FULL OF BLISS

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

Offers from different companies, magazines, variety program, and of course fashion shows hovered around me. I really need a manager but I couldn’t find one. I need a manager who can stay inside my house, who is well – organized, who is responsible, understanding... I need a manager friend.

                Dad offered lots of managers but I don’t like them, it’s not that I’m choosy, it’s just that they don’t pass my standards. Mixing school and my career was never been that easy these days. Having no manager at all is such a mess. The organized Seo Joo Hyun has turned into a forgetful one because of many changes in my schedule.

                Tiffany offered, I would love that but many are also offering her to audition for entertainment companies which she accepted. Of course, she don’t need to audition, she can always have a slot at Dad’s company. So instead of auditioning to other companies, dad gave her and soon she’ll be having intense training.

                Nanny can never be my manager, she’s too old for that, and Imo Yin Hye is really busy roaming around the world for her fashion shows.

                I’m really stressed out, Yoona told me that we could’ve have the same manager, but I told her, her schedules are that hectic that her manager would not be able to attend anymore of mine.

                “Why are you silent, sweetie?” Yong – oppa asked me. We are at Leeteuk – oppa’s cafe, he was raising his mug of brewed coffee.

                The frapuccino in front of me was untouched. “I’m thinking about my crazy schedule, oppa. I indeed need a manager.”

                “Can I manage you?” he giggled.

                “Aigoo, oppa... I’m serious,” I whined at him.

                “I would indeed require that the manager should be female,” he became serious.

                “Of course, it’s a female. Oppa, you know how allergic I am to guys,” I answered him.

                The goofy smile was drawn in his lips. “Why? Aren’t you allergic to me?”

                I spank him lightly and spoke, “Ehh... Oppa, of course, you are my boyfriend, you’re not any other ordinary guy.”               

                “Arrasso, arraso... “ he then held my hand and applied pressure.

                I was finally drinking my Frapuccino when Yonghwa’s mobile phone beeped.

                “Yoboseyo?” he spoke. He was looking at me then suddenly press the button to loudspeaker. 

                “Oppa, how many times have I told not to give Hongki – oppa my nerd pictures, but you still gave it to him! He is beside me, teasing me non – stop. Oppa, nappeun!” it was a sweet voice from a lady. It was clear in her tone that she was upset but her voice tells it otherwise. I can also hear another feminine whine but it was like guy dubbing a girl’s voice.

                “That’s why I really like you, dongsaeng, you’re very cute when you’re angry,” Yong Hwa – oppa answered her, but he was looking at me and winked. I know that he was playing with the lady on the other line.

                “Oppa, I’ll really punch you if ever I see you today,” the sweet voice spoke again. I’m amused with her tone. You’ll think that she’s not angry because of her soft voice. I might say she has an “angry-soft” voice.

                “Arrasso, arraso, I’ll bring ice cream to compensate my wrong doing,” oppa was still playing with the lady, I assume she’s younger than me because of her sweet voice.

                “Stop following me, oppa!” she suddenly spoke, I assume she’s speaking to someone who was with her. I can hear a gush of wind then she was panting. “See, oppa? Hongki – oppa won’t stop, I’m now hiding at Jong Hyun – oppa’s room. If you want me to forgive you, bring the ice cream right now.” Then she hang up.

                “She’s cute,” I complemented.

                “Sorry about that, she’s just Min Hyuk’s cousin, I forgot to tell you about her. That girl... OH!... that lady is really amusing. She’s just a dongsaeng, you know?” he looked at my eyes, as if he was reading my mind.

                “Why are you suddenly explaining, oppa?” I giggled. “You’re becoming defensive.”

                “Maybe you’ll get jealous, jashik!” he then pinched my cheeks.

                “Ehh.. I know you, oppa... you only love me. You’re madly and deeply in love with me.” I joked back at him!”

                “Of course!” he then kissed me on my cheeks.

                Good thing that we are the only customer by that time. No one can capture our sweet moments and post it online. It’s really that difficult to be famous.

                “How about hanging with my band mates and finally meet Shaine?” Yong Hwa oppa suddenly came out with.

                “Shaine?” I asked back.

                “The girl... oh!... the lady you hear I’m speaking with earlier.”

                I noticed that oppa used to call her a ‘girl’... or was it just her voice? Hearing her voice you’ll imagine a sweet teen-ager, but what if she’s a beautiful lady in person?

                Before we drove off to CNBLUE’s dormitory we dropped by a convenience store to buy ice cream. When we arrived at the complex of their dorm we cautiously went to the elevator to avoid paparazzi. A cheerful guy who is familiar to me opened the door for us.

                “Yong Hwa – ah! Welcome to our dormitory,” The cheerful guy welcomed. “You must be the famous model Seo Hyun, can I have some autograph please.”

                “Yah, Hong – ki – ah!” Yong Hwa – oppa chided him.

                “Fine, fine...Come in, where’s the ice cream?” he was still smiling and sat directly at the sofa.

                 Oppa guided me to sit on the settee fronting Hong Ki.

                “Hyun, by the way, this is Hong Ki, Hong Ki, this is Joo Hyun,”

                Hong Ki offered his hand and spoke, “Nice meeting you in person, Seo Hyun.”

                “De,” I answered back and shook hands with him. I bowed to be polite.

                When he took his hand, he looked at Yong Hwa – oppa amazed and spoke, “She sure is polite.” He then looked at me unbelievably. He sure was funny.

