THE SOFA AND THE BED

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

Yong – oppa, Hyun Hwa and me being in the same roof was one of my unfulfilled dreams.

It may happen now but all of it would be a scene on a Broadway musical, an act on a movie setting, everything will be a fraud on my daughter’s eyes.

Yong – oppa, can’t we just end all of this facade and start anew? Can’t we live happily ever after like those fairytale endings?

All I want now is to have a perfect family which I know is too far to phatom.

Yong – oppa and I went downstairs.

I am now feeling well and I want to thanks my friends who were concerned about my daughter’s disappearance earlier and hearing what happened to me at the mild accident earlier made them worry more.

Everyone of them were looking mystified as they looked at Yong – oppa and me walking down the stairs side by side  as he guided me.

Most of the looks where like, “Did they finally reconcile?”

Actions will really make others suspect untrue situations. Minds really think different. Eyes really speaks the truth as my eyes tell them they are not seeing a true couple, everything they saw are all included to the act that Yong – oppa has proposed.

Hyun hwa was smiling at us as I smiled back at her. She was sitting on the lap of a young lady whom was new to me. She was pretty like Jessica who was sitting beside her. The opposite is that the girl is wearing a simple dress while the latter wore a modest business outfit. Next to Jessica is a man whom I have seen for the first time, he was masculine and good – looking. He wears a business suit like he was going for a meeting.

Soo Young – unnie with Jungshin, Yoona and Tiffany with Joon – oppa were standing by the large glass window behind the sofa where Jessica and her colleagues, I supposed to say, were sitting.

“It’s been a while Joo Hyun – ssi,” Jessica was the first one to greet me while she stood up. The lady and the guy also stood up and bowed at me. I also bowed at them.

Yoona came to me as Yong Hwa took Hyun Hwa from the lady beside Jessica.

“How are you?” she asked me as she greeted me with a kiss on the cheeks.

Soo Young – unnie and Tiffany came and also did the same.

“Stop hovering around, it seems like I’m really a child to you,” I joked at them.

“Yah! You’re our maknae when it comes to year births,” Yoona answered back lightly.

“I’m okay,” I honestly told me but there was something in their eyes. I know the questions now are meant for two questions.

Am I okay physically and am I okay emotionally?

Physically, yes, I may be okay, and that’s what I told them. Emotionally, it says otherwise. My friends really know me that well.

“Really, you don’t have to worry that much,” I told them earnestly.

“By the way, Hyun,” Yong – oppa was speaking by Jessica’s group carrying Hyun Hwa on his arms. “I want you to meet Krystal, Jessica’s sister,” he pointed to the pretty lady beside him and then introduced the guy. “This is Teacyeon – hyung, Jessica’s fiancé.”

I thought Jessica and Yong Hwa were a thing. I was wasting all those tears, showing the jealousy I have for Jessica.

Joo Hyun, pabo!

“We heard a lot from you, and they were right, you’re a beauty,” Teacyeon finally spoke that made me blush.

Guys and there compliments, why do they always say this to me? Am I really that pretty?

I bowed as I sign of thanks.

“Yong hwa – oppa really have a good catch,” Krystal spoke while smiling at me.

I smiled back at her.

Minutes later Jong Hyun – oppa and Minhyuk came with Shaine. They all checked on me as I told them that I am fine now.

We all gathered at the living room, sitting on large sofa and some settees while chatting about different staffs.

I was surprised when Yong – oppa sat beside me on the loveseat as he let Hyun Hwa sat on his lap. I saw Yoona tease me with her eyes as I glared at her that made her chuckle.

“Yah! Are you crazy?” Soo Young – unnie who was sitting beside her asked her as she just shook her head and laugh some more.

I just shook my head gradually.

I looked at the time and it was already 10:45pm.

“Sweetie, you already passed your bedtime,” I told Hyun Hwa.

She was about to say something when Yuri – unnie and Si Woon oppa arrived.

“Better late than never,” she said as she walk towards me and was shocked to see Yong – oppa and me sitting on the same sette with Hyun hwa on his lap.

“Unnie, I’m okay, no need to worry,” I told her to divert her attention.

“I just want to double check,” she said as she grinned mystically.

“Told you, yeobo. She’s fine,” Si Woon oppa spoke as he came beside Yuri – unnie.

“But well, seeing you happy with your family, then, I think you’re really fine,” she teased me with her eyes. “And I also think we need to be leaving.”

