WE GOT MARRIED

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

It would be the last day I would see Yong Hwa – oppa before he leaves out of the country tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      .               For the two days, we have been always together. Enjoying every last minute we are in each other’s company.

                For the first day, I accompanied oppa meeting everyone, as he says goodbye to each person. Most of the reactions are all surprised but they would then understand the burden oppa is experiencing, and they would just send their encouraging statements afterwards.

                We also went to Busan to pay a visit to Yong  Hwa – oppa’s grandparents. They were really sorry for oppa’s uneasy decision on bidding his love for music a goodbye. They encourage him that there will be a sensible purpose why he would take over his father’s business. Saying that maybe it’s the real calling he is suppose to do.

                We also ate at one of the cafe just beside a famous temple at Busan, it may be far but I enjoyed the solemnity in that place. Minutes later Yong Hwa – oppa’s childhood friends came. I enjoyed their company for they are very accommodating. An hour later a girl arrived and I learned from the group that she is the sole female friend that the group had. I was surprised with her sudden appearance but seeing that she’s very nice, we became friends easily. We enjoyed talking about anything we could think of and then we decided to go home.

                For the second day, oppa fetch me around 5:00 am, we agreed to do jogging by my neighbourhood. We went to the nearest breakfast club and ate our breakfast together. After doing the morning routines, Yong Hwa oppa left to change clothes and promised me that he’ll fetch me around 6:00pm, saying that I should get dress because he’ll take me somewhere.

                Dress means Dinner Date right?

                Gladly Yoona arrived around 3:00pm, still fresh from a recording on one variety show. She looks tired but she still looks beautiful. She promised to help me pick a dress after she freshens up.

                I played my piano while waiting for Yoona, remembering a piece I mastered, I began playing Chopin’s Fantasy Impromptu. I really like playing this song.

                Just as I finished the last note I heard clapping hands behind me.

                It was Yoona. She was clasping a white clothe and then realized that it was a dress.

                “It is suppose to be one worn on a CF I’ll be on, but my fashion stylist will forgive me if she’ll know that the one who wore it would the famous model Seo Hyun,” Yoona stated.

                “What will you wear then?” I asked her.

                “Nah, unnie will find another that will suit the CF more,” she answered.

                She went toward me and handed the dress.

                I examined the white dress, it is a strapless body – hugging long dress, and the only beautification is the silver plain belt attached just a few inches below the dress’s top edge.

                Yoona help me pulled my hair into a clean bun. She also applied a light make – up on my face. I then changed into the dress. I paired it to my white Gucci heeled sandals.

                Exactly around 6:00 pm, Nanny came to my room and told me that Yong Hwa – oppa has arrived. 

                I slowly went downstairs and saw oppa wearing a clean black suit wearing a gray - colored insider.  He went to guide me until we reach his car and then we went to one of Seoul’s finest restaurant.

                We entered the restaurants and I heard the classical music playing as soon as we came in. A classic band was playing by the restaurant’s stage.

                An attendant directed us to a vacant seat.

                Actually the restaurant is vacant, only having us as the only customers.

                Yong Hwa – oppa and his gentleman manners help me sit by pulling the chair for me and then sat on his side afterwards.

                The attendant clapped and the dinner was served.

                We haven’t ordered anything yet, reading the confusion in my eyes, oppa spoke,

                “I made the restaurant exclusive for you...”

                How romantic of him... but I don’t know how to complement him so I just mouthed, “Thank you.”

                There was amusement in his eyes, and then we dined.

                After we ate our dinner wine was served.

                I waited for the wine waiter to leave before I spoke,

                “Oppa... I’m allergic to alcoholic beverages.”

                He chuckled, “So is that the reason why you always drink Mango juices during parties?”

                I nodded shyly.

                “It’s okay, it’s just a grape juice. It’s a certified zero percent alcohol,” he clarified.

                “Really?” I doubted.

                “I already asked Yoona if you drink or not,” he explained.

                Well, oppa do prepare everything accordingly.

                After drinking the ‘wine,’ Oppa stood up and asked me into a dance. How brave of him, he told me before that he doesn’t dance.

                I was surprised when he started dancing, guiding me the waltz that I also mastered.

                “I practiced for tonight’s dance,” he bribed and I just smiled back at him.

                With classic music played as background, the delicious dinner served, and Yong Hwa - oppa being my date and the one who prepared everything really made the night amazing.

                We did not go home directly after the dinner. He drove me to unfamiliar park.

