Coming Home

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

"Thanks hyung!" Siwon said with an enthusiastic wave when he hears the cover of his boot shut with a solid thump. “See you!” He waves again as he pulls away from the sidewalk, leaving behind his manager who had brought his beloved black jeep to the airport at his request.

 

“Hello my baby, I miss you so so so bad, did you miss me?” He murmurs the steering wheel and then the dashboard lovingly as he cruised into the night traffic, grinning like a fool in love. His fingers automatically found the buttons of his music player and he turns it on easily. Kyuhyun’s warn voice fills the silent enclosure, singing about lost love. Siwon feels his heart melting a little and he grins. As long as Cho Kyuhyun’s heart belongs to Choi Siwon, Cho Kyuhyun will never have a taste of a broken heart.

 

Reaching their love nest in downtown Apujeong, Siwon parks in the basement carpark and rode the elevator to their penthouse apartment, dragging all his luggage with him; two silver Rimowas filled with not so clean clothes and his guitar case, and of course, the paper bag holding two bottles of the most expensive red wine the wine store in the airport’s duty free has to offer.

 

Letting himself into the dark apartment, he drags everything inside and left them by the side of the door to be dealt with when he has replenishes his energy. He’s not surprised to find the space empty because his beloved is tied down with musical rehearsals.

 

Spending a few minutes standing in the middle of his darkened living room with his eyes lightly closed, Siwon took a few deep breaths to appreciate the sounds and smells the apartment has to offer. His absence has been way too long; he had felt like a stranger intruding someone’s home when he first walked in.

 

Scent of his air freshener, his cologne, the smell of his leather couch, the mixture from his potted plants; gradually the scent of Kyuhyun’s vanilla and lemongrass also came to Siwon and he grinned. He’s home, yes, he’s home at last.

 

Stepping into their bedroom with intentions to change out of his yucky travelling clothes, his eyes caught sight of their king-sized bed. His body instantaneously ached from the memory of how soft and warm it is. His mind groaned and he moved towards it. Before he could stop himself, he had flung away the covers and sat down on it, hands busy caressing the softness.

 

“Maybe just a few minutes.” Siwon mutters tiredly to himself. Lying down on the pillows, he smells Kyuhyun enveloping him gently.

 

 

Kyuhyun lets himself into the apartment quietly. It’s 3 a.m. so none of his neighbors need to know of his return surely. Refusing to turn on the light, he caught sight of the mess by the door and immediately bubbles of excitement invade his tired body. He couldn’t take off his shoes fast enough, throwing his bag down by the suitcases, he speed-walked into the bedroom and the sight on his bed nearly made him squealed.

 

 

“Omo!” Siwon mutters confusedly as he woke up with a start. His dazed sight soon cleared to allow him a view of the face he had been missing like crazy for months and leaning towards insane in the last couple of days.

 

“Hey there.” Kyuhyu greeted in a soft whisper, his fingers still tracing random lines on Siwon’s cheeks.

 

“Baby!!” Siwon yelped happily, throwing himself at the smaller man and forcing the breath out of Kyuhyun.

 

“…..” Kyuhyun finds Siwon kissing him slowly but forcefully, taking his lips like he knows he deserves to and have all the time in the world to do so.

 

Pulling away to catch his breath, Siwon is unwilling to waste a second, taking the chance to rain soft pecks on Kyuhyun’s heated blushing skin.

 

“Hyung ~” Kyuhyun whined and Siwon’s drove his tongue into the sweet cavern, massaging the other pink muscle passionately.

 

 

“You need to rest.” Kyuhyun said as he Siwon’s hair affectionately after their intense make out session. Siwon’s hand is busy down south but his face is gaunt and worn out.

 

“But babydoll, I miss you…” Siwon protests sleepily, eyelids drooping and he could not even find the strength to force them open.

 

“Sleep.” Kyuhyun’s hypnotic timbre lull the older back to sleep without much more protesting.

 

Kyuhyun press his tenderly smiling lips on the sleeping man’s temple before lying down beside him, shifting cautiously he snuggles into the familiar warmth he missed so badly it made him burst into irrational tears sometimes.

 

Siwon’s arm came around Kyuhyun’s waist naturally as he spoons the younger tightly and slept on.

 

@

 

“Na…dool…se-“ Hyukjae counts eagerly, finger poised over the button ready to press down.

 

“Are you sure I won’t show in the picture?” Kyuhyun whines for the umpteen time. Hyukjae let go an exaggerated sigh as he bring down his arm holding his mobile phone and glared at his pouting maknae.

 

Donghae watched in morbid fascination at the two men duelling in silence while Siwon is busy placating his love without much success.

 

“There, there, babydoll.” Siwon coos while gently fondling the upset boy’s shoulders. “Being upset isn’t good for your health, baby.”

 

“Being upset by you isn’t good for my health.” Hyukjae mutters grumpily under his breath.

 

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into playing hooky today!” Kyuhyun whined at his boyfriend. “The musical is starting soon and –“

 

“And you need a day off.” Siwon finished it for him with finality and leaned in to kiss the boy gently on the lips. Kyuhyun’s annoyance melted away while Hyukjae starts to protest when his maknae part his lips and Siwon slides in. Donghae giggles as the couple starts french-kissing.

 

“Oh come on!” Hyukjae complains hotly.

 

Siwon pulls away and note with satisfaction that his boyfriend is looking quite dazed. “Shall we try again?” he asks softly and all Kyuhyun could do was nod breathlessly.

 

Hyukjae got the signal from Siwon and once again held up his phone, pressing down on the button quickly to capture the moment.

 

 

AllRiseSilver: Long time no see Long time ma si