FORGIVENESS

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

I did not see Yong – oppa when I woke up.

Hyun Hwa was not on my bed neither.

Was everything a dream?

The note placed on my bedside taBle answered me.

Ahhh.... Yong – oppa and his notes:

      Hyun,

                   Don’t want to disturb your beauty rest.

                   Meeting at the company.

                   See you later.

                                                                            Yong

Guess, I am not dreaming at all.

I glanced at my watch placed beside the note, it’s already five past ten o’clock. Hyun Hwa might have woken up already and went to school.

The office did not call, so there might be no problem if I’ll be absent today.

I arranged my bed and looked at the messy living room.

I also took the quilt and pillows from the floor and remembered what happened last night. I shook my head gradually and just smiled of the thought.

Hours passed and Hyun Hwa arrived with surprisingly... Yong – oppa.

I know my face was full of question so he answered me.

“Soo Young – noona called me that she’ll be going on a date with Jung Shin so she let me fetch Hyun Hwa,” he explained.

I looked at the baggage he was bringing and he started speaking again, “I’ll be living here.”

I was shocked when he declared that.

“We are married,” he reminded me.

But I’m not ready with this. We did not even talk about our past and he never told me that he had already forgiven my deceit.

He just went directly upstairs with Hyun Hwa who was clinging on him, bringing along the baggage with him.

I followed when I finally recovered.

“Hyun Hwa, asked nanny to change your clothes,” I told Hyun Hwa as she pouted and and went to call nanny.

I made that an excuse so Yong – oppa and I can talk.

“It’s not part of the agreement,” I told him when we were alone inside my room.

“No need to worry. You will not see me spending too much time in this house. Knowing that I am busy running our business, I will be on the office all the time or maybe sleep there,” he started explaining. “And about sleeping together, you won’t be seeing me sleeping on your bed again unless you allow me,” he grinned and continued talking. “I’m good with the sofa. We need to convince Hyun Hwa that we are sleeping together.”

After speaking he left me inside the room as I stare at the close door behind him.

I was angry to myself for not having the strength to disagree on Yong – oppa’s instant plans. Maybe I’m always this weak whenever it comes to him.

I carried his baggage towards my walk – in closet.

There were some vacant spaces inside my closet and I don’t know why I kept on reserving that vacancy. Is this the profound reason why?

Accepting the fact that Yong – oppa and I will be sharing one room is not easy but not wanting it to happen is much more difficult.

I arranged Yong – oppa’s things on the vacant space and hanged the business suits he packed. Maybe I should know these things now since I am his wife in this movie that we are making.

Days passed, Yong Hwa oppa was right.

I can’t almost see him.

Whenever I wake up early in the morning he was already out. His office hour is seven in the morning while mine is eight thirty. He always comes home late. I wanted to wait for him but my tired body caused by office works makes me sleep early.

 I don’t have the manner to lock my door, so whenever he comes in I might be sleeping already. Seldom are the times I will wake up and found him sleeping on the sofa still wearing his business suit. I would reluctantly go near him and place a blanket over him. Seldom are also the times I wake up early in the morning and find that he was still around. He would always bid me bye with a kiss on my forehead and surprisingly leaves a smack on my lips.

Was everything part of the proposition?

He doesn’t have to do these things whenever Hyun Hwa is not around. Why does he keep on confusing me heart?

I can’t take it anymore so I called my friends. They were right even before, I can’t live alone, having them giving me advices to my struggles was indeed grateful.

“I’ve heard that Yong Hwa – oppa moved in,” Tiffany spoke.

Soo Young unnie laughed. “They share the same room.”

We are at the pool side as we ate potato chips with soda, just enjoying our vacant time since it was Sunday.

Yong – oppa was at Jeju Island from these past days. The renovation will soon finish.

“Jeongmal?” Yoona asked, surprised and continued. “So did you call us because you want tell us that your pregnant?”

The others hovered around.

“Anyo!” I told them and related what situation was happening inside my room.

“I know oppa, Joo Hyun,” Tiffany started. “He won’t do it if he doesn’t want to do it. He is stubborn.”

