THE RETURN OF SEO HYUN

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

Declaring that I’m the model Seo Hyun from LA really made my life stressful. I’m not yet a famous actress or a famous singer but ‘antis’ are already spreading just as my ‘fans’ are spreading. They are making stories that I do not even know where it came from. Reading it in the internet really just cracked me out, guess I should award them the best story maker of the year.

                People around me always ask for my autograph and pictures. Seo Hyun’s photos are circling the internet and were a trend in the twitter. I guess, facing reality really is not a good way sometimes. I wish I haven’t told them the truth, that I just keep silent and didn’t answer the media.

                I was busy writing my plans for the day on my white diary when my phone beeped.

                “Yoboseyo?” I spoke.

                “Joo Hyun, dear,” said the sophisticated girly voice.

                “Imo?” I was indeed surprised hearing her voice.

                “Yes, darling, it’s me. Your beautiful fashion designer Yin Hye,” she answered. I can see on my mind how she would smile.

                “Imo, if you’re looking for Y, she’s not---“

                She blocked me by saying, “I did not call you because of my daughter,” she giggled on the other line and spoke again. “I’m here for you, I’m here in Korea.”

                Ottokeyo? I can sense something with that statement, “I’m here for you,”

~~~~~~~~

                I meet Imo Yin Hye on the famous coffee shop Leeteuk owned.

                “This place is nice, I like the ambience,” Imo Yin Hye complemented.

She ordered an expresso and I ordered the frapuccino with blueberry cheesecake.

I was just silent, still wondering what is her reason being here in Korea. 

“Stop playing with your food, it is not a good manner,” she awakened my thoughts.

I realized that I was playing with my cake. I looked at her and mouthed sorry.

“Let’s get straight to the point why I’m here in Korea,” she started. My heartbeat is racing already. I can really sense something. “I’m here to promote my latest trench designs and I want you to be my star model.”

“But---“ I tried to disagree.

“No buts, young lady. It’s final,” she spoke full of authority.

Whenever Imo talks this way, I don’t know why I can’t decline her. I listen to her more than I listen to my mom. Maybe because she’s with me more than I’m with my mom when we are still in LA. Although she is busy with her promotions, she still has quality time with Yoona and me.

When I’m modelling her designs, she doesn’t want anyone else to manage me except herself. I guess that’s the reason why I always follow her decree.

“The fashion show would be the day after tomorrow,” she informed me.

I coughed when the cold liquid I was sipping clogged my throat. “Sincha?”

She nodded and talked. “I can’t wait to see you do your ambles again while modelling my designs.” She spoke like her dreams will soon come true.

We busied that day trying the dresses that I would wear during the fashion show. The last dress that I will wear for the finale is a white tube balloon frock. It has nice sequins all over the skirt that shines when lights strike it.

The dress she prepared for me really fits me. I think my vital statistics haven’t change since I quit modelling. I get to live with maintaining my body figure as it is.

The following day, Imo Yin Hye didn’t allow me to go to school, she wants me to forget all my stress and have a beauty rest. She literally locked me up inside my room.

I called Tiffany and asked what’s happening in school, she just told me that our professor didn’t bother to ask where I am. When I told her about Imo Yin Hye and her actions she just laughed and teased me that she’s going to watch the return of the model Seo Hyun.

                Like what Imo Yin Hye told me to do, I slept the whole day. Well, it’s indeed nice, forgetting about my problems and getting rid of my stress. Having Imo Yin Hye in my house really feels like I’m in a vacation. Vacation as Seo Hyun. 

                THE day has arrived, Yoona and Tiffany promised to watch the show. All the coordinators busied their selves putting make – up on me and dressing me. I am the secret showcase so nobody knows who the star model is. They really hid me from the press when I entered the complex. Instead of using the front door I ended up using the back door which is really scary.

                I glanced at the mirror fronting me and saw Imo Yin Hye’s figure, she was heading towards me.

