We have an announcement to make

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

WARNING: Extreme extreme extreme delusional writing ahead

Inspired by a particular photo taken during SS5 Taipei 3rd night

 


 

“Hyung, stop it.” Kyuhyun hissed as he found himself once again folded snugly in his boyfriend’s embrace. Siwon only chuckles as he tightens his arms around the younger.

 

“I can’t help it, baby. I’m so happy, you made me so happy!” Siwon whispers into his kitty lover’s ear, earning himself an eyeroll from the sullen younger.

 

Choi Siwon, the touchy-feely visual member of Super Junior.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, the eternally adorable, constantly running away from Choi style skinship, maknae of Super Junior.

 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun hissed anxiously as the older decides to place one hand on the back of his neck and another on his chin and both hands begin massaging ever so gently, and skillfully. “Hy-hyung ~” Kyuhyun protests weakly. “N-nnnghhh…” He couldn’t help the soft grunt of pleasure slipping from between his lips.

 

Siwon smirked.

 

“You guys should stop. Everyone’s looking.” Henry whispers an urgent warning.

 

Siwon shoots a glare at the intruder.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes snapped open in realization. Glaring at his guilty lover, he tries to struggle free of his grip. But Siwon doesn’t spend hours in the gym for nothing.

 

“Hyung, come on.” Kyuhyun pled.

 

“What?” Siwon whines back at the whining boy. “ Can’t appa show his love and concern for his aegi eomma and aegi?” He asks innocently.

 

“Mmmmm….” Kyuhyun’s eyelids fell close at the soft ache at the base of his neck where Siwon’s hand is dexterously manipulating.

 

“Your extreme show of skinship to Kyu this couple of weeks is proving a little too excessive.” Kangin remarked offhandedly as Eunhyuk and Donghae finished their banterings.

 

“Can’t help it.” Siwon replied with a goofy grin.

 

“Your turns, guys.” Ryeowook reminds unobtrusively.

 

“Oh, oh yes.” Siwon mutters as his hands drop from Kyuhyun’s shoulders. Hurriedly he grabbed his microphone from his back pocket just as Kyuhyun starts to speak to the ELFs. Every sound that came out of the maknae’s mouth is akin to a musical note in Siwon’s ears. Happily, he indulged in the acoustic pleasure as Kyuhyun jokes, teased and spoke,

 

Then, finally, it is his turn to speak. Siwon took a deep breath. Slowly he raised his head towards the audience. Catching Kyuhyun’s eye, he noted how pale and nervous the younger looks. With a brave smile, he opens his mouth.

 

“I’m sure…..all of you, all the ELFs, noticed how excessive my skinship had gotten the past 2 weeks.” Siwon grinned as a chorus of ‘yes’ and laughter echoed through the crowded stadium.

 

“I….I’ve an announcement to make….here.” Siwon took another deep breath.

“As you all know…..Wonkyu is real….very real……there’s no denying it. I married my eternal love, Cho Kyuhyun, a year ago with all your blessings.”

 

An affirmative chorus of ‘’ne’ swept through the silent enclosure.

 

“Today…..today…..I want to share my joy with all of you. Kyu….Kyuhyun….and I…..would like to share with you this news.”

 

Kyuhyun reached out to grab his husband’s sweaty palm, squeezing it as encouragement as the older man struggled. Siwon turned and cast a nervous look at his beloved and s waiting by his side. Kyuhyun gave him a sweet smile while all his brothers shot him a ‘be strong’ look.

 

Nodding gratefully, Siwon turned back to the silent crowd.

 

“This will be Kyuhyun’s last stage for a while.” Siwon announced. Kyuhyun lowers his head to hide his rapidly tinting cheeks and biting of his lower lip.

 

But what happened off stage is totally the opposite of the calm Super Junior is projecting. In fact, hell just broke loose.

 

Screaming and yelling permeates the air. Everyone was moving, shifting, asking, crying.

 

Siwon’s bravery wans again at the chaos infront of him. Turning to look at uncomprehending at Kyuhyun again, he saw his lover beginning to panic, eyes turning wild and body already trying to pull away.

 

Eunhyuk steps up behind his maknae to give him a strong wall to lean on, and the others moved forward too at his cue, forming a tight circle around the pair.

 

In a split moment, Siwon realised that it is his job to protect Kyuhyun from everything that will come their way.

 

He decides to bite the bullet and plough through.

 

“This will be Kyuhyun’s last stage for a while, because WE’RE PREGNANT!” Siwon finished his sentence with a loud shout.

 

Total silence returns to the stadium. Every pair of eyes stared at the group of young men on stage as they fidget apprehensively.

 

“Won ~” Kyuhyun squeaks fearfully taking the silence as disapproval.

 

Then suddenly…..

 

“WAAAAAA!!!!!!”

 

The stadium exploded with loud cheers and demented singing, objects are flying about as hats, bags, light sticks are thrown into the air.

 

Still ensnared in the fear of rejection, it took a moment for every member of Super Junior to react. Siwon cheered loudly and bounced about on stage in a frenzy as adrenalin took over his system.

 

“Yoohooo!!! Thank you, Lord! Thank you!” Siwon chanted as his hyungs start dancing crazily around him too. Fuelled by the celebration going on offstage, they began to dance around the solitary figure standing in the middle weeping.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Siwon finally caught sight of his distressed lover and ran forward to comfort him. Kyuhyun buries his face deeper into the warm flesh as he weeps some more.

 

“I’m so relieved.” Kyuhyun whispers with a soft laugh, an arm protectively placed over his still flat belly as Siwon pulls him tighter.

 

“I love you, baby.” Siwon said spontaneously.

 

Kyuhyun raised his head to look into Siwon’s sparkling orbs. “I love you too, Siwonnie appa.”