“Tiff’s right, S. Yong Hwa is not acting at all. Doing it without Hyun Hwa is another story. He might be doing it with his own will. It doesn’t mean that the proposition will be always be because of Hyun Hwa there might be another motive behind it.”

“You’re not on a variety show in We Got Married that cameras are surrounding both of you that you need to move everytime like a real couple. I know those couple act naturally on set but they act more naturally when the cameras are off. Yong Hwa is like that, when eyes are not looking at you, he acts the most normal way,” Soo Young tried to explain in an analogy.

I kept on contemplating on their advices while we eventually ate our early dinner.

It was around eight o’clock in the evening when they bid me goodbye saying that they will be spending the night with their love ones.

Hyun Hwa was looking for someone when I entered the house.

“Mom, have you seen dad?” she asked me.

I was surprised so asked her, “Your Dad arrived?”

“Yeah, he arrived earlier. When I greeted him Nanny called me to practice my Piano. He said he’ll talk to me after my practice,” Hyun Hwa talked with her mature self.

“Maybe he’s resting inside our room.”

Our room.

“Have you eaten your dinner, sweetie?” I asked her.

“I was about to call Dad to eat with me but he disappeared,” she answered me.

“Go eat now, maybe daddy’s sleeping,” I told her.

She followed and went to the kitchen.

I climbed upstairs to check if Yong – oppa was inside my room.

I looked at sofa directly.

There he was sleeping with his shoes still on.

I reached him and took off his shoes and placed a blanket over him.

He didn’t even twitch.

Pabo, oppa! He can sleep on my bed whenever I am not around.

But I think I need to inform him first about that.

I sat on my bed as I continued looking at the sleeping oppa.

Hyun Hwa came running inside.

“Mom-“ she covered when he saw her dad sleeping.

She went towards me, sat on my bed and spoke, “Mom, why isn’t dad sleeping on your bed? Sofa’s are not for sleeping, it is for sitting.”

I smiled at her mentality.

“Dad fell asleep because he’s tired. I don’t want to disturb him,” I answered her.

“Still,” she climbed down the bed and went to Yong – oppa.

It was late for me to realize that she woke Yong – oppa and told him to transfer on my bed.

Yong – oppa sat up tiredly and looked at Hyun Hwa.

“Dad, you might hurt your back on the sofa,” Hyun Hwa spoke again with her matured mind.

I was guilty about that.

Yong – oppa just responded with a smiled and patted Hyun hwa’s head.

He gazed at me, asking me through his eyes.

I nodded.

He stood up, “Daddy needs to change first, sweetie.”

“Kiss me first. It’s my bedtime already,” Hyun Hwa told him.

I glanced at my watch and wondered how time flows rapidly.

Yong – oppa kissed Hyun Hwa on her forehead and bid her goodnight.

Yong – oppa directed inside the closet and vanished in my eyes.

“Mom will help you change, sweetie,” I told Hyun Hwa.

We went towards her room and I changed her into her pyjamas. I guided her to her bed as I sang a lullaby for her and minutes later she fell asleep.

I pulled the blanket over her tiny body and kissed her goodnight.

I left the lamp by her bedside table on before I left the room.

I went to my room and was not surprise anymore to see Yong – oppa lying on the bed.

I went directly to the closet and changed into my pyjamas and do the girl routine, brushing my teeth, washing my face and applied some overnight cosmetics.

Yong – oppa really left some space for me.

I sat on the vacant space and observe him sleeping soundly. His breathing was really even. Soon after staring at him, I finally decided to lie down beside him, leaving a gap between us.

I just lay there and tried my best to fall asleep.  

All I can hear is the ticking of the clock as its glow – in – dark hands tells me that it’s almost midnight. I’ve been lying there for ages.

I notice that Yong – oppa sat up so I hurriedly close my eyes and acted.

His weight was now coming close towards me.

I then felt his lips on my forehead.

“Goodnight, sweetie” he whispered.

Maybe that was what I am waiting for, a sweet goodnight from him.

