Baby Bump!

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

Another nonsensical drabble borne out of a pic from SS5Shanghai ^^


 

 

“Why is there a goofy grin on your face?” Kyuhyun asks curiously, feeling a little apprehensive because his husband with a grin like that could spell trouble.

 

“I was just reading this.” Siwon waves dismissively at the laptop screen.

 

“Uh huh?” Kyuhyun feels his question is still unanswered and Siwon will be taking his time to do so. “And?”

 

 

Instead of answering, Siwon scoots closer to where his lover, his baby, his rising star, is slouching on the couch watching a drama. A soft smile pricked Kyuhyun’s lips as Siwon reached over to his stomach lovingly. “According to this wonkyu author, we will have a very beautiful daughter.”

 

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes in mock surprise and chuckled lowly. Siwon and his obsession with fanfics.

 

“Really now?” Kyuhyun giggles as Siwon placed a kiss on his midriff.

 

“Ahuh! And she is going to be the sweetest baby, not an ounce of trouble.” Siwon chuckles.

 

Kyuhyun laughs. “You do know that’s all made up, don’t you hyung?”

 

Siwon stilled his hand and raised his gaze to meet Kyuhyun’s amused eyes. “Of course!” He scoffs good-naturedly. “But what’s the harm in wishing for all that and more?”

 

Kyuhyun raised a hand to his husband’s ebony mane with a smile over b with love too. He is usually silent about the love he has for this man but he shows it too at appropriate times.

 

“Oh! It’s time to leave for our basketball game!” Siwon’s dimples deepen when he caught sight of the clock. Pulling himself off Kyuhyun and then reaching out a hand for the younger man as he, too, got onto his feet.

 

 

 

When the couple reached a certain basketball court situated in the outskirts of town, they could see from afar that everyone else had arrived and as usual gathered in one big circle chatting.

 

“Sorry we are late, hyungdeul, Wookie.” Siwon grinned as he apologized.

 

“It’s ok, Siwon-ah. We should be considerate to pregnant maknae.” Eunhyuk is the first to respond.

 

“Hyung ~” Kyuhyun whined, cheeks pink.

 

“Whaaaa?” Eunhyuk laughed in response as the rest follows.

 

Kyuhyun crossed his arms over his chest pouting cutely before surrendering to a smile as his hyungs continues to laugh and tease. Siwon beamed proudly as he took the teasings too.

 

“We are going to have a daughter and she will be the sweetest, most beautiful baby. And she won’t fret or fuss, and Sungminnie hyung is going to dress her up all in pink!”

 

“I am?” Sungmin asks in confusion then grinned. “Well, yes, what a great idea!”

 

Kyuhyun was shaking his head at Siwon’s imagination going wild but he panicked at hearing Sungmin’s exclamation.

 

“No! No pink! Nooo!” Kyuhyun protests in horror but his ex-room mate who had smothered him with pink looks determined to smother him and his baby all over again.

 

“Siwon ah, did Kyu had an ultrasound and you already learnt the of your baby?’ Donghae asks inquisitively.

 

“No, hyung.”

 

“Then how do you know you are expecting a girl?’ Kangin asks next but Siwon only flashed them an all-knowing smile that completely mystify and irritates everyone.

 

“Tsk!” Kyuhyun clucks his tongue in dismay. Enough is enough. “We don’t. Siwonnie was reading a fanfic about that just before we left the house.”

 

“Boooooooo!”

 

“Teaser!”

 

“You are still addicted to fanfics, aren’t you?”

 

Siwon grinned through all the remarks throw at him. He had his fun and it’s the others’ turn to get their revenge. Turning, his eyes met his lovely pregnant husband standing by the side chortling with a hand over his mouth, obviously enjoying this little spat amongst the closest people in their lives.

 

“BABY BUMP!” Donghae suddenly shouted drawing everyone’s attention in the direction he is pointing to.

 

Kyuhyun gasped when he realised that Donghae is pointing at him. Before he could react, a bunch of grown up men is rushing at him, surrounding him and admiring his belly.

 

“No! No! Don’t put down your arms!” Ryeowook protests so he was forced to keep his arms crossed over his chest while they continued to coo over his stomach.

 

“Hello, Wonkyu baby! Nice to meet you! I’m your Uncle Hae!” Donghae spoke to the slight bump showing through the t-shirt Kyuhyun has on.

 

In fact everyone took turns introducing themselves to his tummy. Kyuhyun would have found this completely hilarious if not the situation he is currently in.

 

“What are all of you doing!” He hissed impatiently.

 

Siwon straightens up from where he has been crouching and flashed Kyuhyun an eye blinding smile. “Baby, your baby bump is showing at last!” He cheered.

 

“Wh-what?” Despite the loud protests, Kyuhyun lower his arms and bend forward to check his abdomen. “Oh!”

 

“How could you have missed your baby bump appearing, you silly maknae!” Sungmin laughs at the now grinning Kyuhyun while the others laughed at the remark.

 

“Well I-“ Kyuhyun could not speak, his chest filled with indescribable warmth whirling about. Both of his hands reached out to caress his tummy, a few times instinctively while his hyungs watched mesmerized.

 

Siwon finally moved closer and put his hand over Kyuhyun’s wandering one and together they caress their unborn child, love and pride shining through silently.

 

“I’m so proud of you, baby.” Siwon mutters into Kyuhyun’s ear and is reciprocated with a soft chuckle.