WEDDING

MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE

 

“Don’t you dare cry or I’ll surely tear your wedding gown,” Yin Hye Imo told me. She was the one who designed my gown.

             It was a two – piece gown. The top is a satin strapless tank having sparking sequins majestically sewed everywhere and it fitted my body really well. The satin skirt was really heavy as I wore layers of petticoat to make it into a balloon fashion. Its back bottom cut was longer than about two meters from the usual cut.

             “Knowing S, she’ll surely cry,” Yoona clarified Yin Hye Imo. “Don’t worry Omma, I applied water proof make – up on her. It will not smear no matter how hard she cries.”

             She was applying lipstick on me when she said, “Done.”

Yoona helped me stood up as I faced the full – body – sized mirror.

I saw my figure and notice how Yoona keep her promise on applying a natural – look make – up on me. Seeing myself into my bridal gown really felt something weird, it made me realize that I’m officially marrying today.

“Satisfied?” she smugly asked me.

“De,” I answered and hugged her.

She was surprised and directly released from the embrace. She then spoke, “Don’t ruin yourself now.”

I smiled at her as she let me sat down as she put on the tiara on my crowning glory. My hair was artificially curled into large waves, so it complemented the silver tiara. She then placed the longest veil I have ever seen.

The front of the veil was covering my whole face to my waist level while the back of the veil was almost as long as the back cut of my bridal gown.

“Oppa will surely get annoyed because of the long veil covering your face. He is impatient whenever it comes to kissing you, right, Joo Hyun?” Tiffany was already at my back when I glance at her figure on the mirror that I was facing. Next to her is Soo Young unnie.

The others laugh.

“Your hair and make – up would suit the solemnity of the ship’s chapel... so pure and innocent,” Soo Young Unnie told me.

I stood up with Yoona’s help and I hugged both Tiffany and Soo Young - unnie.

All I am waiting now is the signal when I can go out.

All of them got married already, having grand weddings, while here I am waiting for my majestic wedding. Tiffany was married two months ago on a Korean traditional wedding while Soo Young – unnie got married a month ago at one of Seoul’s largest church. I married ahead of them but was last to have this kind of wedding. But, well, at least it gave me lots of experiences, bad experiences and happy experiences worth reminiscing.

Since all of my friends got married already, I made Hyun hwa my maid – of – honor and Minho as the Best Man for Yong – Oppa. We made it that way to make the wedding unique. I made my friends the bride’s maid and paired them with their husbands.

Jong Hyun – oppa and Shaine are not around since both of them are at New York for some family affair but they promised to send us a wedding gift.

As for Jessica, a new friend I met with her fiancé Taecyeon – oppa were surely waiting for me outside, their wedding will sure be luxurious for they prepared it for the whole year.

Mom came to my room with Yuri – unnie. Unnie is in her fifth – month pregnancy now.

“Joo Hyun, you will be the most beautiful woman today,” my mom told me.

“It’s because I’m the bride, omma,” I joked.

“Still, I’m always proud of you. I know Yong Hwa and you will lived happily and peacefully while raising Hyun Hwa,” she spoke while cracking up.

“Omma, don’t cry. Just think that it is what I wanted and I won’t be leaving the family. I will still be there for you, for all our family,” I told her earnestly and hugged her.

“That’s what you need to do Joo Hyun, be strong. You don’t know what may happen next, just keep in mind that all you need to do is face every trial and be strong,” Yuri unnie advised. “Remember that marriage is like a roller coaster ride, just enjoy it and never get sick of it.”

We hugged and we released from the embrace when Yoona came and informed me that the wedding will start soon.

It made me walked a bit long towards the chapel.

I reached the white large door of the chapel and found dad standing by the door.

Dad offered his hand to me as he whispered, “Relax, I’ll be here.”

The anxiety I’m feeling at the moment really made me shake my body, it was good that dad was there to walk with me.

I whispered back at him, “Hold me tightly so I won’t fall.”

He smiled at me and held me tight, “Never.”

The large door opened and I hear the classical wedding march.

All I can see is the red – carpeted aisle where petals of different flowers were carelessly spread. Flower stands were also placed at each side of the chapel’s white benches having the white ribbon connecting all of them towards the front stage.I can smell the fragrance of different ornaments surrounding the chapel and it feels so good. Guests wearing white outfits, as we required them, were all staring at me.