I fell asleep but I woke up again. I looked at the clock and it stated that it’s a quarter past twelve. I slept for about an hour or less.

I was surprise to feel an arm around my waist. I know it was Yong – oppa. I turned towards him and almost died when I saw his face facing me while he looked at me with his tired eyes.

“You woke up,” Yong – oppa spoke.

“You’re awake,” I replied.

“Can’t sleep,” he talked while brushing some of my hair away messing my face. He sat up and guided me up to lay my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

I don’t want to fight my feelings anymore so I cuddled on his chest, responding the embrace he is giving me.

“Sleep back,” he spoke when kissed me my crown.

“How about you?” I asked below him and looked up at him.

He remained silent as he kept on looking my eyes. His gaze then went towards my nose then to my lips. I know where it is taking us.

I close my eyes and felt as our lips united, starting off with a gentle kiss. Just as I expected the kiss went deeper and I felt both of us moved affectionately. As I continued embracing him, his arms were caressing every part it was holding.

He laid me back on the bed as he went top of me.

His kisses were satisfying my cravings all the past years. Being away from him on those years really made me miss him so much. All I know now is to give all my love to him.

Kisses from the lips to my jaw, to my neckline and back to my lips. He took off my pyjamas when he parted his lips from me. I just followed every move he was leading me. He also took off his top and his pants.

When everything was revealed he came over me, he whispered “I Love You” on my ears. The three words I long to hear from him and I replied “I love you, more” and he started kissing me again.

I respond to every kiss he is giving me, obeying every movement he is guiding me, and minutes after the , he finally came into me as both of us reach the heavens where we shared the most peak of the affection we gave each other.

“I love you, Seo Joo Hyun,” he earnestly told me when both of us were lying on bed below the large blanket. I was making his arm as a pillow as his free arm was wrapped around my waist. We were lying on our side while we face each other.

“I love you, more Jung Yong Hwa,” I responded that made him locked a kiss on my lips.

And I fell asleep.

---------------------------

“Good morning, sweetie,” this is the very first time I woke up in the morning with Yong – oppa beside me.

“Good morning, oppa,” I pulled up the blanket with me when I sat up to kiss him on the cheeks since he was already sitting and was leaning on the bed’s header.

His upper body was exposed and it was the first time I observe how good his body is. But one scar mystified me. It was a scar about three inches above his umbilicus.

I looked at him as he smiled at me, “Stop looking at my masculine body,” he said light heartedly.

“Oppa,” I whined. I know that he knows what’s inside my mind.

“Now is the time to talk,” he spoke.

I was confused more when he went down from the bed just wearing his boxers and went inside the mirror door. He came back already wearing a white sleeveless torso. He was carrying a bathrobe on his hand and hand it to me. I wore it below the blanket and when I finished he guided me to stand and we went to the sofa by my mini – living room.

We sat on the sofa. He was facing the table fronting the sofa as I looked at him, waiting for what he is about to say.

“Seeing you struggle so much while telling me the truth about Hyun Hwa made me realized how much you’ve been hurt all these years. No one is to blame, Hyun. Both of us were out of our mind at those moments because of closing our minds during the time when we need to open it. We were impulsive because all we care is ourselves. We became selfish to the point that we did not think over what may happen next to each other’s side.

“I forgave you right after you revealed the truth about Hyun Hwa.

“I was full of problems those moments and was aware how it affects my time for you. I do admit that I made a mistake for not understanding you. I was failing my major subject according to my professor, I was stalked by a psychotic girl, our company at that moment is experiencing a huge problem about its finances, lastly is my health.”

“What happened to your health?” I asked full of query.

“I was diagnosed having a cyst on my large intestine. You’re aware about my stomach aches, right?”

I nodded.

“The cyst exploded the time I sent the break up mail to you. I was out of my mind facing all those problems while hearing you say I have another woman. No, I don’t have any Joo Hyun. Your’e the only love I have. Yes, I’ve been involved in lots of crazy love affairs but I assure you, you’re my last and only love.

“The reason I haven’t shown during the month you keep on waiting for me is that I was on surgery that made me sleep the whole month. I was so tired and confused that I refuse to wake up.

