It's real

Heartbabykyu's Wonkyu drabbles

“Kyu ~” Siwon’s face twisted in pain as he calls out to the man he loves more than life itself.

“Stop, I don’t want to hear any more of your excuses!” Kyuhyun snarls. He willed his heart not to give into the grieving appeal his lover is showing him right now.

“Kyu, please-“

Tears streamed down the porcelain cheeks of the beautiful young man as he looked at his gorgeous as hell boyfriend, who happens to be breaking up with him right now.

Oh god, why…….

Kyuhyun raised a hand to clutch at his shirt where his beating heart is. Right now, the organ is threatening to shatter.

“I’m sorry, baby….” Siwon sobs, hand hovering over Kyuhyun’s arm, too afraid to touch the younger man.

“I loved you!” Kyuhyun’s sanity finally broke. Turning to the tanned man only a few steps from him, he yelled angrily. “Have I not done enough to earn your love? Why? Why Choi Siwon!”

“I-“ A look of confusion starts to show on Siwon’s face. 

“Tell me! What have I not done? What have I done wrong?” