Understanding

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

"He's sulking in the room." Ryeowook informs plainly.

Kyuhyun sighs softly and pinched the bridge of his nose automatically. He wasn't expecting this, even though it is pretty expectant behavior of his boyfriend.

"You should have expected this when you took those selcas." Ryeowook remarked off-handedly.

Instead of arguing, he decides that it is a better use of time to talk to Siwon directly.

"Can you pass the phone to Siwon, please?"

"He's reading his bible." Came the cool reply.

"Can you try, please?" Kyuhyun asks again sounding exasperated now. Times like this everyone is so trying.

He hears some rustling as Ryeowook stood up and walk over to wherever Siwon is curled up in holding his bible for dear life. A short argument commerces as both men fought over the phone.

"Talk to him, damnit!" Ryeowook cursed, throwing his phone at the greek god with a ridiculous sullen pout on his lips.

"No!" Siwon snaps childishly, attempting to hurl the phone back at the tiny man.

"TALK TO HIM! Or I swear I'll put laxatives in your food!" Ryeowook threatens and walked away quickly.

 

Kyuhyun frown at the silence on the other line. It wasn't till he could hear the faint breathing did he smile again.

"Hey, babe?" Kyuhyun greets.

Total silence.

"I know you can hear me." Kyuhyun continues undaunted.

Still silence.

"I love you." Kyuhyun said abruptly, smirking with satisfaction when he heard an almost inaudible gasp on the other end of the line.

"I know I am not the best of boyfriends. I frequently did things that irritates you." Kyuhyun coos on confidently, knowing he got the other man's attention now. "But I want you to know.....I love you."

Kyuhyun waits for Siwon to reply but the man remained stubbornly silent.

"I g-guess I'll be going now." Kyuhyun made sure his voice shook just a little. Then he put down the phone.

 

The next morning Kyuhyun woke up to the ringing doorbell. Half stumbling, he got out of bed to answer it. A huge bouquet of blood red roses is pushed into his arms before he could see who his caller was.

Then a familiar face peeked out.

"Wonnie?!"

"Good morning, precious." Siwon mutters as he steps into the room and pulled the smaller man into a fierce hug.

"Mhmmm..." Kyuhyun murmurs appreciatively as he melts into his man's embrace. Siwon's large hands press them tightly together, strong fingers massaging his pliable flesh gently the way he likes to be fondle. "What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asks with his eyes till shut enjoying the lovely sensations coursing through his tired being.

"To say I'm sorry for being a possessive boyfriend." Siwon whispers back. "To tell you that you are the best boyfriend in the world. To say 'I love you' back."

Kyuhyun giggled softly.

"And to watch your musical tonight because the ELFs are getting quite upset that I missed so many of your performances."

Kyuhyun raised his head to meet his lover's tender gaze. Smirking slightly, he brought their lips together for a quick peck.

"But first, we need to go back to sleep." Siwon chuckles as he swept Kyuhyun off his feet and carry him bridal-style to the king-sized bed.