This will binds us

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

“Baby! Ring!” Siwon hissed hastily as they are crouched in the dark waiting for the first strains of their song to begin.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widen in shock when he raised his left hand and saw the ring still snugly sitting around his ring finger.

 

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi, your ring!” Manager-hyung shouted loudly chasing after the young man dashing into the studio in a great hurry because he’s late for Radio Star recording.

 

“AISH!” Kyuhyun glared in annoyance at the ring around his left hand’s ring finger.

 

 

“Kyuhyunah, you forgot to take it off again.” Sungmin remarked dryly as he eyed the maknae from the corner of his eye.

 

Kyuhyun was bantering with the Chinese MC while they stood around waiting for the recording of the show to start. With abrupt realization, he looked down at his hand and saw the ring he has forgotten to remove again!

 

The Chinese MC stayed silent watching discreetly as his guest struggles to pull out the thick silver band with a shatter of small diamonds imbedded around it.

 

“It feels almost non-existent that’s why I kept forgetting.” Kyuhyun mutters to Sungmin who smiled at him knowingly.

 

@

 

“How do you do it, Wonnie?” Kyuhyun asks his lover with a really adorable pout.

 

Siwon stops his little lover’s soft arm. “Do what, babycakes?”

 

Kyuhyun whines softly while shifting about to make himself even more comfortable as they cuddled on their living room couch.

 

“The ring.” Kyuhyun continues to look like a very annoyed kitten but Siwon burst into amused laughter. “Stop laughing! It’s your fault, you know!”

 

“How’s that my fault, baby?” It is Siwon’s turn to pout. Kyuhyun giggled to see his gorgeous lover’s face all scrunched up grotesquely. Playfully he taps Siwon’s mashed up lips giggling all the time.

 

“All I did was give you my heart.” Siwon protests again.

 

 Kyuhyun pecks the man’s lip before pulling away with a smile. Still feeling playful, he cups Siwon’s face with both hands and proceeds to knead the features back to their original places.

 

“There!” Kyuhyun said with flourish when Siwon stops pouting and is just looking at him poker-facedly.

 

“Baby ~” Siwon whines again.

 

“Yes, Wonnie?”

 

“You don’t love me anymore.”

 

“I do, honey!” Kyuhyun gasps dramatically.

 

“You do not like my ring.” Siwon pouts sadly.

 

“I did not say that.” Kyuhyun shakes his head lightly.

 

“…”

 

“How can I not like it? It signifies your love for me, your heart for me to keep.”

 

Siwon’s face softens at Kyuhyun’s cheesiness. While the younger struggles with his flushed cheeks, the older’s dimples made their grand entrance.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, you are amazing.” Siwon breathes as he leans forward to claim the pink plump lips.

 

@

 

Hyung, I found the perfect solution!” Kyuhyun cried excitedly the moment Siwon steps into their dressing room at the concert venue.

 

“To what, baby?” Siwon asks confusedly.

 

“This!” Kyuhyun replied holding up both hands to show him. On his left hand is the engagement ring Siwon gifted him, on the right hand is one of Donghae’s many chunky street style rings. Strangely they seem to match and so compliment rather than clash.

 

“Oh.” Siwon utters stupidly.

 

“This way I can leave our ring on and fans will not notice!” Kyuhyun explains smugly, obviously very impressed at his own wit.

 

Siwon approached the boy to look at the rings closely. Then suddenly he smiled broadly and plants a loud smacking kiss on the boy’s cheek.

 

“You don’t want to remove the ring even for a moment, do you, babycakes?” Siwon smirks knowingly. Kyuhyun’s face sours in annoyance at being found out so easily. Without a word, he turned away with a sullen pout.

 

But Siwon is not so easily shooed off. He opens both arms and wrap them around his maknae’s soft lithe body. Kyuhyun struggles feebly but easily gave in as Siwon press him against his toned chest.

 

“I love you too, baby.” Siwon whispers sultrily into the blushing boy’s ear.