DUE DATE

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

Walking... stop for a while and walked again.

I finally reached the main entrance of our company. Yeah, it would not be tiring for anyone who would walk from my office towards here, but not me. Having this large bump on my belly really made things difficult for me.

             For the past months of my labor, I am aware that I complain a lot, from the smell of Yong – oppa’s perfume, from the way he dress, from the way the foods taste, from the way Hyun Hwa plays the piano, from the way Nanny fix my things and from the way the designs are made by my subordinates.

             I am aware that I am making their life miserable just as I felt the same way. No. I don’t mean that baring this child inside me is misery, it’s just that labor is not that easy.

             I can’t properly bathe, can’t properly move around the house, can’t properly eat, and can’t properly sleep. I can’t almost take care of myself that I can’t even look myself at the mirror.

             Mirror. I glanced at the large tinted windows beside the large glass doors of the main entrance. I see a pregnant woman, having dark circles around her eyes, and was really thin.

             I think the child inside me is getting all my nutrients. When I bare Hyun Hwa, everything was fine, people would always compliment me how I become a beautiful pregnant woman. But today is way too different. I don’t know if Yong – oppa would still love me.

             I think pregnancies are indeed different, it depends on the child’s gender.

             It’s a boy.

             Yong – oppa was indeed happy and I made the decision that this would be the last time. Labor pains will kill me if I’ll do it for the third time. I finally decided to tie my fallopian tube after this pregnancy. Two is better than none.

             I went out from the main entrance and waited for my ride.

             Min Hyuk has been a good driver. He promised Yong – oppa to take care of me when Yong – oppa is out on business trips. Min Hyuk’s schedules are not that hectic, he only goes as one of The Bachelorette’s man, and it is a TV program where the mysterious woman picks a man. I’ve known from Yong – oppa that it was Yoona’s decision to include Min Hyuk as a cast.

             The TV program started a month ago.

             I counted the months, it was six months after the wedding. I found out about my pregnancy at my wedding day. I think I’m always fertile whenever oppa and I made love.

             Superior genes.

             “Joo Hyun, hop in,” Min Hyuk arrived as he opened the door for me.

             I climbed into the car and we drove off.

             We went to the mansion to fetch Hyun Hwa.

             “How’s the show?” I asked Min Hyuk.

             “Good, I want to who is the woman already,” Min Hyuk sighed.

             I laughed at his childish deeds.

             “It’s Jessica - noona and Taecyeon - hyung’s wedding yesterday, right?” he asked me.

             “Yeah, Yong – oppa told me that he dropped by to greet them. He’s at Europe recently,” I answered him.

             “So here we are,” he parked the car on the vacant space by the mansion’s parking space.

             I went down and told Min Hyuk that I need a little walk first before I’ll go on sitting again inside the mansion.

             My tummy’s not that good today.

             I went out from the gates and walk a little around the neighbourhood.

             I was about to reach another large house when I felt the stinging sensation on my stomach. I know that it’s the time due. I’m delivering any moment now. I bit my lower lips to ease the pain. I don’t have my phone with me because I left my bag inside the car. The pain is coming in out all over and over again.

             I felt the water slipping through my legs, and I think it’s the sac.

             I can’t almost walk now and it’s about three hundred meters away from the mansion.

             I glance at the large house and found out that it’s the residence of Alex – oppa and Shin – Ae unnie. How dumb was I not to notice that?

             I slowly went towards the gates and pushed the electronic doorbell.

             “De?” a familiar voice of a man answered

             “Oppa,” is all I can say.

             “Joo Hyun,”

             After how many seconds, the gates opened and revealed the owner of the voice.

Jong Hyun oppa, again?

             I remembered my first delivery, Jong Hyun – oppa was also there while Yong – oppa is away.

I don’t have time to complain.

“I think I’m delivering the child,” I spoke full of agitation.

“Wait,” he hurriedly called someone and minutes after a taxi came as he guided me at the backseat and he sat at the passenger seat.

Deja vu!

I don’t know how fast we reached the hospital.

Yuri – unnie was waiting for someone, and I think it’s me.

Hospital staff carried me into the gurney as they brought me to the emergency room to check on me.

A doctor came and checked that I’m on 6cm.

“Table her now,” the doctor informed the nurses.

“Hold on, dear,” Yuri – unnie told me while staying by my side.

“I want Yong - oppa,” I told her.