“Waeyo?” I asked here.

“That fast?” Yong – oppa followed up.

“Stat surgery, the hospital just called when we were driving here. So, we need to go,” she said hurriedly.

But before they left Yong – oppa introduced Krystal and Taecyeon to her.

“Nice to meet both of you,” Si Woon oppa spoke.

“Before I forgot, Shaine, lots of pregnant womans are waiting for their child’s pediatrician. They’ll be delivering any time soon, you’re assistance is a must,” Yuri – unnie informed Shaine.

I also heard from Yoona that Shaine has recently been accepted at the hospital where Si Woon – oppa and Yuri – unnie were working.

“I guess we need to go, too,” Jessica spoke.

“Teuk – oppa said it will rain soon and told me that I should get home before it rains,” Yoona informed us. “So it would be best if we all leave before it rains or we’ll be stuck here until morning. We don’t want to disturb the family’s first night together, right?”

 “Guess all of us will be leaving,” said Joon – oppa.

The others laughed and we all bid each other goodbye.

I know everyone was really tired because of their jobs but they really made time to check on me and Hyun Hwa. I am really thankful because of their concern.

All of them went off as the “family” was left behind. Soo Young unnie has already gone to her room directly.

“Dad, Hyun Hwa’s tired,” she told me while she cuddled on Yong Hwa’s chest.

 “I want to sleep with Mom and Dad,” Hyun hwa continued mumbling while she closed her eyes.

Yong – oppa looked at me as I nodded to encourage him.

All of us went to Hyun Hwa’s room.

Yong – oppa laid her on the bed as I pull the blanket to Hyun Hwa’s whole body.

“Sleep with me tonight, Daddy... you, too,Mommy,” Hyun Hwa spoke.

I glanced at Yong – oppa, he was just sitting beside Hyun Hwa as he looked at our child.

I was surprised that it was not hard for me to think that Hyun Hwa was our child. I’m glad that I’m getting used to it.

He lay beside Hyun Hwa and made his arm as a pillow for her.

He looked at me and signalled me to lie down on the other side.

The act, my mind reminded me.

I followed him.

We were a perfect family on the picture, but everything was only an act.

I tried my hardest not to let the pouring rain on my cloudy eyes pour and I won.

I think the heavens might’ve seen the struggling inside me as I heard the loud pour of rain on the house’s roofs.

The sky cried for me.

I noticed Yong – oppa carefully getting out from the bed. I looked at Hyun Hwa who was soundly sleeping so I also carefully get out from the bed and arranged the blanket on her. I also placed pillows on her side to keep her warm.

Yong – oppa waited for me as we went outside Hyun Hwa’s room together.

“I’ll be going home,” he spoke as I silently closed the door behind me. “I have an early meeting tomorrow.”

“But it’s raining hard outside,” I informed him. “And it’s late already.”

“You sound concerned,” he teased me.

I know I became red, I was guilty.

He chuckled as he looked at his watch and then back at me.

“It’s okay, I have my car with me,” he told me.

“But-“

“But if you insist, I’ll sleep with you,” I don’t know if he was joking or not. He was looking at me with those blank expressions again.

I don’t know what to say, really.

He turned his back on me as he forwarded to my room

Wait! My room?

Is he insane? Does he really mean it? Sleeping with me?

He did not close the door behind him. I quickly walked towards my room to tell him that I have lots of guest room, that he can sleep there. Just not inside my room or else it will not make me feel at ease and I would end up having dark circles around my eyes in the next morning because of not sleeping at all.

I reached my room and looked at the bed directly but he was not there.

Yong – oppa was already lying on the large sofa by my mini – living room. He was too tall for the sofa. He was looking at me with the black expression once again.

I hate him for that.

“Don’t worry, I’ll leave as soon as the rain stops, just let me rest here for a while,” he clarified.

Rest? He can do that on the living room, that’s what my mind tells me but my heart tells me that being inside my room alone with Yong – oppa has always been a dream come true for me.

I just let it go.

I went to my secret passage to get some quilt and extra pillows for him.

As I went back towards him, he was closing his eyes and assumed that he was already sleeping. I quietly approached him and just want to stare at the wholesome features he is having, aside from having a thin face now, there where no changes on is face. He’s still the Yong – oppa who caught this choosy heart of mine from the very first time I saw him, the Yong – oppa who I fell in love with, and the Yong – oppa who I will never stop loving.