                As we enter to the park, the board states Jayu Park. I haven’t been here but I like the seclusion the park owned.

                There are lots of stone statues everywhere, and the place looked like it was build hundred of years ago. Not many people are there but the scenario is really peaceful.

                Yong Hwa – oppa guided me to a vacant stone bench.

                As I sat down, Yong Hwa – oppa took his suit and placed it over my shoulder.

                The place is really cold, that’s a fact.

                He sat beside me and placed his arms over my shoulder.

                “It’s the first time I brought someone with me here,” he started. “I always come here whenever I want to be alone, but at this moment I want to share this place with someone whom I trust most, as if I’m entrusting my life to her.”

                He gazed at me meaningfully and I smiled back at him.

                He continued looking into my eyes, and then planted a kiss on my forehead.

                “I can’t imagine me being away from you, really. I will miss you for sure,” he said full of sincerity.

                I also felt the same way but there’s no room for sentiments right now.

                We should continue enjoying our last time together.

                “Oppa, let’s just forget about your leaving arrangements. I think it would be better if all that we would think about is how to spend the last hours, minutes, and seconds we will be together.”

                “Arrasso,” he spoke, there is a forced smile in his lips.

                It is really hard imagining yourself being away from the person you love the most.

                “Oppa...” I whined. I don’t want him to think more about our separation.

                “Arraso, arraso...” he laughed.

                We were gazing at the stars when I saw a shooting star.

                I stood up directly and began making a wish.

                I wish that Yong – oppa and I will have a bright future, I hope for the best for both of us.

                I felt arms hugging my waist and when I turned towards the person who did that, but to my surprised a kiss welcomed my lips.

                I close my eyes as oppa gently kiss me, and then the kiss grew deeper and Yong hwa oppa turned me face him. He held my nape as I held his back.

                After the deep kiss that we shared oppa, placed his head on my shoulder, embracing me tightly. He was embracing me like he doesn’t want to let go of me no matter what happens. I responded into his embrace and cuddled more.

                That was the last thing I remembered from the previous night.

                Yong Hwa just left a message to Nanny that he wants me to help him pack his things at his apartment.

                So I readied myself and drove to his apartment.

                I was grateful seeing that the mobs I’ve seen few days ago are nowhere to be seen. So it was easy for me to enter the building. I rode the lift and went to his unit.

                He changed his password into my birthday’s digits. And when I entered the unit, I was surprised because everything was already done.

                Boxes are filed by the living room and all the furniture, appliances, and devices are all covered with white cloth.

                Am I too late to help him?

                I went inside his room and sat on the covered couch. I observed the room. One thing caught my attention, it was big portrait of me, and it was placed above the pile of small boxes beside the closet.

                It’s my first time seeing it so I examined the portrait, beside the portrait is a long rectangular box and a small square box.

                I want to know what’s inside it so I placed back the portrait but just as when I was about to open the square box my phone beeped, I was so surprised that I let go of the box and it fell revealing a pair of white gold rings.

                I hurriedly place the rings back into its case and answered my beeping phone that was placed inside my bag that I put by the living room’s covered couch.

                “Yoboseyo?”

                “Where are you?” Yong Hwa – oppa sked on the other line.

                “Here at your unit. Nanny told me that you need a hand...” I answered nervously.

                “Are you okay?” he asked me.

                “De~,” I answered back.

                “I forgot to call you that our house’s help mates pack my things for me. I have to finish something here, so I won’t be able to go there. You can go back home.”

                He didn’t even wait for my reply that he hanged up directly.

                I gaze into his room’s door, remembering the couple ring that I have seen.

                I felt nervous about the rings? Is he cheating on me? Is that the reason why felt so worrisome last night, hugging me endlessly? Did he hang up because he’s afraid that the girl might hear him talking to me? Is the departure for studying abroad just a scheme?

                I’m going crazy. Is he hiding something?

                I need some explanation but when I called him he did not answer any of my calls.

                I went home directly and change into my pyjamas.

                I fell asleep while contemplating so much with the couple ring.

---------------------

                Maybe of exhaustion for the previous days that I’ve been running and accompanying oppa, I did not notice that I sleep too much. I was awaken when the phone beeped right beside me. I watch the time before I press answer button.

                It was already 11:00 pm.

                “Yoboseyo?” I started.

                “I’m here outside,” the voice of Yong – oppa echoed to my ears.

                I don’t know but maybe because of impulse I hurried going outside.