I wondered where Jong Hyun – oppa went but it would be more grateful if Yong – oppa is here with me.

I was then inside the delivery room, lying on the delivery table.

“8cm,” the doctor informed the nurses.

Yuri – unnie was just there beside me as she keeped on saying comforting words.

I closed my eyes for a little while and suddenly the labor intervals came again and I think I will deliver sooner than expected.

I opened my eyes again just to see the handsome features of my husband wearing a gown. Even though he is wearing a cap and mask, I know that it is him.

“Sweetie, you’re awake,” he told me. He is holding my shoulder, consoling me.

“I should be,” I told him as a matter of a fact.

 I screamed when I felt the eagerness to scream because the pain is killing me and I want the baby out already.

I can feel oppa’s light touch on my shoulder as he consoles me but it won’t ease the pain I am feeling, but it was comforting emotionally.

“Okay, she’s doing it. 1, 2, 3... push,” the doctor said just as the nurses and stafss hovered around to help her.

It didn’t came out, seconds past and I felt the urge to push again, and I can feel something came out from me.

A cry of a baby circled the delivery room as the doctor said, “It’s a healthy baby boy.”

Another doctor came.

It was Shaine.

The doctor lounge the baby on my chest and minutes after, the doctor gave the baby to Shaine who will do the infant screening.

I close my eyes as I felt the joy once again, having a new child on my arms. The bond between the mother and the child.

But I suddenly felt that there is something missing, I can’t feel the light pressure on my shoulder.

Where is Yong – oppa?

I opened my eyes and looked at the side where he was earlier, and I almost shouted when I saw him lying flatly on the floor.

He just collapsed.

---------------------------

I opened my eyes and I was inside a clean white room. An intra venous fluid was inserted into my vein by my left hand.

I observed the room once again and one figure made me smile.

I was so shock when I saw Yong – oppa lying on the delivery room’s floor flatly. It was funny that he collapsed before me. He was really afraid of blood too much.

He twitched and opened his eyes.

“You okay?” he suddenly sat up and stood.

He went towards me as he kissed me on my forehead.

“I should ask you that question,” I .

He smiled shyly and held his nape.

I chuckled with his gesture.

“Sorry about that,” he explained. “I just can’t believe that I’m having another child.”

“Really? Or maybe you just can’t take the blood around me,” I continuously .

“Ani,” he defended. “I was really overwhelmed.”

“Arrasso, arrasoo,” I just said not to offend him.

“Seriously,” he sincerely said.

I just smiled and reached him to kiss his cheeks.

He sat beside me just as the door opened, revealing Yuri unnie with Shaine bringing the baby.

Yuri unnie handed the baby towards me as Yong – oppa and I excitedly looked at our new baby boy.

“I wonder who he will look like,” I told him.

“Of course, it would be me. Me and my superior genes,” Yong – oppa smugly said while holding the cheeks of the baby boy.

I gradually shook my head and just agreed at his statement. Maybe he will, Hyun Hwa is the evidence of the superior genes.

Speaking of my tiny angel Hyun Hwa, “Joo Yong.”She came running inside the room and hurriedly climbed to my bed. Yong – oppa helped her to get on bed as she peeked into the baby’s face.

“Joo Yong,” she spoke again.

She then looked at me, “I’ll be a good noona to him, promise!” she said while raising her palm.

I smiled back at her.

“Okay, pause for the first family picture with Joo Yong,” Tiffany whose belly is as large as mine before I delivered came bringing a camera.

“1, 2, 3... kimchi,” and then the white flash came.

She was about to show us the picture when she suddenly halted and held her tummy.

“Oh My Goguma, I think it’s my turn. Oppa!” Joon oppa then guided her as all of them vanished just leaving my happy family behind.

I finally can calmly declare my family as a perfect one.

The day we found out that I’m baring a boy, we decided to name him Joo Yong, another combination from Joo Hyun and Yong Hwa.

I can now say that I finally have the family that I ever wanted. Spending all my years searching for the lost half have been so long, but the longer I waited the larger the happiness it rewarded me.

A picture of a happy family was then finally placed on my bedside table.

--------------------------

             Hyun Hwa has grown to be a beautiful lady which every boy has been admiring, but having her strong and mature personality, they get intimidated to her and never have the chance to confess. Joo Yong on the other hand has grown to be a genius good – looking guy which every teen – ager squeals henever he walks their way, but he was as timid as I am.

             I guess, everything is fair.

             Almost wenty five years of marriage.