“I called for you and knew about your run away. I looked for you only to find you pregnant with Jong Hyun at New York. It made me years to find out that Hyun Hwa was my daughter through Jong Hyun. All I wanted was for you tell me right from your mouth, but you keep on hiding Hyun Hwa away from me, Hyun. I admit that I became mad, but I love you too much to hate you. I keep on opening my mind, that the suffering I am experiencing inside me is equal to the stuggles you’ve encountered. I am really sorry, and I hope you will forgive me, too.”

Tears were falling through my cheeks as I hear all the suffering Yong – oppa experienced during the times he was away. I was blaming myself for not giving him the time to explain during those times.

“I forgave you oppa, on the very day I’ve heard from Tiffany that you came looking for me...“  

I related to him how I ended up running away. How I met Soo Young unnie. How Jong Hyun oppa helped me. How I hid Hyun Hwa away from him, how I suffered seeing them together without him knowing that she is his child, I told him everything.

“No matter what happens, oppa, you will always be my first and only love. Those adversity that we have experience, all of it will not hinder me from loving you. I love you so much.”

He hugged me as I finished telling him every single detail about everything I have experience during the time he was away.

“I love you, Hyun,” he spoke while hugging me, rubbing my back as he consoled me.

“I Love you, more, Yong – oppa,” I responded.

After staying on that situation for minutes. We released form the hug and he stood up.

After we ate our late breakfast, Yong – oppa bid me goodbye. He told me that he’ll be doing something important. Maybe it’s about his business again.

I decided to have a day – off since it’s not really busy at the office.

Later in the afternoon, Yoona called for me, she told me that she needs help at Sweet Holidays.

 I drove towards the cafe and saw Yoona sitting on the extension they recently made to the cafe. They go for outdoors now. I went towards her and greeted her with a kiss on the cheeks as she kissed me back.

“What’s the prob?” I asked her as I sat on the chair fronting her.

“What should we do during Tiffany’s bridal shower?” she excitedly asked.

“You should go asked Tiffany and not me. She’s good with parties,” I joked at her.

She pouted and spoke, “Pabo, it should be a surprise.”

Oh, how I love surprises! My sarcastic mind reminded me.

“Let’s go hire a weight lifter and be the only man around,” I lightly told her.

I thought she won’t buy that joke, but she did.

“That’s a great idea and we will tease Tiff while letting her hold the masculine body of the guy. She will scream for sure, not knowing what she is holding because of the blind fold...” she was soon bubbling her imaginations as I just continued listening to her.

I remember the days we would hangout at the cafe at Los Angeles where Teuk oppa was working and Yoona would continuously talk while I listen to her outstanding performances at school.

It was around 5:00 pm when I told Yoona that I should go home but she stopped me saying she misses shopping with me.

Since I also miss her company I followed her.

Girls really made effort to find the perfect dress so we reached around 8:00 pm circling the huge shopping mall.

“I miss these times,” I told Yoona earnestly.

“Me, too,” she responded.

Her phone rang as she excused herself.

I waited for her as she came back with a sad face.

“Teuk – oppa wants me to go home early. Our kid is not feeling well,” she informed me.

“Is that so? Okay, I’ll drive you home,” I offered.

“Anyo, just go home directly. I just take a cab from here,” she said.

I was confused, Yoona hates riding on public transportations.

I did not mind her and just drove off to my house.

I miss Hyun Hwa already... of course also Yong – oppa.

The guard did not open the gate when I honked my car’s horn. I went down only to find out that the guard was laying unconsciously by the guard house. I tried to wake him up but he won’t wake up.

I run to the house directly to ask for help but was surprised to see my house really dark inside. The lights were all turned off.

I tried to reach for my phone to call 911 if ever something will happen. If I’ll call them now I might get embarrassed that everything was just a simple electricity problem.

But what about the guard?

I was about to dial 911 when suddenly the door opened slowly. It brought me goosebumps. Cold sweats were coming out from my skin, it was like ice was thrown on my nape.

