COMPLICATIONS AND THE CONFRONTATION

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

Back to the city life and back to my paper works. I’ve been staring at the latest interior designs I’ve made.  Although I am the chief designer for Yong Hwa’s hotel renovation, I made an excuse not to go back at Jeju, sending my assistants to do my thing and turning down every chance to see him again.

                I haven’t seen him since the night I last saw him with Jessica.

                “Stop doing that,” Tiffany’s voice woke me up from my occupied thoughts.

                “What?” I asked her.                         

                “Stop thinking about him,” Tiffany beamed, I know she was teasing me.

                I just smiled back at her, “What are you doing here?”

                “Wedding invitations,” she sound so excited. She then handed me a powder blue envelope which reads “Joo Hyun” in a cursive manner.

                “So the date is set?” I asked. “Congratulations.”

                I stood up from my swivel chair to reach Tiffany and hug her.

                “Thanks,” she responded as she hugged me back.

                After releasing from the hug, Tiffany began talking, “I’m starving.”

                “Great, I haven’t eaten my lunch yet,” I told her.

                She frowned as she looks at her watch, “What? It’s almost three in the afternoon! You should eat on time, you’re becoming stick thin!” she exaggerated.

                “I began making new designs that made me forget the time,” I justified.

                “Still. You’re suppose to eat-“

                I stopped her as I talked, “Yoona would love to join us, I miss our group.”

                Her mood suddenly changed into gladness, “Sure, sure.”

                I was about to call Yoona through landline, but instead my phone rang with her name on it.

                I let Tiffany look at the screen and she spoke, “Speaking of the witch.”

                “Yoboseyo?” I spoke.

                “S,” Yoona on the other sound so worried.

                “Waeyo?” I asked her immediately, I know my voice sounded worried that made Tiffany cross her eyebrows.

                “S,” she spoke again with the worried tone.

                I turned my loudspeaker on.

                “Tiff’s with me now, what’s the problem?”

                “Good. Are you at your office now?” Yoona said on the other line.

                “Yup, will you be coming? We’re supposed to go at Sweet Holiday’s to eat, and we planned to invite you,” I told her.

                “Is there any internet connection there?” she asked.

                “Yah, what’s wrong?” Tiffany joined in.

                “Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Joo Hyun is the top most searched in Korea now,” Yoona responded.

                I did not answer, Tiff did, “Waeyo?”

                I gave my phone to Tiffany as I went to my desktop to check on what Yoona is saying.

                I was blown away to see a photo of Yong Hwa and me.

                But it was about eight years ago, I was still in college that time.

                The photo was when Yong Hwa and I are the meatshop, behind us is my Porsche – Techart – Turbo – 911. I’ve seen this post before, when that teenager post it online to tell the people that she accidentally met Yong Hwa and me by the store. But the post now reads, “Yong Hwa and Joo Hyun secretly dating.”

                “Oh My God,” Tiffany was shocked, too. She was now looking at the post beside me.

                “Yah, S? Tiff?” my phone disturbed our ogling. “Are you gals listening?”

                “De,” I answered while getting the phone from Tiffany’s hand.

                “I’ll be coming over and bring food.” she suggested.

                “Okay, we’ll wait for you,” I answered.

                “Okay, see you in a few,” Yoona hanged up.

                I hurriedly went to my window and open the curtains, the sun was still up, so I creased my eyes as the sunrays hit me. I was blown away for the second time to see the flash of people with cameras below our building’s entrance. How in the world did they know about my office place?

                I glance at Tiffany who is now sitting on my swivel chair, and she was focused on reading something.

                I went back towards her and for the third time in a row was blown away.

                “Joo Hyun, check this out,” The picture was taken on the night when Yong Hwa, Hyun Hwa and I were walking by the beach under the moonlight.

                Who in the world took it?

                I thought the moonlight was not so bright that night. Does it mean that Yong Hwa might have noticed my tears?

                The picture was so clear that it really shows Yong Hwa’s face while holding Hyun Hwa’s hand and me holding her other hand.

                “How in the world did they get this?” I complained, thinking that we are not the only persons who are walking at the seashore at that time.

                “Joo Hyun read this,” Tiff spoke while pointing the text on the computer’s screen.

                The screen reads:

                ALLSTARKPOP.COM

Ex CNBLUE MEMBER JUNG YONG HWA AND MODEL SEO JOO HYUN, MARRIED?

                Ex – member of CNBLUE, Jung Yong Hwa was seen hand – in – hand with a child about three to five years old. Next to him is the beautiful international model Seo Joo Hyun who is holding the other hand of the girl.

                Netizens have been surprised to see this picture as they say, “Is it their child? Lucky kid.” “No way, Yong Hwa – oppa is married to Seo Joo Hyun? He got good eyes, though.” “Who would’ve thought that these two are a couple?”

                Jung Yong Hwa is now promoted as the new CEO of Jung Yong Jae Company as well as Seo Joo Hyun as the Chief Interior Designer of ABC Real Estates.

                Just keep on subscribing for more details.

                I was startled when Yoona arrived. “My gosh!” She was bringing a plastic blag full of foods on her right hand, and at her left hand was her phone.

                She placed the plastic bag on the table by my office’s mini – living room.

                “The crowd of paparazzi downstairs is almost making a stampede,” she grumbled while sitting on the lounge by the table.

                “What should I do, Y?” I asked her as I sat beside her.

                Tiffany also followed as she sat on the settee fronting us, she began opening the plastic bag.