                I even left my phone inside my room.

                “Nice pyjamas,” Yong Hwa – oppa who was leaning on his car welcomed me.

                I don’t know but the smile he’s wearing made me forget about the thing I’ve seen inside his room.

                “Come with me?” Yong Hwa – oppa said.

                “But...” I looked on what I am wearing.

                “It’s okay, you still look beautiful in my eyes,” he spoke amused.

                I’ve been with this guy for more than three years but I still blush whenever I receive complements from him.

                He took off his jacket and let me wear it before we drove off somewhere.

                It took us about thirty five minutes and we arrived to a big mansion.

                “Aren’t we disturbing the owner?” I asked concerned.

                He just laughed and as he horned the car, the big gates open and he park it right in front the house’s main entrance.

                He opened the door for me and held my hand.

                A servant guided us to a large room.

                I must say it is a study room, having the books all over the shelves, more of it by the side tables, and in the middle was the large table with a happy – looking middle – aged man sitting behind it.

                “Sorry to disturb you this time Uncle,” Yong Hwa oppa disturbed the silence.

                The man smiled and spoke, “It’s okay.”

                “Hyun, this is my father’s lawyer, Lee So Jin – ssi. Uncle, this is Seo Joo Hyun.” Yong – oppa introduced.

                “Nice meeting you, Joo Hyun – ssi,” he said and smiled.

                I smiled back and bowed at him, “Nice meeting you too, sir.”

                “Yong Hwa really had a good catch,” he eyed Yong and smiled more.

                What is this exactly? Lawyer? Why? I am really confused at the moment. Why are we even here?

                Yong Hwa took something from the jacket he offered me and the square box that I’ve seen earlier in his room appeared in his hands. He opened the box with the couple white gold rings.

                Oh my God! Is he? No way....is he going to....

                “Marry me, Hyun,” he said holding both my hands with his own hands. “It’s the only assurance that you and I will be together, forever.”

                I looked at him in the eyes for a moment and then to Mr. Lee, he had those encouraging smile. I looked at Yong Hwa – oppa again. How could I refuse the proposal of the only man I ever love?

                I can’t back out now, right? Of course, we would surely end up together eventually so what’s the use of refusing?

                I nodded that made the two man smiled.

                “All you need to do is sign this document. I’ll take charge of the witnesses. It will take me a couple of days to mail you your marriage certificate,” Mr. Lee spoke.

                We signed the certificate and then I realized that I am married to the man of my dreams that instant with just my pyjamas on.

                Oppa held my left hand and slid the white gold ring into my ring finger as I slid the other ring into his left ring finger.

                It was appalling for me to think of bad things earlier, and realized that the rings are really meant for me.

                We left the mansion and Yong – oppa drove me somewhere.

                “Remember the failure of our ‘spending the whole night together’?” Yong Hwa – oppa spoke. He glanced at me and looked back on the road.

                “Ne~,” I answered. “Waeyo?”

                “Let’s say, it would be tonight and this would be our honeymoon,” he was enjoying it.

                I checked my heart, inside me, I was really happy. Imagine being married to the single person I am in love with. I graduated college, will be hired into a promising job and being married to the one I love. Who don’t want to have that kind of life?

                Being married with only your Pj’s on is another story.

                “I promise to give you a grand wedding after I finish my degree...” he said full of sincerity.

                “I’m looking forward to it...” I answered.

                Soon after, we arrived by the beach.

                Yong Hwa oppa guided me to a white yacht.

                It’s the same yacht he used when he ask me to be his girl. I remembered how he planned that kidnapping scheme as I ended up being barefooted when he proposed. And now’s proposal is another thing, I can’t get rid of thinking about my pyjamas outfit.

                Oppa knew how to maneuver the yacht so we sailed.

                I was by the yacht’s upper deck, staring at the beauty the sky is having, comprising the dazzling stars.

                Oppa sneaked behind me and back hugged me, placing his chin on my shoulder and whispered a sweet “I Love You” in my ears.

                “I love you, more...” I answered back.

                I face him and looked him straight to the eyes.

                “Thank you,” I said.

                He looked confused so I answered, “For being my husband.”

                “No, thank you...”

                I raised my right eyebrow, confuse with his statement.

                “For being so glamorous and becoming my wife,” he cheerfully spoke.

                There I go with my blushing effect again. I need to get use to it. I was thankful that it was dark, he would always tease me whenever my face gets red.

