THE TRUTH

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

“Are you sure?” Yong Hwa asked Soo Young unnie.

                “It was my turn to fetch her at the mansion but when I arrived there they said Hyun hwa was playing by the living room but all we see is her back pack and nothing more,” Soo Young unnie informed us.

                Why suddenly all of the bad things came up? Was my dishonesty that much to throw me into to this fail facade uncontrollably? All the ones I love was now been taking away from me, first Yong Hwa and his unforgiveness towards my deceit next is my daughter whom is now missing.

                No, I will not let that happen, but what should I do?

                “Having the paparazzi downstairs will make both of you hard to leave this building,” Yoona spoke. “You two should split up not to catch their attention.”

                This will be the first time that I will swear in my mind, “Damn the ones who took our pictures

                I was surprise to feel a warm hand holding my right hand as he applied pressure, full of encouragement. It was Yong Hwa as he talked, “No, we’ll be going down together, all of us. Hyun and I will go to the police. Yoona and Soo Young will go to Hyun Hwa’skindergarten and ask there. Honey, call Joon and tell him to go with you at the places Hyun Hwa always wanted to go.” His tone was full of authority as he cited those demands that all of us obeyed.

                We were riding the lift downwards that I’ve notice that he is still holding my hand. My mind tells me to let go, not to stir the minds of the people surrounding us, but my hearts tells me to just continue to feel the warmth of his touch.

                He suddenly faced me, observing me and looked at Soo Young unnie.

                “Wae?” she asked him, full of curiousity.

                “Let Hyun borrow your dark glasses,” he spoke coolly. It was the second time he called me with the name that he birthed me.

                I glanced at my figure at the elevator’s mirror walls and saw the puffy eyes that I am having.

                Soo Young unnie took off her glasses and gave it to Yong Hwa as he put it on me full of care.

                He lets go of my hands as we approach the lobby, as we reached our building’s reception, the receptionist, Hyo Yeon spoke, “Miss Joo Hyun, I might say it would be difficult for you to use the main entrance. Paparazzi are creating a mob.”

                I looked at our huge glass main door and a mob was flashing their cameras as our security handled them.

                 “It would be better to use the basement’s parking lot to leave,” Hyo Yeon suggested.

                “But my car is parked outside, please tell someone to move my car at the basement,” I spoke to her.

                “You don’t have to do that agassi, Miss Joo Hyun will be riding with me, my car’s park at the basement,” Yong Hwa spoke as he put some stress on the word ‘Miss.’

                “My car is parked there, too,” Tiffany spoke.

                “So as mine,” Yoona spoke as all of us looked at Soo Young unnie who kept silent.

                “Since we’re leaving together, go ride with me,” Yoona suggested.

                “Nice idea, I know how I entered the building hastily with the mob, but I seem to forget how to leave,” Soo Young unnie spoke as Tiffany and Yoona laughed.

                Yong hwa and I kept silent.

                The security guided us to the basement, but as we are approaching the basment’s pad, few journalist were there with there cameramans.

                The securities we’re about to make them go away but Yong Hwa stopped them.

                “Just let them be, I’ll take care of them,” he spoke to the guard. He then looked at us, “The three of you will leave first, let Hyun and I speak to these journalists.”

                What is he trying to do? There’s no way that he’d tell him that...

                He held my hand once again as we face the journalist.

                Flashes of questions were heard:

                “Is it true that you’re dating?”

                “Is it true that you got married?”

                “Is the child yours?”

                “When did you get married?”

                “What are your plans for the future?”

                Yong Hwa spoke, “Annyonghaeseyo. I would like to inform everybody that Joo Hyun – ssi and I started dating when we are still in college. We got married before I left to study abroad, and yes, the child is ours. Thank you for listening.”

                He suddenly held my hand forcedly as he tagged me along with him to a black BMW that is clearly waiting for us. The security guards took care of the wild journalist as they raise more questions.

                We climbed on the back seat of the BMW. A middle – aged man was on the driver’s seat.

                “Where to, sir?” the man spoke.

                “Police Station,” Yong Hwa spoke steadily.

                The driver maneuvered the car and we went off.

                There was silence and it’s suffocating me.

                I can’t still believe the fact that Yong Hwa revealed about our previous relationship and also told them about our marriage and our child. Our child? Does he know now?

