Jealousy

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

Just something clogging my brain this morning so I pried and dug and vacuumed and here it is.


 

 

“Mommy! So pretty! My mommy so pretty!” Little Suho shrieked at the top of his tiny lungs as he bounced excitedly in his seat. He had to peer over high railings but that did not obstruct his view of his beautiful mommy sashaying on stage.

 

“Mommy! Mommy! Over here! Mommy!” Sitting next to Suho is his hyung, Minho. The older boy had abandoned his seat long ago and is now clinging onto the railings while shouting and waving frantically at his mommy.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae are seated on each end, flanking their god children while Siwon is close to the stage snapping pictures out of control crazily like some paparazzi. Hyukjae cannot help noticing the sullen glare Suho directed at Minho’s back everytime his hyung shouted.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asks the 4 year old toddler, his baby fine hair.

 

Suho pursed his lips cutely for a second more before replying his god father. “I don’t like hyung!”

 

“But why, Suho-ah?” Hyukjae is both surprised and a little worried.

 

But the baby was distracted by another shout made by Minho and struggles to catch sight of his mommy again.

 

“Suho-ah?” Hyukjae asks again when the young boy quiets down again.

 

“Hyung have mommy longer than me.” Suho pouts. Hyukjae is rendered speechless as he looks at the downcast boy. Swiftly he whips out his mobile phone and types feverishly.

 

 

“You have a jealous kid on your hands.”