can you please give me the number of Leeteuk – oppa? It’s just important,” she paused and talked again. “De, I’ll wait for it.”

We waited for a while, then Tiffany received a business card, it’s Leeteuk’s number.

We dialled it and Tiffany set her speakers to loud so I can hear it.

“Yoboseyo?” said the other line. It sounded like he was inside a cave.

“Oppa, it’s Tiffany. We need your help badly,” Tiffany answered him.

“Aigoo, wrong timing, I’m hiding right now,” Leeteuk answered again with that voice.

I laughed with that voice, Tiffany laughed too.

“Ya, don’t laught at me.” Leeteuk mumbled.

“Oppa, where are you? we’re gonna come,” Tiffany asked.

“I’m inside the male’s comfort room, fronting the SBC office,” he answered. “Text me if you’re already outside and please clear the area for me.”

 Tiffany hanged up.

There’s still thirty minutes before our class. We speeded to the SBC office, the bunch of girls that I saw a while ago were loitering there.

“Joo Hyun, I saw Leeteuk at the cafeteria, he’s sitting alone there. Guess, Sun Kye is still in her class,” she made it loudly to let the bunch of girls hear it clearly.

The bunch of girls talked for a while and ran off.

Tiffany began texting and the male’s comfort room door opened slowly. Leeteuk went out gradually, inspecting the area.

“Oh, you girls are my heroes,” he exclaimed in jest. “What can I help you?”

“Oppa, about the bulletin board, can we borrow the keys?” Tiffany asked hesitantly.

“Waeyo?” Leeteuk asked surprised.

“The one they posted there would make a very big trouble,” I answered him and related the posted picture there.

“Oh, I can see now how Jin Yeon would react. Okay, I’ll get first the keys,” Leeteuk went inside the office and went out with the keys.

As we reached the bulletin board, I was indeed in great despondency.

Jin Yeon and Sun Kye were already reading the post. They haven’t noticed our arrival and were busy reading the post. I looked at Leeteuk awfully, he looked at me with the same manner.

Finally they faced us and I can see the madness in Jin Yeon’s eyes. Leeteuk approached them. I can’t hear their conversation, I was focused on what should I do to peter out in this spot directly.

Leeteuk opened the bulletin board and peeled of the post. He went towards us and I can’t believe that I’m inside our classroom now. We were late, but our professor did not reprimand us. I’m her favourite student, which explains why she’s cool with our tardiness.

I can’t accept as true that I reported productively. My mindset was divided but my professor and classmates still complement my work. Tiffany and I remained inside the classroom when our class ended.

“I can’t believe that Leeteuk – oppa defended us instead of being at their side,” Tiffany came out with.

I crossed my eyebrows. I was puzzled by her assertion.

                “Ya, don’t tell me you did not hear his words when he defended us from Jin Yeon and Sun Kye?” Tiffany asked disappointed.

                I shook my head slowly. I don’t really know what she’s talking about.

“He told Jin Yeon not to mess up with you or else he will tell all her lies to Yong Hwa,” Tiffany answered me. “He also broke up with Sun Kye, saying he already knows everything.”

“Everything, you mean every lies?” I was really surprised. Am I really out of my mind when he said those words? Did he really give his side to us?

“I think so,” Tiffany answered unsurely.

Minutes after we talked we left our classroom and proceeded to the parking lot. We passed a guy sitting lonely on one of the benches by the waiting area at the parking lot.

“Ya, Oppa, why are you still here?” Tiffany asked Leeteuk.

Leeteuk just sighed.

“Want a ride?” I offered. “We’ll drop by a restaurant to have a bite.”

He thought for a while and then nodded his head. “Sure”

“Where’s your car?” Tiffany asked him.

“I was driving Sun Kye’s car this morning because I slept at their house last night,” Leeteuk answered carelessly.

Our eyes widened when he said that. We were really surprised.