He suddenly opened his eyes that made me almost scream.

“P-pillows,” I stammered.

He grinned at me that annoyed me so I hurriedly offered the quilt and pillows but to my surprised he did not accept those things but instead held my arms and pulled me that made me lose my balance.

Everything happened in just a blink of the eye, the quilt and pillow fell on the floor as my body fell on top of him. My hands were leaning flatly on his chest as I awkwardly laid my body on him.

It was the first time from the past years that I looked at his face in such a short distance. His face was a few inches away from me and I can almost feel his breathing. He was also staring at me, his eyes full of longing.

Why, oppa?

I think we stayed like that forever when I realized that it wasn’t the right thing to do. I was about to pull back my body but his hands still holding my arms fought back and made me stay on that position.

How can I fight the strength of a man especially when the man is my weakness?

Our faces were really close now. I know he can feel the rapid breathing I’m making now because of the anxiety I am feeling at the moment. His presence really makes me apprehensive, especially on situations like this.

I was surprised when he suddenly sat up and let me sat on his lap like a child. I hurriedly wrapped my right arm around his neck not to lose my balance since my right side is facing him.

He circled his left arm on my waist as his right hand tucked my slacking hair unto my ears. He then affectionately held my cheeks. I felt the warmth of his hands and saw his face coming towards me. I suddenly closed my eyes as I felt him coming nearer and nearer.

Am I dreaming?

“Think of it as a dream...” he whispered.

Is he a mind reader?

“... but it’s not a dream. It’s true...” he spoked before I felt his lips touching mine.

He started moving his lips as my lips unconsciously responded.

How I miss this kiss?

But is this kiss part of the act?

No, it isn’t, my mind tells me so.

Even though four years and more have passed, I can still feel the affection on his kisses. From the very first kiss we shared, where I felt the butterflies on my stomach flying everywhere. There was longing... yearning as the kiss now deepen.

Does Yong – oppa still loves me?

I responded willingly on the longing he is imposing with the kiss he is giving me. I also felt the longing I have inside me. I never kissed a man apart from Yong – oppa. So it was too easy for me to know what’s behind this kiss he is giving me.

I can feel his lips going down to my jawline as I wrapped both arms around his neck and felt the eagerness to moan because of the sensation it is giving me. The kiss then runs to my neck as he was it softly. His arms were gently caressing my back.

His lips returned to my lips that I welcomed with the same fondness it is giving me.

I can feel his hands carefully pulling up my shirt and felt his finger rubbing my body.

But everything stopped when we heard the tiny voice of Hyun Hwa behind the door.

Both of us shifted our eyes to the closed door.

I am sure it wasn’t locked, Hyun Hwa has the manner to come into my room whenever she wanted.

I gazed at Yong – oppa there was a curved at his lips.

He swiftly planted a smack on my lips as he guided me to sit properly on the sofa beside him.

Hyun Hwa’s small body was revealed at the opened door.

“Mommy, thunder...” she ran towards us as she climbed to Yong – oppa’s lap.

“Are you sure?” Yong – oppa asked her.

“Ahuh, I’m not lying, daddy,” she spoke as she looked at oppa in the eyes.

Are we really that into the kiss that we did not notice the loud thunder outside?

“Sleep with mom then,” I spoke out of nowhere.

Being left alone with Yong – oppa will make me anxious, knowing that what just happened earlier was intense. That’s enough for today.

Today?

I saw Yong – oppa’s head turning towards me and annoyance was in his eyes.

I want to laugh but don’t want to annoy him more so I switched my eyes on Hyun Hwa and took her from Yong – oppa’s lap.

I carried her to my bed and pulled the blanket for both of us.

“Daddy, sleep with us,” Hyun Hwa and her love for her daddy.

“Coming, sweetie,” as Yong – oppa smiled at her. He then gazed at me with a meaningful gaze.

Instead of lying on the other side of Hyun Hwa, Yong – oppa sat on the side where I am.

He was pushing me gently to move.

I did not move at all.

I felt Hyun Hwa moved to the vacant side of the bed and told me, “Mommy, make space for daddy.”

That was when I move doubtingly.

I glare at Yong – oppa who was playing blameless beside me, hiding a grin on his mouth.

I turned my back on him as I place my arms on Hyun Hwa’s tiny waist.