                “Oppa, where’s the ice cream?” the familiar sweet voice spoke behind me, as I turned around, I saw a beautiful lady, her hair was in a pony – tail manner. Omono~! It is Natasha Yrine Kang, my classmate in Music Lesson, although we have the same age, she was in college that time and I was still in high school. The genius Shaine.

                When her gaze met my gaze she suddenly blurted. “Joo Hyun Seo”

                I don’t know what happened but we ended up embracing each other. She was a good friend when I was still staying at Los Angeles.

                We meet every Sunday for our Music Lesson, Yoona was also there. Because of being Korean the three of us complete the group of three. But that was only on Sundays, since Shaine is busy with her studies every weekdays that she won’t go out whenever Yoona and I go shopping nor do movie watching.

                “The two silent – type finally met,” Jung Shin who came out of nowhere spoke. “How come you two know each other?”

                “What a small world?” followed by Min Hyuk.

                “Are your schedules done?” Hong Ki asked them and two nodded. “Fine then, it was really boring being with the loner guy and the silent lady here earlier.”

                The others laughed. Later,

                “Joo Hyun, this is my cousin, Shaine, Shaine, this is Joo Hyun, but I assume you know each other already,”

                We related to them how we meet at the Music Program that we are attending and how we became friends.

                “What are you doing here in Korea, Shaine?” I asked her.

                “Just visiting Min Hyuk, got nothing to do since I still don’t want to work. But having nothing to do is more boring than having something to do, get me?” She answered back, we were speaking English that we don’t even notice. We used to speak English when we talk way back at LA.

                The guys just listened.

                “I heard that you graduated already. Congratulations!” I told her.

                “Yeah, thanks. So you’re taking up Interior Designing? Great, I would surely ask you to design my unit.”

                “Where are you staying now?”

                “I’m staying at a condo unit, just near here, I don’t like the design that much, so I’m requesting you to do some renovation, will you?”

                “Sure...sure,” I answered her.

                “Just call me whenever you have time,” she said smiling

                “Okay, okay, done with the English thing, let’s eat the ice cream before it melts,” Hong Ki spoke and offered the ice cream.

                I then realized that Jong Hyun – oppa  was not around.

                “Where’s Jong – Hyun – oppa?” I asked Yong – Hwa oppa.

                “He’s sleeping,” Shaine answered. I using my eyes. How come she knows where he is.

                See, oppa? Hongki – oppa won’t stop, I’m now hiding at Jong Hyun – oppa’s room. If you want me to forgive you, bring the ice cream right now.”

                There’s something with these two.

                “Yah, ande,” she spoke suddenly at me.

                The others were surprised but just didn’t mind her after she mouthed “Mianhe.” I just giggled and more using my eyes.

                “I’m really bored here, Joo Hyun – ah,” she whined. We just finished eating the ice creams.

                Yong – Hwa oppa suddenly clap his hand once, “I know now,” his face was really happy like it was saying ‘light bulb.’ “Why not become Hyun’s manager? You two are really alike, you two are well – organized, so both of you will get along well.”

                Shaine and I looked at each other. And both of us screamed.

                “I would love to that,” Shaine expressed.

                “I would love to have as a manager, too,” I was really thankful to have her as my manager.

                “What’s with all the shouting? Somebody’s sleeping, aish...” Jong Hyun oppa, with his Pyjamas came to the living room. He was looking blankly at Shaine. Shaine just look, ‘sorry’ was noted in her eyes. She seemed like a lamb under Jong – Hyun oppa’s gaze.

                Jong Hyun – oppa turned and looked at me. When our eyes met, he suddenly became red and then rushed to his room.

                All of us changed gazes, asking what happened to him. Jung Shin and Min Hyuk just shrugged their shoulders. Shaine kept on looking at Jong  Hyun oppa’s door. Yong Hwa oppa and Hong Ki just laughed. Soon after, Jong Hyun – oppa went back and was now in his shirt and pants.

                “Yah, are you shy with Seo Hyun in the house?” Hong Ki joked. Yong Hwa oppa giigled just like the others.

                “Anyo, it’s just that I don’t like wearing PJ’s in front of girls whom I just knew,” he explained. “We are not that close, yet.”

                “So you can wear your Pj’s around Shaine, because you’re close already?” Hong Ki continued.

                Jong – hyun oppa just shook his head.

                The others keep on teasing and laughing, so I laughed along with them. But being with Jong Hyun oppa was really awkward. His gaze has the power to get inside you. Like what I would always say, he’s really handsome.

                “You’re happy now?” I did not notice that Yong – oppa was already beside me.

                “De, thank you,” I answered him. He smiled the familiar arresting smile and I smiled back at him.

                Having oppa around and solving my problems with him beside me is really great. I am really happy having him as my boyfriend. I sure changed bit by bit, I am getting along with lots of people now than before. I talk often with anyone now. Having oppa was really full of happiness.

                Later, after we called the gang for a KTV party, they came directly. Yoona was not able to come for the reason that she is in Jeju for some CF. All of us went to the nearest KTV bar and enjoyed the rest of night. Of course, they want me to sing, but I keep on refusing. Among the girls, only Tiff sang. Shaine was also that shy to sing.

                Another thing is that having this bunch of people as my friends was indeed blissful.

                But was it me or just my imaginations, why do I always catch Jong Hyun oppa glancing at me?