He laughed bitterly and explained. “Ani, we did not sleep together. His father won’t allow that. We are at their house, you know. Her father won’t allow me to go home since it’s really late and I haven’t brought my car with me.”

We just nodded as a response.

Leeteuk offered to drive, he drove us to a famous coffee shop instead of a restaurant. The coffee shop was small but it’s fabulous. When we entered the shop the two uniformed waitress bowed. Most of the things were black and white. It’s really a decent taste. Leeteuk guided us to the chaise longue just beside the counter. The lounge was coloured black and the table fronting is plain white. He left us and entered the counter.

He returned bringing a menu and gave it to us. He’s surprisingly wearing a cap like the waitresses were wearing.

“Welcome to my coffee shop,” he declared.

So it’s his shop. It must be the reason why this cute coffee shop became famous, it’s because the owner is also famous.

“Give us your specialty, oppa” Tiffany requested.

“As you please,” Leeteuk moved and later sat beside us.

The waitress came bringing three bottled coffee with three plates of chocolate moist.

“These is our famous Frapuccino and chocolate moist,” he offered. “It’s my treat for saving me just this afternoon.”

We chatted while eating the delicious soft cake and drinking the ice – cold, bitter – sweet Frapuccino.

“Oppa, about this afternoon, you just broke up with Sun Kye,” Tiffany opened up hesitantly.

Leeteuk was silent for a while but then spoke. “She blackmailed me that she would commit suicide if ever I will not go with her like she did with her previous boyfriend. But the truth is she did go to the LA for rehabilitation because she got addicted to drugs.”

“Oppa, when did you know about it?” Tiffany asked.

“Last night. Her elder sister just arrived from LA so they invited me to come over and eat dinner with them. Her sister told me everything, she told me that she will not be at ease if she’ll continue keeping silent.” He answered bitterly. He was playing with his fork while speaking. “I guess, I just wasted my time with her.”

“Aren’t you hurt?” I asked shyly.

He smirked grimly and spoke, “I don’t understand what I feel, I felt like I was hurt because she lied but I was relieved with the truth. Guess I just stick with here with the fear that she would commit suicide if I’ll leave her,” he laughed then spoke again. “I just suddenly realized that she can’t even kill a bug, how about killing herself.”

“I’m sorry oppa,” Tiffany suddenly apologized. She can’t look directly to Leeteuk. “Yong Hwa – oppa and I already know about the truth, but we decided to remain silent. We just don’t want to interfere.”

“Kwenchaneyo, I understand,” Leeteuk answered Tiffany looking at her full of consideration.

“Do you love her?” I asked.

“Sun Kye?” he asked back.

“De,” I answered.

“A sisterly love is the most that I could give her.”

“Do you still love her?” I was referring to Yoona.

He crossed his eyebrows a sign that he was puzzled with my question.

“Yoona,” I answered his thoughts.

He just smiled but did not answer.

I did not force him to answer. Maybe he’s still figuring it out.

He drove the car and dropped Tiffany to their house, next he drove to his house and bid me goodbye. I drove off to my house. I found relief this day. The only problem I still have is the blog.

I read again the blog and found many comments below.

Joanna29:           yeah, they really look alike. Maybe they are one. She’s really beautiful, if she audition for modelling here in Korea she will surely pass.

Graxhaie23:        Omono! She’s really beautiful in any colour of the hair. Yeah, seo hyun is close to seo joo hyun. I really like her features, I also think seo hyun and seo joo hyun are one. You can’t see variation between them except for the hair colour.

Jc_tweety18:     they look alike that’s a fact!

Aigoo! They are already interested with this.

I slept with the thoughts.

The following day, I went to the bulletin board to check if the post yesterday would not be reposted. I was relieved that the post yesterday was gone, but the post today would indeed eradicate me. It’s the same photo on the blog I read yesterday.

The chocolate – brown – haired Seo Hyun and my black – haired face now.

Why does it always have to be me? Is it because I’m new here? Is this the punishment of wishing to have a normal and happy life?