What’s happening? It’s not even Halloween yet. If this is a kind of joke, well it’s not funny at all.

A noted fell from out of nowhere.

Enter the house or something will happen to your family.

My gosh! What’s happening?

I tried hard to enter the opened door, I won’t let them scare me and hurt my family.

But when I set my foot inside the house, series of lights were litting up. The lights are leading me to the stairs towards my room.

I notice white small objects were spread inside the aislt the lights were making and when I help the white object, I soon found out that those were white tulip petals.

And I remember the scheme Yong – oppa planned when he surprised me at the beach.

Are all of these his plan?

I walk in the aisle where the bed of tulips petals were spread. As soon as I opened my bedroom door, floating candles on flower containers were place everywhere. The only way I could step on is the aisle with the petals of red roses was allotted. It was leading me to the center of the bed where a small crystal ball was magically lighted. Around the crystal ball wasa familiar necklace. It was the butterfly necklace Yong – oppa gave me. But Hyun Hwa is wearing it.

Oh My Gosh! Where’s Hyun Hwa?

 I notice the note beside the crystal ball and I read it.

The butterfly couple necklace would be given to my wife and our daughter.

So it’s another necklace.

I place the note back.

Where are all the people in this house, my mind suddenly panicked. I turned around and shrieked to see a man kneeling his one knee on the floor.

I covered my mouth when the man lifted his head as he offered an opened – small – box with a diamond ring in it.

“Be my wife and be the mother of my offspring...” Yong – oppa told me.

I smiled down at him and felt the sincerity of his voice. My stinging eyes were now letting the tears flow down.

“I’m your wife already... and I’m the mother of your child...” I answered him.

He smiled back at me as he stood up and held my left hand and inserted the diamond ring on the ring finger.

“My marriage proposal was really late... it came after four years of our marriage,” he joked while he looked at me, smiling his arresting smile that made me cry again.

“I love you,” I told him.

“I love you, more,” he responded and we shared a short kiss.

“I promised to give you a grand wedding. I’ve prepared everything so all you need to do is to be glamourous on our wedding day,” he informed me.

“I’m always glamorous,” I told him lightly.

He smiled and gave me a kiss on the nose.

“Yeah, but a glamorous bride is what I mean,” he said.

“I’m a glamorous bride when I wore Pj’s on my exact wedding day. My groom told me so,“ I continued teasing him.

He gradually shook his head and held both my hands with his hand.

“You will be the most glamorous bride wearing a bridal gown beside me on a cruise wedding,” he finally said.

 

 

KNOW YONG's POV here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59672/my-last-and-only-love-cnblue

 

a/n:

okay...cry if you want... T_T

THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER!

rejoice and celebrate all you want

because i am happy for this couple, too!

but sad to say, it's the 39th chapter...

i've been telling you that i'll end it to the 40th chapter...

but wait and see, maybe i'll make some additions!hahaha

anyways..i will not stop on thanking you guys for continuously supporting this fanfic!

thank you so much!

i would also like to  thank yong and hyun, for without their existence, this fanfic will not be inspired!

KANSAHAMNIDA!

YONGSOE FIGHTING!

so guys..let's see again tomorrow for the final chapter and.... secret!hehehe

you'll know it tomorrow!*winks*

-xhaie (^_^)v

 

 

*THE BULLET (TEASER)*

 

She hurriedly got her money from her clutch bag and paid the taxi driver. She ran to the sidewalk and began half running, half walking to the said venue.

                She can almost hear the music that the band is making when she noticed that she’s on the other side of the road. She was rushing too much earlier that she did not become aware of going to the wrong sidewalk.

                So she hurriedly crossed the road without paying attention on the cars coming. She was in the middle of the road when she heard a speeding car approaching. She turned towards the car and what she can only see are the bright lights of the car.

                She thought she heard the screaming of the people at the open area a few meters away, cheering Yong Hwa and his band, but what she actually heard are the screaming of the people who had seen the catastrophe that will soon be happening to her.

 

KNOW YONG's POV here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59672/my-last-and-only-love-cnblue