DIFFERENCE

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

 

             Because of finishing some paper works to end the school year, I slept very late, about 3:00am. But my sleep was disgruntled by 4:00am when Yong Hwa – oppa called. He knows that I don’t have any schedules for today so he invited me to go to Busan because his grams want to see me. He said that he has prepared a 5:30 am ticket for both of us, so we need to meet by 5:15 at the Seoul’s train station.

 

               I only had an hour to prepare so I didn’t sleep back, and thought that I may sleep during our two hour travel to Busan.

 

                Since we’ll be coming back to Seoul tomorrow, I prepared some extra shirts and jeans to change.

 

                “S?!” Yoona who was behind me surprised me.

 

                 “Yah, you startled me,” I chided her.

 

               “Mianhe, I just went back from my schedule when I’ve seen that you’re lights are still on, so I came in and found you preparing some clothes,” she explained. “Yah! Are you runnig away with Yonghwa – oppa?”

 

             I laughed at her assumptions. “Anyo, we’ll be going to Busan. His grandparents want to meer me. I’ll be back tomorrow.”

 

            “Ahhh, I see... Busan? The beaches are good there, you should bring some sun dresses and enjoy the heat. I’ll help you pack some things,” she offered.

 

               “I’ve done packing already. No need to busy yourself about it,” I told her.

 

          “I insist. Please don’t tell me that you’ll be wearing shirt and jeans again. There’s no way that you’ll be wearing those. So just shower now, as I prepare your things.” she insisted while literally pushing me to my bathroom.

 

             Knowing Yoona, I don’t have any other options. I showered hurriedly because I don’t have enough time to do all of my bath routines. I really take forever when I shower.

 

            As I went out, Yoona was smiling at me, beside her is a big purple Chanel bag. I really don’t have knowledge what she packed on that bag. She stood up and hand me an oversized white long – sleeved shirt and a purple sando. She wants me pair it with back walking shorts.

 

               I changed directly because I have no time to argue with her.

 

             “Your make – up set, moisturizers, lotions, and other toiletries are already inside the bag. I also include your digital camera and iPad.. Hmm... of course I also tucked some of your undergarments.” She spoke as I was changing. This girl really knows me that well.

 

              When I felt prepared, I went downstairs as nanny grabbed me to the kitchen and let me drink a glass of milk.

 

              “Yoona told me that you’ll be visiting Yong Hwa’s grandparents, so you better give these to them. I hand – made this scarf for myself, but since I have plenty, I want you to give it to the elders. They would surely like it.” Nanny gave me a paper bag having two rectangular boxes.

 

               I thanked her and bid her goodbye as I grabbed my bag and coat.

 

             I arrived at the train station about 5:20am but I can’t see Yong Hwa – oppa anywhere. I was about to go call him when someone embraced me from behind. Having this familiar scent, I know that it is oppa.

 

            I faced him and kissed him on the cheeks.

 

Yong Hwa oppa was wearing a simple gray long – sleeved shirt and black denims. He’s wearing those high – fashioned sunglasses just what I was wearing at the moment. It is some form of disguise to hide from paparazzi.

 

              My boyfriend is really handsome. Omo~! I always find my boyfriend handsome everytime we reunited from a week of not seeing each other. It was like I am falling head over heels with him all over again.

 

               “Breathe, Hyun-ah,” he spoke.

 

                I’m aware that I did not breathe for a couple of seconds because of his presence. Oh, how I love this guy!

 

             “Kacha, the train we’ll be leaving soon,” he spoke and guided me to the train’s door and we sat on our seats at 11D.

 

          We sat comfortably next to each other when he took off the sunglasses I’m wearing. After a couple of seconds he wore it again to me.

 

                “Oppa, waeyo?” I asked him because I was curious.

 

                “Sorry for disturbing your sleep,” he apologized. “You can sleep while we travel.”

 

                “Kwenchana, oppa. I’ll just sleep while we travel,” I answered him honestly.

 

                He smiled but suddenly spoke out of nowhere, “Hyun, ottokeyo?”

 

                “Huh?” What does this guy mean?

 

“To find the path to your heart?” he chuckled afterwards.