             As the vows we made on our wedding day, we completely understand each other as we enjoyed the roller coaster ride we are riding.

             But it’s weird.

             Yong – oppa is cruising with his business partner at the moment.

             Who would give me white tulips everyday?

             It started the day Yong – oppa went cruising.

It’s really impossible if all of these come from him.

A tulip is a kind of flower who doesn’t easily dies.

I counted the flowers and all of it are 24 pieces already.

Whenever I arrived at my office every morning a white tulip will be lying flatly on the center of my office table. I just kept it on the vase landing on my office table.

I just let it off and decided to tell this to oppa when he return. He told me that he’ll be one month away. I miss him already.

Another day and I was surprised not to see any tulip anymore. That’s weird, what’s with two dozens of flowers?

I just let it off but my office’s lights turn off.

Since my curtain is too thick, sunlight won’t come in. Maybe there’s a power problem.

I was about to stand to check but the door opened as it revealed Yong – oppa bringing a cake on his hand with a 25 candle on it.

Oh my goguma!

How can I forget that today is our 25 years of marriage. This day exactly.

“Oppa,” I felt the tears coming to my cheeks.

“Happy silver wedding anniversary,” he spoke as he place the cake on my office table.

He reached something from his back and a stem of a tulip was revealed.

So he is the one giving me the tulips. That would make it twenty five tulips.

How can he be so surprising?

I really love him with his surprises and efforts, he’s definitely the man of my dreams.

It’s good to see my husband still romantically devoted to me. Maybe that’s the reason why even years have passed I’m still irrevocably in love with him.

The lights went back and Hyun Hwa with Joo Yong who is bringing the guitar was playing a familiar tone.

“Dad is mom’s fisrt and only love just as Mom is dad’s last and only love. Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary. This song is dedicated to both of you,” Hyun hwa began.

The beautiful song suddenly filled the room as Hyun Hwa’s angelic voice complemented the guitar strings.

I looked at you, and felt the blood on my cheeks
I glanced at you, my heart went wild and crazy
embarrassed me, can’t talk now like a kid
I looked at you, and smiled out of nowhere
like a fool, I keep on doing that
I think, that my love appear along the way

You are indeed my heart’s president
You’re my chest’s star embroider
I’m Genie for you girl
You made my breathing stop
Whatever you want to do
Because i love you so
There’s no reason for my love you know

 

You are my darling
You’re more attractive than the stars above the sky
You are the brightest thing deep inside this heart of mine

You are my own love light
I’m really in love with you darling

You brightly glow and give me lightness all the time
 I look at you every night
you become more pretty than before

You are my only love light



I gazed at you, i felt I’m up in the clouds
like a kid I keep on doing this
I think, that my love appear along the way


you are lovely
you are more blinding than the sun above the sky

you light the darkest part deep inside this heart of mine
you’re my own love light
I’m really in love with you lovely
After I close my eyes I constantly see you
looking at you like this way
blinded by you, I swiftly realized

 

Yong, you are my only love light.

 

The end.

 

A/N:

i can now finally rest...kidding! i will not be resting because i'm starting off my new fanfic...hehehe

thanks you so much for being with me all this year..

writing MFAOL and finishing it was a great achievement for me...

it has ended as another story starts...

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS!

WATCH OUT FOR MLAOL TOO!

to my subscribers:

 

winnieX98
milled
poofers
Shashasy
raindrop
batcute
esoteric_ladee
cocopuffs
whoareyou524
kjtodd08
leeyaaaa
heart4u2
snsdluvshinee
soshicue
rainmiskioz
angel_lover92
yeyekermit
cooleet
gogumaheaven
giggle
ashtereileen
leonagoh97
screamingaegyo
pika_chu
hiko27
melodiJ
seoulfresh
luv4cnblue
caBral_nIca
lilmissblue
snccrockz
cutedomo97
tecle2
froggie95
Heejunbabie
shawie
tae181
ashpotter2
soshiforever
jhamskie13
DUHitskcx3
anazirahs6729
aishcullen
iheartchii
smyo43
lovethynne
BBVIP4EVER
Sayokahong
babypillow
bluefreak
drazzle
dramaddict
merki589
zybeel
santak
pink2love
show9821
queengurl58
Queen91
rhonskee
azaina
Aite1234
thinkinfire
jhiselLe_21
ariez911
incanto
omoSaranghae
bratsplash18
lover08
blankdocument
fenz199
waetoriya
nnazihah
strawberi1928
elizabeth_lala
hanaumma
Yayoi145
seokyuforever_18
mirage628
munie87
KINNEYTAYLOR6
foreverinseoul18
WeiShan
stitchaddict
shotblade1510
Toria101
lingzw87
sakurako
chiseohamnida
hyoonhee
 
thank you so much for everything..
for reading, for commenting and for suggesting..
it made MFAOL more beautiful!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!
 