                “You will only go out once,” she said seriously.

                I can see in her eyes that she felt pity towards me. Is she sorry because I’ll do my ambles only once? Is she kidding? It’s a relief for me.

                I smiled and spoke, “That would be great Imo, just signal me if it’s my turn,”

                She held my shoulder and walked away.

                As I practice walking with my stiletto, I heard someone singing from the stage. My dressing room is just near the stage which is easy for me to hear what was going with the show.

                Am I just day – dreaming or hallucinating, hearing Yong Hwa’s voice. He’s singing a song that is so familiar. Oh, I remember, it’s the song that he wrote for his first love. He hummed this song when we are in the beach just as I fell asleep on his arms.

                I shook my head, silly thoughts Seo Joo Hyun. He is your foster sister’s boyfriend. Enough of him. I chided myself.

                I’m not sure if it is Yong Hwa and his band performing outside, but I sense that it’s him.

                I suddenly thought of Yong Hwa, he haven’t drop by my house for the previous Sundays. Since the day I answered the fuss about Seo Hyun, I haven’t talk to him.

                Have I done a wrong move to let him behave this way?

                Silly, maybe he’s just busy balancing his studies, career and girlfriend.

                Remember, you’re just his friend. Chingoo, you’re his Chingoo Seo Joo Hyun.

                Minutes past and the staff told me that after Imo Yin Hye does her speech it’s my turn to come for I am the finale walk.

                Imo Yin Hye started talking and spoke in her sophisticated way. When she ended her speech, she introduced me and revealed her finale design.

                “My design and my star model, the return of the glamorous SEO HYUN”

                I walked with grace at the aisle I was assigned to, doing my familiar ambles, minus the smile. It’s the ambiguity I gave my audience and I only smile whenever it’s time for me to leave the stage I’m setting my feet on.   

                From the centre group of seats, I saw Dad, Alex – oppa, Yuri – unnie, Yoona, Tiffany, Joon, and Leeteuk. When I looked at the left side, some of the famous stars are there. I was walking gradually to the right side when one person caught my attention. Yong Hwa. He was so handsome wearing a white tuxedo. I presume that the boys he was sitting with are his band mates. I caught his eyes, he was looking at me intensely.

                I was about to smile and remember that I shouldn’t so instead of fighting his gazed I shift my eyes to a new direction.

                When I reached the centre of the stage, I turned around gradually and gave them the smile I saved for my audience.

                All of the people stood up and clapped. A sign that the show has ended.

                I went back to my dressing room quickly to avoid the paparazzi.

                As I walked at the pathway with some staff I bowed down to get rid of my stiletto but was still moving forward. I lost my balanced when I bumped a firm figure.

                His reflexes were to fast that his right hand holds my waist as his left hand held my wrist. It was like lying on his strong arms.

                I think the world stopped but was spinning around us. I looked at his eyes that were also looking at me intensely.

                “Hyung,” a voice behind him woke us up from the vague dream we’re having in our own little world.

                Yong Hwa help me to stand on my feet and bowed.

                “I’m, sorry,” I spoke lowly while bowing ninety degrees. I really felt embarrassed.

                “It’s nothing, next time be careful and please watch where you are going,” he left with a bow followed by the guy who woke us up just a while age.

                It’s the first time that I haven’t seen Yong Hwa smiled. I miss his soft smiles.

                I can feel the cold breeze between the two of us. Why is he cold around me?

                I just looked as he walked to their dressing room, I assume.

                Is Seo Hyun’s return a big strain with the relationship I’m having with my friends, with him?

 

Author's note:

hehe..sorry for not having a proper update of each chapter...it's because i write when i have the feel...and i have the feeling not to reveal yet the "j"..but i hope you enjoyed reading SEO HYUN's ambles...and i promise you that the next chapter will have the answers to this question: WHO IS "j"?

FIGHTING!

-xhaie (^_^)v