Of course they are waiting for you to walk.

I keep to the the rythm as Dad guided me to walk at the aisle. 

Anxiety was crawling all over my system as I walk on the center aisle with Dad beside me. I clenched my hand to him to ease my nervousness. I closed my eyes for a while and when I opened it I looked at where the aisle is taking me, to the front where my groom is waiting for me. Yong – oppa who’s wearing a white tuxedo was patiently waiting for me as he smiled his arresting smile. He was really handsome that made me fall all over again for him for the thousandth time. I controlled myself directly not to smear the make – up Yoona have applied.

             Seeing him relieved me, I know now which direction I was walking, it is to finally meet Yong – oppa and be with him forever.

When we reached him, Dad gave my hand to Yong – oppa, whispering “Take care of my daughter.” Yong oppa nodded and dad left me with a kissed on my cheeks.

We went to the elevated stage and stood fronting the Minister who will be doing the marriage ceremony.

“I love you,” Yong – oppa whispered.

“I love you more,” I whispered back.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here in this glorious day to witness the union of Seo Joo hyun and Jung Yong Hwa...” the minister started.

Standing side by side with Yong – oppa made me forget everything... that being in this wedding is way much more frantic than doing my ambles on fashion shows.

The minister notified us to tell our vows as we give each other our wedding rings. We decided to make our own vows to make it more realistic.

 “Long ago, you were just a dream that I once wanted to reach. Having you here, standing beside me in this altar made me the happiest man who just won the priceless award no other man can have. I promise to be faithful to you through all the uncertainties and difficulties of the present and future. I promise to be the best husband who will understand my wife whenever we meet arguments. I will be your strength when you are weak. I promise to love you forever,” he held my left hand and inserted the ring to my ring finger next to my engagement ring. “I , Jung Yong Hwa, take you, Seo Joo Hyun. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. Wear this ring as a sign of my unfailing love to you. I love you Seo Joo Hyun.”

Tears were flowing to my cheeks as I listened to the sincerity in Yong – oppa’s voice.

I don’t mind crying at all, I have water – proof make – up anyways.

It was my turn as I began speaking the vow I have prepared from the bottom of my heart.

“You caught this picky heart of mine, you have stolen it and captivated me, those were the happiest moments of my life and the best part was YOU. I submit myself to your direction for you will become the head of our upcoming offspring. I promise to listen to your struggles and help you face all of them with all my strength. I oath to you all my life as an obedient, faithful and loving wife.I will never stop loving you,” I held his left hand and inserted the ring into his ring finger. “I , Seo Joo Hyun, take you, Jung Yong Hwa. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. Wear this ring as a sign of my unfailing love to you. I love you Jung Yong Hwa.”

“I now declare you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the minister declared.

Yong – oppa patiently took of the veil over my face and push it back to my back.

“You’re beautiful,” he mouthed.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist.

I was wearing killer heels but I still need to point my toes to reach him. Having his arms around my waist helped me to save my balance.

It was a sublte and light kiss.

And right after the kiss, I heard a loud applause. That’s when I realize that it’s not only me and Yong – oppa there, we have our anticipating audiences with smiles formed on their lips.

Hyun Hwa ran to us as Yong – oppa carried her and kissed her on the cheeks. I also kissed her and we took our first family picture.

The reception was held at the ship’s restaurant. Foods were served everywhere, delicious and appetizing to look at. But what caught me the most is the giant wedding cake, it was realy tempting having elegant decorations all around it.

Yong – oppa guided me to the centermost part of the tables.

As we are eating our early dinner, Joon – oppa went up to the stage and was bringing a wine glass filled with wine.

“I would like to give a toast to Yong Hwa who won the jackpot price which is Joo Hyun,” he started as the audience laughed. “And for Joo Hyun who won the heart of Korea’s number one rockstar...before,” he chuckled and spoke again. “May both of you live happily, forever. Cheers.”

I hear the ticking of the wine glasses as people toasted their glasses.

