Comes with the job II

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

Siwon smirks handsomely.

So you are the one who put my baby on a spot.

Siwon thought angrily to himself while keeping the cool smile on his face for the nattering host before him. Memory of a very upset Kyuhyun who refused him for many days after that dreadul interview is fresh on Siwon's mind.

That's why he agreed to make an appearance on the show.

 

"Are you ready, Siwon-sshi?" the host asks eagerly.

"Of course." Siwon flashed one of his most charming smile at the man.

 

The opening music of the show begins and Siwon shifts into a more comfortable position, prepping himself for the onslaughter of personal questions that had troubled his jewel so badly before.

"Welcome everyone. Tonight's show will wow you, I promised." The host starts. "Our guest tonight is a much sought after international actor, an accomplished singer, the No. 1 visual of the top Korean boy group, Super Junior, charismatic, rich, handsome......Choi Siwon!!"

 

Siwon sighs softly at the numerous compliments that came his way. Sure, he heard them all a hundred times over every year, but they still make his chest swell up with pride.

"Welcome to our show, Siwon-sshi."

"Pleasure is all mine." Siwon replied coolly.

"Let us begin by offering our congratulations."

"Oh?' Siwon feigned ignorance remarkably well.

 

Here it comes......

The questions came, innocent ones at first.

Siwon confirms that Wonkyu is indeed real, there will be a Wonkyu wedding come spring, he does all the grocery shopping and cooking; Kyuhyun does all the eating.

Then he went on to dutifully avoiding the truth on where he took Kyuhyun for their first date, what was the menu of their first candlelight dinner, what is the Wonkyu couple's favourite date activity.

Then Siwon notices the subtle change on his interviewer's bland face.

"Let's talk about Kyuhyun-sshi for a bit now." The man suggests slyly. The muscles on Siwon's jaw tightened briefly. "How does Wonkyu dress in the comfort of their home? PJs? Topless and briefs? Nothing maybe, hmm?"

"There was a American study done on couples and their sleeping positions in relations to who is the more aggressive one in the relationship. So, how does our Wonkyu couple decide which side of the bed they will occupy?"

"How is the Wonkyu share closet property?"

"Or rather, the real question we want to ask is does Wonkyu share clothes and accessories? The host grinned like a nasty smiling Cheshire cat ignoring how Siwon's glare has turned quite icy.

 

@

Siwon trudged into his apartment 2 hours later. Admitedly the interview did not went the way he planned, he managed to perk up considerably at the thought of coming home to his beautiful spouse soon to be.

That is, spouse soon to be isn't sharing the same level of elation. Siwon hurried to the side of the silent man sitting on the living room couch glaring at the drama playing on tv.

"Hey baby, how's your day?" Siwon asks as he pecks chastely at the smooth softness. Before Kyuhyun could answer (if he did wish to in the first place) Siwon noticed the red patch on the other's fair forehead, right between his brows. "Baby, what happened to your forehead?! Did you knock yourself against something?"

 

To which Kyuhyun turned with the scariest glare he ever bestowed on anyone. Siwon finds himself shrinking away from it instinctively, clearing his throat nervously as he puts some distance between himself and the scary silent man.


 

Anyone can guess what caused that red patch on Kyuhyun's forehead?  *evil smirk*