UNDENIABLY LOVE

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

I am aware that I may thaw out the floor any minute now, I was pacing back and forth inside my bed room for about a couple of minutes already. I was contemplating too much on how to face Yong Hwa – oppa on Tiffany’s showcase today.

                I really don’t know what to do.

                Mom said a chauffeur will fetch me fifteen minutes from now. She said it’s not good for a lady like me driving while wearing this dress they choose for me. The dress I’m wearing now is a rose pink strapless mini dress, forming a big rose on its front view. I gaze at the mirror, this is the first time I realized that I was really skinny, having this thin long arms and thin long legs.

                Mom and Yin Hye Imo were really excited about the showcase that they’ve even hired a make – up artist for me. They said lots of celebrities will be at the showcase, so paparazzi will come and take photos. They said I should make a lot of effort to capture the media’s attention.

                I can’t help but follow what they want me to do.

                The make – up artist left a while ago, never stopping herself on giving me complements. I told her just to apply a light make – up that she eagerly agreed, saying ‘Even without make – up, you’re still beautiful, Miss. So a face like yours will be great even with a light make – up.’

                I gaze at my reflection again, I saw a skinny tall girl, wearing a pink mini – dress, pairing it with bullion high heels. Her hair was slacked down, it was simple yet it looked like it was done gorgeously that way, wearing no other accessories at all. Simple yet elegant. Am I complementing myself now?

                I heard the horn from a car outside so I hurriedly picked up my golden clutch bag from which is placed readily on my bed.

                I was surprised seeing a white limo outside, the chauffer opened the door for me and spoke,

                “Anyonghaseyo, Joo Hyun – ssi, please sit comfortably inside as we go to the party.”

                I followed him and when the limo started moving, I felt nervous again.

                What shall I do when I meet him by the entrance today? I hope he would be at the backstage when I arrived so I would have enough time to ready myself to confront him.

                Jeongmal, saying ‘sorry’ is not that easy sometimes, another realization.

                Like what mom and Yin Hye Imo said, flashes of cameras strike me when I walked inside the complex where Tiffany’s Showcase will be held, I just smiled and wave at the paparazzi that already made an aisle for me and the other celebrities.

                I saw Yoona and Yuri – unnie at a table just fronting the stage, they waved at me and went directly to sit with them.

                Next to us are some famous celebrities, Leeteuk oppa was sitting with the CNBLUE band excluding Yong Hwa – oppa, which is great, Joon – oppa was also sitting with them. Seeing Min Hyuk who waved at me, I suddenly remembered Shaine, I remembered these two being rumoured as couples before Min Hyuk made a statement about them being cousins. Shaine and I are always keeping in touch through Skype, she told me that she’s having a good time back in school again.

                One of the table are Yong Jae samchon, Dad, Mom, and Yin Hye Imo. Why is mom and dad in the same table?

                I gazed at Yuri – unnie, who in the moment is shrugging her shoulders.

                 “Yoona, I thought you’d be late tonight,” I asked Yoona who was looking so tired yet still beautiful.

                “Oh, the shoot finished early, so instead of going home and rest for a while, I went directly to the boutique to change and get ready for tonight,” she explained with a tired voice.

                This girl really is a good friend. She doesn’t want to fail Tiff’s expectation.

                “Unnie, where is your special friend?” I asked her to ease the anxiety I’m having, maybe small chit chats will do.

                Yuri – unnie smiled mysteriously then spoke, “You mean, Siwon?”

                I nodded and forced to look like I’m really interested with her love affair.

                “He flew back to New York, the hospital that his family is owning lacked Surgeons, so he decided to lend a hand. Omo~! I miss that guy,” she answered while looking far away.

                Yoona waved her hands to Yuri – unnie’s face, she was still looking far away for a couple of seconds by now.

                “De?” she spoke while pushing Yoona’s hand away.

                “You’re daydreaming,” Yoona . “By the way, you told us that he’s a senior doctor, but he still looks young, who is that guy exactly, we barely meet him.”

                “Remember the handsome professor I told you way back in LA?” she answered us with a question.

                “Are you telling us, he’s that guy?” I was surprised, not forcing at all now, I was becoming interested with her love affair after all.

                Yoona shrieked. Good thing the music was too loud that Yoona’s shriek will not be audible.

                “Ya, stop screaming. I think, we guys need to make up for the months we haven’t chatted,” Yuri – unnie suggested that both Yoona and I agreed.

                The master of ceremony began speaking, a sign that the showcase is starting.  

                The showcase began with Tiffany singing. She was really good.

                Then the most awaited part that kept my heart beats faster is when she had the duet with Yong – oppa, he’s wearing a casual white V – neck tee, matching it with black khakis and navy blue sneakers. He used a bonnet over his head.  It seemed like he was just going for a walk instead of being formal for the event.

                I know that there is weariness in his eyes, he seemed so tired.

                We locked gazes for a couple of seconds but I turned away eventually.

                I didn’t even finish the collaboration. I excused myself saying I need to go to the powder room which my tablemates eagerly agreed.

                Looking at my reflection, I see anxiety in my eyes. My heart keeps on missing Yong – Hwa oppa, but my pride always wins my mind.