                “I love you...” I responded.

                “I” he said and kissed my forehead. “Love” he kissed my nose and “Hyun” he kissed me on my lips.

                We shared a gentle kiss that turned into a deeper kiss. He was kissing me full of love, it grew deeper and deeper as I can hear both of us moaned for the cravings we are already feeling.

                Oh God, how I love this guy.

                He held my nape still kissing me deeper and his kiss run through my lips to my neck as I feel the sweet sensation the kiss is giving me. I held his back to ask for support. His hand began moving to my nape into my back like it was looking for something that would fulfil its desires. He returned kissing me on my lips, sensationally enjoying it.

                I gasped when he halted away from my lips, I think I’m craving for more of his kisses.

                Is this what they call making love?

                Sure it is, because I am making love to the man whom I really love.

                “Well you let me continue?...” he asked full of consciousness.

                How can he ask me that? Of course he can, we’re practically married.

                I nodded and he then continued kissing me.

                He carried me eventually to the yacht’s cabin and placed me on the bed. He went above me as he continued kissing me full of yearning, it then crawled down to my neckline as his clumsy hands began moving around my body as it arrived to one of its desire. I held his head as he enjoyed caressing me tenderly while kissing me full of aspiration. I don’t know how we get undressed. There was amusement in his eyes when he saw me lying there, bare. The craving that both of us are feeling continued.

                Hand to hand.

                Lips to lips.

                Chest to chest.

                Body to body.

                We trade certain sense of longing.

                As mutually rummaging around each other’s peak.

                Taking pleasure in the blow of bliss our carcasses implement.

Ultimately found one’s mountaintop.

                Triumphantly attaining the interior me.

                He propel me on the way to paradise.

                It aims higher, higher, higher, in anticipation on reaching heaven.

                Respite. Freedom.

                Breathe to breath.

                Whispers of love.

                Body to body.

                Arm to arm.       

                Lips to lips.

                Head to head.

                Heart to heart.

                We’re madly in love.

---------------------

                Morning came.

                He was not there to greet me a good morning.

                A note with a long rectangular small box was left beside me.

My lovely wife: Hyun-ah,

Smile for me. Please don’t make it hard for me to leave by being at the airport. I’ll surely not go if you will be there. I’ll call you as soon as I arrived. Thank you for the wonderful night, my wife. I love you forever.

                                                                                                                                Your loving husband,                                                                                                                                                     Yo~ng

I opened the rectangular small box and a silver necklace with a small butterfly pendant was revealed.

The cloud around my eyes began sheeting the downpour of rain.

I will miss my husband for sure.

Such a great surprise, we got married.

 

 

A/N:
okay...okay...okay...say what you want to say...complain what you want to complain...complement what you want to complement...but my gosh...the chapter is too long...they got married...yeah, you are not reading it wrong, they just got married with Hyun wearing her PJ's ...shotgun wedding may it be..but let me tell you that it's an assurance that the two will end up together in my story...no tragic ending, that's a promise...but there's always a chaos..omo~why am i always bubbling the upcoming heartbreak? tragic? i don't know...it's because the catastrophe keeps haunting me...really...and my gosh...TRIVIA: graxhaie had never written a bed scene before so don't bash her with her 'demurity'... lol...guys it really made me eekkiiiieeee~ when i write the bedscene...because personally i'm a conservative type... *shrinks away*...really...it was really hard for me to write that scene..i keep on smacking my roommate Anya who is teasing me for writing a sensational scene...LOL...but i congratulate myself for successully writing a poem to cover the y course happening there..LOL..it was Lyra Unnie's 'Complete' that gave me the idea to write a poem to cover the eeeeeekkkkiiiieeeeee~ things...LOL...she inspires me a lot...thanks Lyra Unnie for that Fanfic..hehehe....yup, Yong left...what will happen?it's a secret...because the 'surprised' will be revealed on the following chapter... so, thank you for continuously subscribing..i'm really grateful...fighting! to my silent readers....leaving even a simple smiley would be great....aja!
 
-----xhaie (^_^)v
 
P.S.
yeah, some readers might say that i'm a serious type of human being...but you get it wrong...i'm happy to be with.... so you can catch me sometimes at sweetpotatodays.blogspot.com...chatting with other gogumas...and you can follow me at twitter @graxhaie23 or at facebook just log on to www.facebook.com/graxhaie...if you want to read my YS one-shots you can visit me at graxhaie.livejournal.com ....thanks!