Hawaii

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

After reading many comments left for Gun & Roses, I am feeling pretty sorry about making alot of you cry. So I thought up this drabble to soothe away your pain. I intended it to be nice candy floss fluff but after completing it, I realised that it is rather flat and not fluffy at all  *sigh* I'm sorry, I really tried.


 

"WAEYO!!!!!" Donghae and Siwon shout loudly simultaneously.

Kyuhyun his left eyebrow without replying. Hyukjae did not even react as he continues to peruse the schedule grasped in his hand.

"Why do I have to leave for Hawaii first without you?" Donghae scurries to Hyukjae's side and badgers his boyfriend for an answer.

“Can’t I wait for Kyunnie to finish his schedules?” Siwon implores loudly.

“No.” Hyukjae replied stoically.

“Hyukkie!!!!” Donghae whined cutely.

“Baby, say something!” Siwon turns to his silent boyfriend.

Hyukjae pursed his lips impatiently. “End of discussion.” He said completely ignoring the kicked puppy looks directed at him.

@

 

Donghae watches as Hyukjae dashes about their bedroom packing his bags for him.

“I can’t travel with Siwon all by myself!” Donghae whines.

“And why not?” Hyukjae mutters absently as he counts the stack of briefs he took out from the drawers.

“He gets boring past the 7th hour!” Donghae pouts. “All he does is read his bible!”

“I don’t see Kyu complaining.” Hyukjae pacifies half-heartedly as he hunts for more shirts to pack into the luggage.

“Kyu goes to sleep from the moment he boards the plane till it lands. He doesn’t get to see what happens to Siwon after the 7th hour stuck on the plane!”

“Stop being a baby, Hae.” Hyukjae admonishes sternly. “Just make sure you let him eat off your plate and you two will be just fine.”

Donghae’s lips form a pout so big Hyukjae could probably hang a suit on it.

 

“Why can’t I wait for you to go together?” Siwon grumbles for the nth time since he returns to his apartment with Kyuhyun to pack.

Kyuhyun is busy fiddling with his phone to reply so upon not receiving an answer to soothe him, he stops stuffing bottles of lotions into his luggage and glare at his nonchalant boyfriend.

“Kyuuuuuuuuu ~~~” Siwon whines.

When Kyuhyun look away from his phone and focus his gaze on the Greek God he claims as his boyfriend, he frowned. The epitome of manly perfection is directing his best hurt puppy look at him, pouting so adorably.

“Don’t forget to pack your flu medication.” Kyuhyun said simply before going back to his phone.

The finality in the maknae’s voice told Siwon he should stop whining now. Sighing restlessly, he continues throwing stuff into his bags with more force than called for, all the while grumbling under his breath about how Kyuhyun don’t love him anymore.

@

“I know you are pissed. But you really should watch your behaviour when ELFs are around.” Donghae warned as they continue their walk towards their hotel after passing two squealing fans.

Donghae had stopped to shake their hands but Siwon had uncharacteristically continued his walk looking quite annoyed.

“I’m not.” Siwon mumbles darkly.

“No? Then why did I find you sitting in a café moping when you should be out on the beach surfing and suntanning!”

“Don’t feel like it.” Siwon continues to mumble to himself.

“Are you kidding me? Choi Siwon, the guy who walks around half and showing off his abs as a must in life?” Donghae teases cruelly.

This time Siwon chose not to endorse Donghae’s teasing. They came to a stop at the hotel entrance where Kangin and one of their manager hyung join them on the sidewalk.

“When is Kyuhyunnie arriving, hyung?”

Manager hyung looked at his watch. “6 hours.”

@

“Oh my god, I did not know surfing is so much fun!” Sungmin exclaimed flashing his most excited smile at the one closest to him, who happens to be Siwon. His smile froze when he realised that his dongsaeng isn’t sharing his enthusiasm. In fact the taller man is glaring at him coldly.

“W-what’s wrong?’ Sungmin asks suddenly feeling nervous.

Siwon pinched his brows together as he contemplates a few things. “Nothing.” He mutters before moving away.

Hyung, where are you going?” Donghae asks when Kangin starts to walk away from his side.

“To talk to Siwon.” Kangin replied grimly.

“He just missed Kyunnie, hyung.” Donghae tries to intercept in a hurry.

“And we are here to work.” Kangin snaps as he approached the gloomy looking visual member of Super Junior.

@

 

Kyuhyun yawned as their entourage make their way out of the arrival hall. It is bright and sunny outside and he is still sleepy. He will have to jump right to work when they land, something he doesn’t really relish and that makes him grumpy.

Together with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun trails after Hyukjae rubbing his aching eyes sullenly. They were ushered to waiting vans which Kyuhyun climbs in eagerly.

“YAH!” Kyuhyun yelps in shock as a pair of hands grabbed his sides and practically yanking him off his feet. Losing his balance, he fell face down towards a warm chest. While he tries to struggle back onto his feet, he felt a hand on his back pressing him down. “Wonnnnieeeeeee!” he whines disapprovingly when he caught the familiar musk that is his boyfriend.

“Baby!!!! I missed you! What took you so long?” Siwon whined tightening his arms around the soft supple body lying docilely against his chest now. Unseen by him is Kyuhyun rolling his eyes furiously

“Come on Wonnie, let me sit up properly.” Kyuhyun urges as the van’s engine starts and pulls away from the pavement.