                I know that there is a mini - park by the complex’s rooftop so I went there to cool myself down. Enjoying the fresh air of Seoul, I didn’t even notice that I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes already.

                 “You might end up sleeping,” a baritone tired voice spoke behind me.

                It was the time that I realized that I was closing my eyes and when I turned to the person who spoke, I was surprised to see him standing there. Plainly standing, a smirk in his lips while placing his both hands on his pockets.

                “Stop staring... I might melt,” he spoke while looking at me, he was grinning.

                The pride of being a woman which I held inside earlier was now converted into modesty. I blurted a laugh. Why am I doing all of this nonsense?

                It should’ve been done earlier. No one is at fault. He was not thinking of what will I feel after deciding to do that awkward confession with Jong Hyun – oppa, as I did not listen to his judgment. I was too selfish not to even pay attention on what he might say.

Things would not happen this way.

                He was widely spreading his arms, like he was waiting for something. Of course, I know what he was waiting for, he was waiting for me to fill the gap on that widespread hands.

                I swiftly pass the gap between us, tears flowing down my cheeks as I embraced him tenderly. He hugged me tight as a response.

                It is indeed true that in the little thing called love, action speaks louder than words.

                You don’t have to say anything at all, because the heart feels what’s really said in those actions that have been made.

                Therefore, I might say, I’m undeniably in love with this person whom is now holding me in his arms. He accepts me for my mistakes, just I accept him with his.

                I know the day will come that I will confidently say, “Nothing will tear us apart.”

                But what if that ‘nothing’ is ‘something?’

                I wiped out that query and continued enjoying the reconciliation I had with Yong – Hwa oppa.

“Guess, I don’t need to show you what I have prepared, you seem to have forgiven me,” Yong Hwa – oppa spoke when we separated from the embrace.

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

I was surprised when he covered my eyes with his palms and directed me to somewhere like it was the edge of the rooftop. “Good thing you went here before I ended up thinking of stupid alibis  on luring you to come here.”

He slowly gets his hands off my eyes and in my front view is a building with all the lights off. A window by the floor just below the rooftop lit up, then the next window to its left also lit up, and the following until it reached to the fifth window. 

S O R R Y, as the letters from each windows shows.

After a short while, some of the windows below the floor with the SORRY word also lit up forming a big heart outline.

It really moved me.

More tears came rushing to my cheeks. Sincha! My tear ducts really produced a bucket full of tears.

I looked at Yong Hwa – oppa who was lightly embarrass with his simple surprise. He smiled at me as he wiped away my tears of gladness.

My boyfriend really got a lot of surprises which make me fall for him more.

It’s not all about these material things that surprised me, but it was the effort that he exerted just to win my forgiveness. Is there still a man like my boyfriend?

We hugged for the second time as I said, “Sarangheyo, oppa.”

“Sarangheyo, Seo Joo Hyun,” he answered back.

“I love you more, Yo~ng, oppa”

 “I love you more than the universe”

“I love you, till death”

“I love you more than my life, Seo Joo Hyun,”

“I love you more than anything, Jung Yong Hwa”

“I love you more than my guitars”

 “I love you more than my piano”

 “I love you more than my music, for you are the music in me”

 I laughed at Yong Hwa – oppa’s mushiness as we separated from the hug, then I continued. “I love you more than my sweet potatoes”

“You love sweet potatoes?” Yong Hwa – oppa was surprised.

“Of course, they are my favourite... next to you,” I jive in with his mushiness.

“You’re learning from me, Joo Hyun – ah,” he kid.

I laughed and spoke, “That’s why I’m telling you, I love you more than my goguma.” 

“I love you more than my coffee,”  he laughed.

“Yah, oppa! I told you not to drink coffee anymore,” I pouted to him. From the previous months he’s been experiencing stomach aches, and Yuri – unnie advise him not to drink coffee anymore.

“De~ I am just kidding,” he clarified.

“Kidding that you love me?” I whined back at him

 “Anyo, I love you forever, Joo Hyun,”

I really like the fact when oppa says ‘I love you’ with my birth name.

“I love you for always, Yonghwa - oppa”

“I love you till my last breath,”

“I love you until the crow turns white, until the ocean dries, or until the world ends,” I suddenly use my poetry.

“Arasso, arasso! As long as we love each other, nothing will break us apart.” he spoke sincerely.

“Promise, nothing will break us apart,” I responded, but why am I feeling insecure?

“Promise, I love you, Joo Hyun,” Yong Hwa – oppa replied.

“I love you, too Yong Hwa”

“I love you more and more,” Yong grinned.

“Oppa~!” I whined.

He just kissed me on the lips and I fainted into the world of happiness and love.

 

Author's note:

Sorry about the late updates...but i was indeed thankful that you are still waiting patiently and still continued on subscribing...

After deciding on posting the MLAOL, or Yong's POV...i decided to end the MFAOL soon... i'm gonna miss writing this... but i know you will

also enjoy knowing a guys point of view...i hope you enjoy this chapter...if you read some of my one shot, the 'i love you' phrases was used there, 

and i really hope you see it as sweet lines...

thank you so much for giving me strength to write..

Fighitng!

ang guys, as a gift for the Duet at Niigata, i'll be updating more chapter this weekend.. a promise is a promise...