Everything's worth it

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

"Stop being so friggin' obvious!" Hyukjae stops midway in his phone scrolling to growl at the passing figure before him.

The man in question stops midway in his jolly stride to frown at his grouchy hyung. It is ingrained in his DNA to worry when someone dear to him is anything but happy. "What's wrong?" He asks in obvious distress.

Hyukjae pushed his phone into the obviously oblivious man's face. Siwon read off the screen, then his frown turned into into a almost goofy proud smile.

"That's a good dongsaeng, Minho is." Siwon praised.

Hyukjae tsked aloud, rolling his eyes furiously because the derpy horse missed his point by more than a mile!

"I meant you going out of your way to be extra super duper nice to Kyuline." Hyukjae chides. "Chwang, Minho, who's next? Jonghyung? What are you gonna do for him? Huh?"

"As a matter of fact ..." Siwon's face brightens as he starts telling Hyukjae what he has planned for the remaining member of his boyfriend's closed circle of friends. Hyukjae face-palmed himself.

"Ok, ok, I get it. Love the guy, fawn shamelessly upon his friends." Hyukjae attempts to stop the over-enthusiastic blabbering man.

Siwon beamed when he realised that his hyung finally understands his little scheme. Hyukjae glared at his sneaky dongsaeng. "You're so whipped." He mutters in mock disgust but the knowing grin on Siwon's face only grew bigger.

"Siwonnie!" Kyuhyun pops his head through the door and calls sweetly, beckoning with his lovely sleek fingers.

"I'm coming, baby!" Siwon replies immediately, turning to jog towards his sweetheart. 

Hyukjae is about to roll his eyes again when Siwon turned back to him hurriedly and flashed him a genuine smile only a man hopelessly in love could conjure up. "Everything's worth it, hyung."