Next was Yoona, “I’m supposed to be Yong Hwa – oppa’s wife now if ever I did not stop myself from admiring him,” the people were surprised but I know where that statement is going to.  “My husband knows how much I adore the lead vocalist of CNBLUE,” the people laughed. “But to my fail expectation, the leader is taken already and the owner is my best friend Joo Hyun. I’ve been with her since we were young and it’s the first time I see her admire a person that much, so I just leave Yong Hwa – oppa to her.” People were laughing and hovering around. “Just kidding. But really, only Jung Yong Hwa made my best friend feel this way, the love and affection, and I can say that Yong Hwa – oppa feels the same way for her. I’ve been there through their ups and downs and I noticed that there’s this unique bond between them that even through the mysterious gazes they exchange, it speaks love,” she paused and chuckled. “Me and my bubbly mouth... sorry about that, so cheers for the newly weds!”

I once again heard the ticking of the glasses.

Dad went on stage with Mom.

They sang a familiar song and I remembered, it was the lullaby they sing together to let me fall asleep.

“Marrying a daughter off is really hard for parents, but knowing Yong Hwa all these past years, it made things easier. I know Yong Hwa will give the happiness which we can’t give Joo Hyun, it is the happiness of lifetime partnership. Only her behalf can give that, and that is Jung Yong Hwa,” Dad announced.

“I’m confident enough that both of them will live happily and prosperous. All I am hoping is that you’ll give us more grandchildren, so cheers for the upcoming little Yong Hwa and Joo Hyun,” Mom finished.

Yong – oppa and I looked at each other and laughed.

The ticking of the glasses were heard again.

Yong – oppa stood up that made me ask him.

             “Just wait and see,” he answered me.

He was heading to the stage and I was surprised when he held the microphone with his right hand and held a wine glass on his left hand.

“I’ve been waiting for years to have this moment, to show the crowd how much I love my bride,” he started. “Fate has brought us together such as fate played with us, giving us a terrible experience which brought us convenient lessons. It was also fate that brought us back together, so I might declare tonight that Joo Hyun is my destiny. She is destined to be my wife, live happily with me, and be the mother of our children. So I would like to declare a toast to my glamorous wife, Joo Hyun. I love you, Hyun.”

And the final ticking of the glasses was done.

Oppa handed the wine glass to one waiter and I was surprise when three tall men went up on stage.

Am I seeing a reunion of the famous CNBLUE band?

Jong Hyun – oppa has arrived. I circled my head and found what I am looking for. Shaine was beside Soo Young – unnie and was waving at me, mouthing “Congratualtions” as I responded “Thank You.”

 Good thing the ship will be sailing later tonight, they arrived just in time. Some of my guest will not be cruising with us so they’ll be going offboard after the reception.

“This song is highly dedicated to my wife. The first song I have written for her,” Yong – oppa stated and he began singing my favourite song.

LOVE LIGHT.

The reception ended well and we received lots of gifts.

“How to carry all of this home?” I asked oppa as I looked at the gifts.

The ones who will be cruising with us had already gone to their respective cabins as Yong - oppa and I were left at the hall.

Yong – oppa did not speak but instead held my hand and lead me to the exit.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked him.

He just smiled, leading me to the broad hallway heading to the proper exit of the ship.

“We’ll not be cruising,” he informed me.

I was not able to respond and just furrowed my eyebrows.

When we went out from the cruise ship he led me to the parking lot.

“How about Hyun Hwa?” I asked him when he let me sit on his car’s passenger seat.

“Cruising with mom and dad,” he calmly told me.

What are you planning now, oppa?

“It’s a surprise,” he answered my thoughts. He’s been a mind reader lately.

I remained silent and just followed his deeds, still wearing my heavy gown just as he wore his tux.

We arrived at ABC Building.

It’s almost midnight. What are we going to do here?

We climbed down the car and he led me to the main entrance. He then led me to function hall where I had my Welcome Party few years back.

The hall was so dark that I can’t almost see anything and then a classical music played as the screen on stage that I only noticed when it lighted, presented my figure walking on one of my fashion shows when I was still in high school.

“This place is where we have our first conversation and that’s the very first time I saw you,” Yong Hwa who was also looking at the screen spoke beside me as he pointed the large screen. “It was hard to gather these videos.”

