Bye Bye Gabby

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

“I sold Gabby.”

 

Kyuhyun probably found himself frozen after hearing that statement, that is, if his senses are still functioning all right.

 

“B-but ~” Kyuhyun stammers as his gaze switched between the bright dimpled smile on his husband’s face and the huge stack of brochures cradled in his arms. “But…you love Gabby!”

 

Siwon deposit the heavy brochures on the coffee table and sat down next to his beautiful spouse. Taking his hand, he lightly massages the softness between his own calloused hands.

 

“Gabby’s only a car, baby.” Siwon explains patiently. “Now that you are carrying our proof of love, you will have difficulty getting in and out of that car.”

 

Kyuhyun’s heart melted at his husband’s thoughtful words. “Oh, Siwon…..” He mutters gratefully.

 

“And we need to make room for our baby when he or she is born!” Siwon continues excitedly. “Baby car seat, baby diaper bag, baby pram, toys ~” Siwon happily relates while enjoying Kyuhyun’s laughter.

 

“Oh, Siwonnie! You are thinking far ahead, aren’t you?” Kyuhyun giggles.

 

“Not too far ahead, babe. We will be meeting our baby in 5 months!” Siwon’s eyes widen exaggeratedly, his shibrows raised comically sending Kyuhyun into another fit of laughter.

 

What finally calmed Kyuhyun down was a familiar hand his baby bump tenderly. Lifting his eyes to meet the other, he found Siwon gazing lovingly at him, dimples deep and thin lips stretched even thinner.

 

“You’re so beautiful, baby.” Siwon mutters absently as he the blushing apple cheeks.

 

“Wonnie…” Kyuhyun whimpers shyly.

 

“Thank you, sweetheart. Thank you for everything.” Siwon whispers softly as they lean towards each other, foreheads touching, then their noses, and finally the smiles on their lips.