                “Tell them the truth,” Yoona spoke squarely as she leaned on the seat’s leaner.

                “You know I can’t do that,” I answered back at her.

                “Cham! For your sake, S, wake up!” she suddenly raise her voice. “You’ve been running away from this problem all the past years. It’s frustrating already.”

                I just keep on looking at her.

                Yoona stood up as she began talking again, “We’ve been telling you that there is no secret that cannot be revealed. Seeing Yong Hwa oppa being close to Hyun Hwa , unaware of the fact that she is his own daughter really make us wearisome.”

                My intercom sounded as Sunny, my assistant spoke. Tae Yeon unnie was in Jeju at the moment that made Sunny answer all my incoming calls.

                “Mr. Jung Yong Hwa just called and he said he’ll be coming over. I never have the chance to ask you if you’re available since he dropped the call directly.”

                “We’re doomed!” Tiffany spoke, her face full of anxiety. “Coming here today wasn’t a good idea. Oppa will really hate me if he’ll know about the truth while I keep on staying silent.”

                “You’re not helping Tiff,” Yoona stated. “You’re putting much struggle towards S.”

                “Mianhe, mianhe,” she responded while bowing.

                “It’s okay, it’s my fault afterall,” I told her.

                Yoona sat back as I stood up to call Sunny.

                “Sunny-“

                “Joo Hyun – ssi, Mr. Jung is on his way to your office,” she stated.

                “Ottoke?” the three of us spoke together.

                And a knock on my office’s door halt us from what we are all doing.

                When there was a knock again all of us moved.

                I hurriedly sat back on my swivel chair while holding my designs as Tiffany and Yoona started doing something ‘normal.’

                “Come in,” I spoke loudly for the visitor to hear me.

                The door knob turned and the good looking feature of a tall guy was revealed.

                Yong Hwa was wearing a casual shirt and jeans with his sneakers on. He looks so refreshing, but his facial expression doesn’t say so.

                “What’s this all about?” he was holding a newspaper with our pictures on it. Anger was noted on his tone.

                “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I fought back but determination was sinking in my tone.

                “Damn it!” he hissed.

                “Excuse us,” Yoona spoke as she and Tiffany went out and closed the door behind them.

                “Damn it!” he hissed for the second time. “Stop staring at me with those lying innocent eyes of yours. It won’t win me this time.”

                I stood up as I reached towards him.

                “What now?” You’ll cry and tell me that you’re sorry again? Damn it, Joo Hyun!” he was really angry now.

                “I told you, I don’t know about that picture,” I spoke, stammering as I felt the hot liquids running to my cheeks. The crybaby, me, is always in action whenever I feel so weak.

                “Stop crying! It won’t help,” he spoke while throwing the newspaper hardly on my feet. “Tell me Joo Hyun, why do you keep on crying whenever you see me? Is your guilt that high that you can’t talk and just cry?”

                I don’t know how to respond but to say “Im sorry.”

                “Sorry? For what? For lying to me all these years? For not giving me the chance to know the truth? For running away all this time? Darn! How many times have you told me that you’re sorry, but you’re not doing anything to compensate on your behaviour. Grow up Joo Hyun, you’re a mother now.”

                He was covering his face with both his hands, frustration was seen in his face, as he turns his back towards me and released a long deep sigh.

                “Talking to you today was not a good idea, I think you need to wake up from your dream and face the reality. People become tired sometimes, tired of waiting, tired of hearing lies, and sometime’s get tired of understanding the most precious person in their lives,” Yong Hwa was now pacing away towards the door.

                I don’t know how I did it, I just followed what my subconscious mind was telling me to do.

                “I’m sorry,” I spoke as I see myself hugging Yong Hwa from his back. “It’s my entire fault.”

                He stopped from walking as he held both my hands with his hands, he applied pressure and was rubbing it gently.

                The clock might say that we stayed like that for only seconds, but my heart states that it might be forever.I realized how I miss the gentle touch of this guy, how I miss his presence so much. Hoping that this sweet moment I had with him at this instance will not end.

                Then reality striked me when Yong Hwa spoke. “Right this moment, will you stop keeping silent.” Yong Hwa spoke calmly as he releases from the embrace gently and face me, still holding both my hands. “Am I the f-“

                “Joo Hyun,” the worried face of Soo Young unnie together with Yoona and Tiffany entered the room.

                “Sorry to disturb you but there is this urgent matter. As in super problem,” Soo Young unnie continued.

                Yong Hwa let go of me as we faced the three of them.

                “Hyun Hwa is missing.”

 

A/N:

hi...i'm more frustrated with myself than seohyun here...frankly speaking, i don't know what came into my mind why i keep on making hyun so weak...hehe..i think because i am like that in some way...just making the whole problem my own, and keep it with myself...but i promise you, YongHwa will know the truth...

this chapter have been so short, since i'm going to update later with the title, THE TRUTH...

for my new subscribers, thank you so much for supporting this fic...

spoiler alert!

more angry yong will be seen on the next chapter but read what's inside his mind when he can't let go of Hyun's hands...

T_T crying now because....MFAOL will be ending soon.... and i will be launching the side stories of the gang, Yoona and Leuteuk, Tiffany and Joon, Yuri and Siwoon, Sooyoung and Jung Shin, Jong Hyun and Shaine, and lastly, MinHyuk with Krystal..you'll soon see Krystal in the future chapters..

FIGHTING!

YONGSEO FIGHTING! <3

-xhaie (^_^)v