I turned my eyes back to the large screen and was surprised to see my ambles at different stages I showed on. I was touched by oppas efforts and really love him for that.

The video ended with the words: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY WIFE, HYUN. YOU SURELY MADE MY LIFE COMPLETE.

I felt the stinging in my eyes as I felt the warm liquids flowing from it as it runs to my cheeks and then to my chins prosperously.

“Thank you,” I faced oppa as he smiled at me.

We shared a short kiss and he spoke, “There are more surprises.”

Really?

I followed him as we went outside and ride again on his car.

I don’t know where he is taking me and I didn’t notice that I fell asleep on the ride.

I woke up, still lying on the car’s seat which is inclined already.

I glance at the driver’s seat not to see Yong  - oppa there.

I hurriedly get off from the car and almost lose my balance when I step on the ground. The sand was so soft that it doesn’t suit my killer heels.

I took off my heels and started walking barefoot.

I looked at the surrounding and was mesmerized by the view.

Am I flashing back memories as I see the same view when Yong – oppa asked me to be his girl?

Except for the sunset, everything was the same.

The white yacht away from the shore was decorated with lots of flowers around it. I can’t say if the flowers were in different colors for they all look bright red because of the setting sun. Floating candles and flowers were spread throughout the ocean, the candles look like stars, the difference is that they were really close to earth. And the white rowing boat by the shore was also decorated with flowers around it.

I am sure that I am on Joon – oppa’s villa.

“This is where you accept me as a man and where you revealed that you love me back,” because of the beautiful scenario I am watching I did not notice that Yong – oppa was already beside me.

Surprises, lots of surprises are happening now.

He led me to the boat and we rowed toward the yacht.

He guided me up to the steel ladder as we climbed up to the upper deck of the yacht. It was really hard to be in this gown but the effort of oppa giving me surprises made me forget all about the difficulties.

I feel the cold wind brushing off my exposed skin so I embrace myself.

Yong – oppa who was looking at me took off his overcoat and put it on me.

He held my right hand and led me to the center part of the deck.

“You are now boarding Hyun Hwa’s vessel,” he told me when we walked.

“You named it after her?” I asked full of anticipation.

“I named it the day I bought this. I was really surprised when I found out our daughter’s name. It sure was fate,” he smugly told me.

We arrived the centremost part of the deck and he started speaking.

“This is where we first danced,” and he placed my right hand on his left shoulder as he placed his left hand on my waist.

We swayed making the sound of waves and air as our background music.

I then close my eyes, just feeling the happiness because of having Yong – oppa as my husband, grateful on his efforts and declaring that he is indeed my first and only love and nothing will ever change that.

I opened my eyes once I felt Yong – oppa carried me in a bridal way.

He carried me to the cabin and laid me on the bed.

“And this is where we first united our love... my favourite part,” he spoke while grinning.

He sat beside me and kissed me on the lips.

“Ready?” he asked me with his meaningful eyes.

I nodded. “I’m delayed though.”

“It doesn’t matter, I’ll be gentle. The many the merrier,” he concluded.

And we made love which only the two of us can satisfy each other’s aspiration.

 

To be continued...

 

A/N:

OMG as in Oh My Goguma!

it's not yet the end because i'm adding another chapter full of romance, fluff and a little bit of comedy....

and the finale chapter is all dedicated to all my subscribers, supporters and silent readers!

thank you so much!

they are back together and have the grand wedding both of them are looking forward to...

they are happy as you can see! 

about yong's pov...you'll know it and you'll see what inside yong's mind tomorrow

PLUS! the finale chapter of both MFAOL and MLAOL....

all of it will be revealed tomorrow!

 

THE BULLET is another yongseo fanfic that i am currently working on...

i hope you will look forward to it just as you support MFAOL and MLAOL...

thank you so much for everything....

 

all of your comments made a great impact in my story...

honestly speaking, i feel sad whenever i don't read any..but knwoing all of you still supporting me silently,

i become inspired and finally write new chapters full of happiness, sadness, and back to romantic endings!

so here i am now, writing my sincere thanksgiving to all of you, especially yong and hyun!

THANK YOU SO MUCH A MILLIONTH TIME!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

see you all tomorrow!

-xhaie (^_^)v