                We arrived at the Police Station as Yong Hwa told the driver that he can leave and Yong Hwa will be driving us for our ongoing search.

                “Yong Hwa – ah,” a tall police guy with a welcoming feature welcomed him.

                “Hyung,” Yong Hwa spoke us he manly hugged the older one.

                “What are you doing here?” The guy asked him and suddenly was looking at me, teasing was seen through his eyes. “Yah, are you here to show off the beautiful woman you are with?”

                “Ah... by the way, Hyung my wife Joo Hyun, Hyun this is Seulong – hyung,” Yong Hwa introduced.

                Am I imagining too much that I just heard that he introduce me as his wife?

                “Yeah, your wife that I haven’t met before, you sure have a good catch, kiddo! Are you here to do some showing off?” Seulong spoke light – heartedly. “Then kiss her in front of me.”

                “Hyu~ng,” Yong Hwa was taken aback so was I.

                “Just kidding. Nice to meet you Joo Hyun – ssi,” he told me as he smiled and bowed. "Pretty as your magazine photos."

                “De, kansahamnida,” I answered back and smiled.

                “So?” enquiry was in his tone.

                “Hyung, our kid is missing,” Yong Hwa spoke.

                “You have a child now? Yah! Why haven’t you told me about that?” Seulong was really enthusiastic in any way. “How long was the child missing?”

                “About three hours?” I answered as I looked at my watch.

                “Three hours and you’re freaking out. We can’t file this case since it not yet twenty – four hours.  But I can help you look for your child,” Seulong spoke seriously now.

                “Thanks, Hyung,” Yong Hwa complimented.

                “Ah, don’t mind that, helping hands are meant to help people who are in need,” he spoke wittily.

                They were talking of ways how to look for Hyun Hwa. The police guy asked me about Hyun Hwa’s hangouts and asked for her picture. I left my wallet and phone because of panicking earlier. I was surprised when Yong Hwa gave him a picture of Hyun Hwa from his phone and the officer printed it.

                We left the police station as Seolung promise to help for the search.

                “What was that all about?” I spoke because I can’t take all the things Yong Hwa is informing everybody. We were at his car as we are going towards my house to check if Hyun hwa might have returned home.

                “What?” Yong Hwa asked coolly.

                “Don’t act dumb now,” I was aware with the edginess my voice is making. “You keep on telling everybody that I’m your wife and Hyun Hwa is your child.”

                “Because it’s the truth,” he spoke, still.

                “Who told you so?” I asked back, surprised with his statement.

                “Damn it, Joo Hyun!” his voice was rising just as the speeding of the car was rising up.

                Although he was looking straight on the road ahead, I can feel the aggravation he is experiencing, seeing how he holds the steering wheel hardly.

                “I gave you this chance to stop lying but you’re still doing it!” he was really angry now.

                I was flabbergasted and don’t know what to say.

                “Keeping silent again? How long will you keep on being silent? Don’t you know that keeping silent might also conclude that you might be lying! White lies? It’s not for me, because all this time you’ve been running away from me, denying the fact that I have all the will to know that Hyun Hwa is my own child. Now, tell me, why did you run away? Was it for Hyun Hwa’s sake or for your own selfish sake?”

                “How long did you know all about it?” is all I can respond.

                The moment of defeat which I had always been running away from, the time when the truth will be revealed in front of him finally came, and everything was happening in a blink of an eye.

                He looked at me with a gaze of a lion. Hate was seen through his blazing eyes.

                “Why did you hide my child all these years?” he was shouting already that made me close my eyes.

                And all I can hear is the loud sound of the car screeching. As I open my eyes, blurry vision of the world spinning around me was seen, and then the spinning stopped so as the car was in halt that applied a deep impact to my forehead. I felt the throbbing on my head and when I held it, wetness was touched.

The last thing that I saw is a bright red liquid on my fingers.

 

A/N:

ok...the truth is, Yong Hwa knows the truth already...asking me when? you'll find it out on the next chapter..hehehe

i hope you all like this update...but sorry for the cliffhanger..i may not promise you an update tomorrow, but i am sure that i will update...

4 more chpaters to go...

thank you so much for the support!

KANSAHAMNIDA!

FIGHTING!

YONGSOE FIGHTING <3

-xhaie (^_^)v