 

“Ehhh... Sweet tongue oppa is making mushy quotes again. Aigoo~” I spoke as I pinched his nose and laid my head on his shoulders. “You are already in my heart, oppa. There’s no need to worry.”

 

“That’s why I made up my mind,” he spoke again.

 

“That?” I asked back not looking at him, just closing my eyes under the sunglasses I am wearing.

 

“That you are mine,” he spoke determined but I know he’s hiding a grin.

 

I giggled at his mushiness. One of the things I would miss truly about oppa is his sweet tongue of mushiness.

 

He hummed Love Light until I fell asleep.

 

I was awaken when Yong Hwa – oppa kissed my forehead.

 

“Oppa, where are we now?” I asked him, it’s my first time going to Busan, so I really don’t know where we are.

 

“About 10 minutes and we’ll arrive at Busan Train Station,” he answered.

 

“Oppa, are your grams strict?” I asked him.

 

“Sort of, they don’t like girls wearing short pants,” he spoke while looking at my attire. “You need to change, and I would not allow you to wear shorts again, arrasso?

 

There’s no hint of angriness on his voice, so it did not intimidate me and I answered him “De~”

 

“Oppa, how should I greet them?” I kept on asking.

 

“Just do the bow ninety degrees and say ‘Anyonghashamnika, Yong Hwa – ssi grandparents,” he said giggling.

 

“Are you sure?” I asked him full of doubt.

 

“Of course, my grandparents are old – fashioned,” he chuckled and spoke again. “Just be yourself Hyun-ah, and you will surely win their hearts.”

 

Yeah, I should be myself.

 

When we arrived at Busan we rushed to the nearest hotel so I can change. Yong Hwa – oppa was indeed serious about me not wearing shorts anymore. I explained to him that it was Yoona who let me wore those and he just let it off.

 

I was at the bathroom and looking for something to change. But to my surprised, all that Yoona packed were all dresses, but was thankful in the end that she packed a modest sun dress. It is a blue floral sundress with short sleeves. I’m wearing a pair of tan sandals that will surely suit the dress. I changed directly and prepared all of my things.

 

           When I went out, Yong Hwa – oppa observed me and spoke while coming towards me, “My girlfriend is indeed beautiful.”

 

                He kissed me on my forehead and held my hand. “Kacha, grandma is excited to meet you already.”

I was surprised when a black Mercedes Benz came to fetch us.

 

              We rode for about fifteen minutes and we entered a large white gate. We passed by a clean road with lined trees at each sides and I was taken aback when the car stopped in front of a beautiful off – white mansion. The mansion was really well-designed.

 

              Servants came and carried our baggage for us.

 

               A lady that I think was about on her late – twenties came and bowed.

 

             “Good morning young master. Your grandparents are waiting at dining room,” said the lady with politeness.

 

             She then guided us to the living which was really elegant having white and blue as a motif, we also passed by a huge glass window where you can see a great sight of Busan. When we arrived at the dining room, an old woman who was wearing a pink trouser suit welcomed us with tender smile. Even though she aged, you can clearly see that she was a beauty before she got the wrinkles. Beside her is an old man wearing a black business suit, his feature was also welcoming.

 

             Yong oppa bowed the traditional bow and I followed him after.

 

              The elders bowed there head and let us sit on the chairs fronting them.

 

            Soon after we sat, servants came and placed a panel of foods at the table. All were really deliciously served. 

 

             “Yong Hwa, we’re really happy that you concurred our invitation. All the preparations for tonight’s service are already set, no need to trouble yourself about it,” the tender voice of his grandmother aired.

 

              I’m aware that my eyebrows creased just as the elders notice it.

 

             “Oh, dear... you haven’t told her about tonight’s service?” his grandmother followed.

 

              “Hyun-ah, today is mom’s death anniversary, sorry for not informing earlier,” Yong Hwa – oppa clarified.

 

                Aigoo, I don’t have any formal attire to wear tonight. Oppa did not inform me earlier.

 

                “So what’s your name by the way young lady?” his grandfather asked me.

 

                “My name is Seo Joo Hyun sir,” I answered politely.