YONGSEO EVERLASTING! <3
 
-xhaie (^_^)v
 
*launching my next yongseo fanfic*
 
THE BULLET
 

“I’ll be back even before Mom and Dad come home. Don’t worry too much,” The older girl soothed the nervous maknae.

                “They already told us not to go outside. They will surely get angry if they’ll know about your jaunt,” the younger girl kept on reminding her older sister.

                “Sissie, this would be last time I’ll escape. I will never do it again. Promise,” said the eldest while raising her right hand. “This will be the last time I’ll go fangirling Yong Hwa and his Indi band.”

                “But, unnie-“

                “And I also promise to help you tell mom and dad to quit training and go study abroad,” the older one promised. “That’s what you want, right?”

                “Okay, but keep your word to be back early,” the younger one finally gave up from the bickering.

                “Promise.”

The older girl around eighteen years old happily went out from their house as she went to take a cab going to the underground music festival held at an open area around Gangman.

                It was snowing that time that made the taxi driver drive slowly.

                “I’m getting late, ajhussi. Can we speed up?” she asked politely.

                “Sorry about that Agassi, but the road is really slippery. I can’t speed up,” the taxi driver informed her.

                She has no options but to follow the driver, she doesn’t want to meet an accident neither.

                They were about a few buildings before the venue when a problem ahead of them made the road on halt.

                “How long will it take to get that car away, ajhussi?” she asked the driver.

                “I guess about thirty minutes. The car was stuck below the large truck. It would be best if you walk from here, Agassi. It would only take you about five minutes even if you’ll just walk,” the driver informed her.

                She hurriedly got her money from her clutch bag and paid the taxi driver. She ran to the sidewalk and began half running, half walking to the said venue.

                She can almost hear the music that the band is making when she noticed that she’s on the other side of the road. She was rushing too much earlier that she did not become aware of going to the wrong sidewalk.

                So she hurriedly crossed the road without paying attention on the cars coming. She was in the middle of the road when she heard a speeding car approaching. She turned towards the car and what she can only see are the bright lights of the car.

                She thought she heard the screaming of the people at the open area a few meters away, cheering Yong Hwa and his band, but what she actually heard are the screaming of the people who had seen the catastrophe that will soon be happening to her.

----------------------------

                The younger girl can’t calm herself when her older sister left.

                She’s really afraid that their parents might arrive and caught her sister escaping. Both of them will be reprimanded for sure, her sister for escaping while she did stop her from going.

                Their parents went to a party and told them not to go out. Accidents are usual every winter since the weather is making the roads slippery. They promised them that they will not go out.

                But due to the stubbornness of the elder, they broke the promise.

                She sat on their living room and thought of ways what to tell her parents when they’ll arrive ahead of her older sister. Until she unconsciously fell asleep because of exhausting herself from the whole day training they had.

                She was startled when she heard the loud ringing.

                She thought it was their doorbell, thinking that her mom and dad might arrive but she was relieved when it was the phone.

                “Yoboseyo,” she answered.

                “Is this the Seo Residence?” asked the man’s voice.

                “De, what can I do for you?” she asked. She was beginning to feel something strange but she doesn’t know what it is.

                “This is officer Choi from District 23,Seoul Police Department. Is Mr. and Mrs. Seo there?” asked the voice.

                “Aniyo, they are out,” the girl answered.

                “How are you related to Seo Eun Soo – ssi?” the voice followed up.

                “She’s my sister, waeyo?” she was feeling the cold feeling on her nape and icy sweats were going out from her body as well.

                “I called to inform you that Seo Eun Soo – ssi met and accident and was brought to the hospital...” there was a pause and the officer continued. “... but she didn’t make it.”

                That was when all the tears clouding her eyes fell to her cheeks rampantly.

 

                Denying the fact that her sister died.

                “There’s no one to blame but you Yong Hwa...I’ll see you soon,” the girl ought. 

 

STAY TUNE! 

follow me on twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/graxhaie23