I can feel Yong –oppa pulling the blanket and felt his warm body beside me.

I almost shriek when I felt his arms hugging my waist and I assumed he was facing his body to my back as he continued hugging me closely.

This is too much for the act that he was saying, that’s what my pride tells me but my love for him tells me that it’s the truth.

I just let him hugged me as I continued feeling his warmth.

I want to sleep while being on his arms but I can’t. This is what I said earlier, the dark circles will soon be seen during breaking dawn.

Yong – oppa released from the hugged as he sat up and looked at Hyun Hwa.

He reached over her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Hyun Hwa did not move, so it just means that she’s asleep.

Yong – oppa lay back as I continued facing my back towards him.

Minutes later, I can feel the still body of Yong – oppa behind me. His face was also even and thought that he might be sleeping.

That’s when I face him and looked at his still face.

I want to hold his face but my hands won’t move.

He was suddenly moving and shifted his body to face me. I was about to turn about face but he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He then opened his eyes. He was not sleeping at al, he was playing – sleep.

He just stared at me just as I look at his face.

I can feel his face coming close to me so I whispered, “Hyun Hwa’s right beside me.”

He stopped from doing so and smiled with his arresting smile.

Gosh! Feeling the mixed – up emotion again. I guess I’m not really use to it yet.

His face was coming towards my face so I closed my eyes. He just planted a kiss on my forehead so I opened my eyes.

“Just let me kiss you... sweetie,” he told me.

I close my eyes when I felt his lips touch my lips. I can’t control my emotion and longing anymore so I just continued with the flow. It all started from a subtle kiss that changed into a deeper one. The kiss lasted for minutes. Then he ended it with a short lock on my almost swollen lips.

I open my eyes as I see his face, he was closing his eyes as a sweet curve was painted on his lips.

I don’t know what came into me, but I ended up cuddling on his chest. He tightened his embrace and it made me close my eyes. I felt his chin on my head and the last thing I remembered was the kiss on my crowing glory.

The sleep that I thought would not be acquired was acquired as I forgot about everything when I am in Jung Yong Hwa’s arms.

Hoping, everything was real and not an act.

Morning came,

I looked at the vacant sofa where we Yong – oppa and I shared our very first kiss after the soul searching process we made and looked at the vacant spaces of me bed where I felt his warmth embrace for the past years I have been longing.

But where is he?

Not seeing him around really made me think that all of it was a dream.

Was everything a dream?

 

a/n:

hahahaha..the sofa and the bed...

well...i know that you are not acting Jung Yong Hwa... asking why? because i'm the master of this story! haha

guys..sorry for not updating last week..i've been to my gram's province...visits..family thing

and to compensate on my inconvenience..i'll be updating another chapter later...

thank so much for subscribing:

 

winnieX98
milled
poofers
Shashasy
raindrop
batcute
esoteric_ladee
cocopuffs
whoareyou524
kjtodd08
leeyaaaa
heart4u2
snsdluvshinee
soshicue
rainmiskioz
angel_lover92
yeyekermit
cooleet
gogumaheaven
giggle
ashtereileen
leonagoh97
screamingaegyo
pika_chu
hiko27
melodiJ
seoulfresh
luv4cnblue
caBral_nIca
lilmissblue
snccrockz
cutedomo97
tecle2
froggie95
Heejunbabie
shawie
tae181
ashpotter2
soshiforever
jhamskie13
DUHitskcx3
anazirahs6729
aishcullen
iheartchii
smyo43
lovethynne
BBVIP4EVER
Sayokahong
babypillow
bluefreak
drazzle
dramaddict
merki589
zybeel
santak
pink2love
show9821
queengurl58
Queen91
rhonskee
azaina
Aite1234
thinkinfire
jhiselLe_21
ariez911
incanto
omoSaranghae
bratsplash18
lover08
blankdocument
fenz199
waetoriya
nnazihah
strawberi1928
elizabeth_lala
hanaumma
Yayoi145
seokyuforever_18
mirage628
munie87
KINNEYTAYLOR6
foreverinseoul18
WeiShan
stitchaddict
shotblade1510
Toria101
lingzw87
sakurako
chiseohamnida
 
for without you, this fanfic will not reach this peak!
thank you so much!
and for my silent readers, i also thank you!
 
YONGSEO FIGHTING! <3
 
-xhaie (^_^)v