 

                 “So, Joo Hyun – ssi, how did you met up with my grandson?” his grandmother butted in.

 

                  “His dad, Uncle Yong Jae is a close friend of my dad, Joon Seok. Appa invited Yong Hwa – oppa to sing at my welcome party, were I first met him,” I answered to her full of courtesy.

 

                “So you’re the daughter of Joon Seok – ssi,” his grandfather told me. “Your fraternal grandfather is a friend of mine that’s why these two became friends, too. So it must be fate.”

 

              I smiled at them. I thought the elders were really strict just as how Yong Hwa – oppa told me earlier, but both the elders were really tender.

 

           “Joo Hyun – ssi, we haven’t formally introduced ourselves. My name is Hwang Hye Sol,” Grams Hye Sol spoke. “And this is my husband, Hwang So Jong.”

 

             The elders smiled at me as I bowed at them.

 

             We finished our breakfast with me being comfortable with the elder’s company.

 

          “By the way, grams, I came here early today to tour Joo Hyun in Busan. I do have a schedule tomorrow, so we’ll be going back to Seoul early in the morning.” Yong Hwa – oppa informed them.

 

           “Okay, just asked our butler to drive you to your destination. Go freshen up to your respective rooms, Li Na will guide you,” grandmother spoke again with his tender voice and then the lady who welcomed us earlier came and guided us upstairs. But before we went upstairs I gave them the gifts Nanny prepared and they really loved it.

 

              There were lots of rooms at the second floor. Li Na led us to the farthest left door.

 

               “Young master your room has been prepared already, and young miss’s room will be the door next to it”

 

               She opened both door and we parted our ways.

 

           My bag was placed nicely by the bedside table. The room was really elegant. The room was really refreshing having a mint green wall. The bed covers were all off – white and the mini – living room fronting the large sliding door adjacent to the terrace was all in bright apple green color. 

 

              I lingered at the terrace, enjoying the fresh air and then retired to go freshen up.

 

              After washing my face and brushing my teeth I changed into a plain green sleeveless sundress and paired it with my skin tone flats.

 

               As I went out my room, Yong Hwa also went out from his room.

 

            “Ready going to the beach and feed the seagulls?” he said while coming near me and slip his arms around my waist.

 

             “De~,” I answered him and we went downstairs where the car is waiting for us.

 

              As we arrived at the beach, we dropped by a mini – store and bought some snacks for the seagulls.

 

              The wind was blowing so hard that it gives me chills. Yong Hwa – oppa took of his cardigan and wore it to me. It really helps in easing my chilling.

 

             I really enjoyed feeding the seagulls with Yong Hwa – oppa. We held hands as the seagulls began chasing us. It sure was amusing.

 

              We were sitting by the stone stairs and examining the view, the beach now really relaxes me. I’m not afraid of the waves anymore. Time really flies too fast that I didn’t even notice that it was already a year since I returned here in Korea. I really experienced a lot of new things with my new peers. Staying here in Korea was really worth it. I smiled at the thought.

 

              “Why are you always doing that?” Yong Hwa – oppa suddenly asked me.

 

              “What?” I asked him still smiling. I really felt happy being with my love one and enjoying the scenario.

 

              “That...” he said using his lips to point my smiles. His eyes were focused at my lips. “Those eye smiles.”

 

                “This?” I said teasing him while smiling again. “Wae?”

 

                 “Stop doing that,” he said kind of edgy.

 

                 “Waeyo?” I continued teasing him with my truthful smiles and giggled.

 

                  “It always makes my heart flutters,” he answered then chuckled. “I might get a heart attack.”

 

                    I nudge out of his mushiness. “I do love you for that.”

 

                    “I know,” he placed his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on my nose.

 

                    “Let’s go shopping,” I suddenly suggested.

 

                    His eyes widened, like it was saying ‘no way.’

 

                    “It’s your fault anyways, you did not orient me about the service tonight,” I mouthed as I pouted.

 

                     He shook his head gradually, a form of defeat.