“No!” Siwon replies childishly, holding his boyfriend down all the way to the hotel.

Upon reaching the hotel, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and they ran all the way up to Siwon’s room. While Siwon closes the door, Kyuhyun drops his knapsack on the floor and flops onto the bed, heaving a sigh of contentment as his head touched the pillow.

Siwon raced towards the bed and threw himself down next to Kyuhyun, peppering the younger’s face with light kisses. Kyuhyun runs his sleek fingers along the length of Siwon’s upper arm as he the hard muscles with gentle teasing sweeps.

“Kyu….baby…..” Siwon mutters as he brushes his lips against Kyuhyun plump ones before pressing down forcefully.

At last Siwon pulled away panting. For the first time in 4 days, he could smile. Kyuhyun gazed back with a smile of his own as he caresses Siwon’s cheek.

“How are you feeling?” Kyuhyun asks as his eyes roam every inch of Siwon’s handsome face upclose.

“…..” Siwon hums as he continues to drink in the beauty of his boyfriend.

“Why so emo? Your tweet…..and fans’ accounts.” Kyuhyun asks, doe eyes opened wide with worry.

“Because I missed you.” Siwon replied with a roguish grin.

Kyuhyun pulls Siwon down towards him and lean up to nuzzle the side of the elder’s neck. Siwon fell weakly onto Kyuhyun when his weak spot is stimulated.

“Baby ~” Siwon whimpers contentedly.

“You’re having a fever!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he sat up, face paled with worry and concern. Siwon pressed him back down onto the mattress to continue with their cuddling.

“Just a slight one.” Siwon mutters nonchalantly as he nuzzles into the softness of  Kyuhyun’s neck and drowning in the younger’s sweet scent.

“Radio Star is just a variety show. Okay?”

Siwon’s heart leapt upon hearing Kyuhyun’s whispers in his ears. The maknae knows just how to make him feel special!

“Oh, baby!” Siwon exclaims, his heart bursting with more love than it can contain as he rocks the boy in his arms.

Knocks on the door interrupt them. “Guys! Time to go!” Manager hyung’s voice came through the door.

 

@

 

“Good! Good! Kangin-sshi, more to the right. Sungmin-sshi, more attitude!”

“Very good! Siwon-sshi, Kyuhyun-sshi, perfect!”

Siwon struggles to will his face to remain aloof  because all he wants to do is flash his goofy grin at everyone, his baby is right here by his side looking totally adorable in pajamas, erm, tennis getup. The pair of orange ankle socks Kyuhyun had insisted on wearing easily upped the boundaries of endearing to the next level.

“Good job, guys! That’s a wrap for today!” The photographer said grinning brightly. It is always a pleasure to work with gorgeous people.

Kyuhyun drops the tennis racquet unceremoniously onto the ground and starts fanning himself crazily. He has to start worrying about his alabaster skin getting sunburnt in no time under the unforgiving Hawaiian sun.

Kangin roll his eyes as he watches Siwon runs off to grab plenty of tissues and an umbrella then runs back to Kyuhyun’s side. While the younger wipes sweat off his brows, Siwon held up the umbrella to shield him from the sun and wipes the spots Kyuhyun missed.

“Kangin hyung, let’s go surfing!” Sungmin suggests excitedly.

“I’m gonna grab a nap.” Kangin replies as he walks away despite the pink bunny pouting at him.

The Wonkyu couple approached Sungmin and saw his sad pout. “I’m going for my surfing lessons, Sungmin hyung. Do you wanna join us?” Kyuhyun asks kindly.

Siwon’s face darkens while Sungming’s brightens. He nods excitedly again and grabbed his maknae’s wrist pulling the boy along towards the seaside.

“Hey! Wait up!” Siwon calls out irritably as he runs after the two.

 

@

 

Kyuhyun stole nervous glances at the fuming man next to him as they walked down the sidewalk towards their hotel. Siwon maintains a dark aura as he falls in step silently with the maknae.

It would have been better if they could reach their destination without anymore interference but luck to be it, a few lucky ELFs cross their path. Kyuhyun watches worryingly as Siwon seems to made up his mind to bulldoze his way through the group of squealing girls but at the last possible minute the taller man turned with a slight smile to offer a handshake.

A sigh of relief left Kyuhyun’s lips as they hurry into the hotel and to their room.

Kyuhyun steels himself as he pushed the door shut. Taking another moment to brace himself for the upcoming squabble, he kept his back to the man sitting on the bed brooding.

“WHY?!”

Kyuhyun jumped at the loud accusation before turning around to face his big ‘baby’.

“Wae…” Siwon mutters with a pout, his eyes sad and angry.

“Hold me, Wonnie.” Kyuhyun requests after sitting down next to the older. He is almost afraid that Siwon will refuse him but Siwon pull him to his warm chest without hesitation.

“I love you, Won.” Kyuhyun confesses softly as he snuggles against the man.

“….”

Kyuhyun smiles knowingly as he felt tension drains from the older’s body. “I love you too, baby.”

“That’s what really matters, right?” Kyuhyun purrs while he drew circles on Siwon’s bare arm with his fingertip.

“Uh huh.” Siwon leans down to kiss the top of Kyuhyun’s hair before bringing the naughty finger to his lips.

“Bo bo?” Kyuhyun whispers sultrily, directing a half lidded look at him.

“Coming, baby ~”