 

               But before we went shopping we ride on a tourist boat and enjoyed the sea view. We also ate a finest restaurant which I enjoyed the fresh seafoods. Yong Hwa oppa was really famous because even that we wore sun glasses on, BOICES, CNBLUE’s fan club, really recognized him. Good thing they did not recognized me, but I know for some reason that the following day, netizen will flit around the photos that will be uploaded and be curious who the mysterious lady would be. I am confident enough that they will not know that it’s me.

 

                As we went shopping, the saleslady really gives her full effort when she knew that it was me. She’s a fan of the model Seo Hyun, I mean she was a fan of mine.

 

               After trying sets of dresses I ended up choosing a white frock and also bought a pair of navy blue shoes since my  frock has dark blue linings. Yong Hwa – oppa almost fell asleep while waiting for me at the store’s reception area.

 

                We went home afterwards.

 

             Because of exhaustion, I did not notice that I slept really long. Good thing Li Na came to my room and informs me that we will start the service about an hour.

 

             I busied myself preparing for the service and make sure that I will look great for the night. Yoona and Shaine are not around to help me. I just slacked my long black hair and applied light make – up to be simple. I always go for the phrase ‘Simplicity is Beauty.’

 

                  I went down after preparing and was shock that lots of people hovered around the mansion’s parlor.

 

               Many guests were there, and among the guest were Uncle Yong Jae, Tiffany, and Joon – oppa. Did I sleep too much that I didn’t even notice their arrival?
 

               Yong Hwa – oppa walk towards me when he saw me coming. He guided me to the crowd as he placed his arm around my waist.

 

                “Good to see you here, Joo hyun,” Uncle Yong Jae spoke and smiles.

 

                 I bowed at him and smiled.

 

                “Tiffany was really right, saying that you are indeed silent and polite,” he kid. “Yong Hwa really had a good catch.”

 

                  “Kansahamnida,” I replied and he smiled back at me.

 

                     I greeted Tiffany and Joon and planned that the four of us will be leaving tomorrow together.

 

                    Soon after, the service started and the dinner was served.

 

                 As we sat at the long table, all I can hear is the talking of the guest, having different topics, having different personalities and mannerism.

 

                  When I looked at the couple host, it really amused me.

 

                Grandma was helping Grandpa to place his table napkin on his lap, as she placed the napkin on his lap, the old man smiled.

 

                   Will Yong Hwa – oppa end up like this? Growing old with each other?

 

                  Of course I will end up with this guy beside me. I glanced at him and he caught me, he smiled at me with his arresting smile that I get to use to. I smiled back at him as he place his hand on my knees and applied pressure, like it was assuring me, that everything will be alright whenever he’s around.

 

                 Differences. We may meet different people as we pass by the streets, you may not know that one of them would be your lifetime partner, you may not know that one of them has been a friend, you may not know that one may be a friend of your friends. Truly, people are different, being unique in their own way.

 

                  I realized that even though Yong Hwa – oppa and I don’t have the same personality, don’t have the same kind of family, don’t have the same field, but as long as we know that we loved each other unconditionally, then everything will work out for us. I realized that no matter what happens I will not let go of oppa’s hand.

 

                  I held his hand that was positioned on my knees and also applied pressure, stating that I believe in him.

 

 

Author's note:
Oh my gosh, among the two chapter that i've updated, what would be more frightening, meeting the parents or meeting the grandparents? i was really happy being able to update two chapters..really...i hope you were not bored reading the two updated chapters, i really made effort to update on this two couple's love story on my point of view...as you can see at the comments, Shapaholic mentioned about Yong's POV since this fic is Hyun's POV..get me?kekeke...a long time ago when i was using my own blogsite, i post Yong's POV there,so that my readers can understand the fic more if they will know about Yong's whereabouts... but then realized that it would be more great that you'll read that version after reading this fic... to understand more, heres a sneak peek for Yong's POV -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59672/my-last-and-only-love-cnblue
 
i hope you'll continue supporting this fic of mine, thank you so much!
YongSeo fighitng. 
 
Teaser: 
Jong Hyun - oppa likes Seo Hyun -ah? What will be Yong Hwa - oppa's reaction? And what am i feeling right now? is it jealousy? ----Shaine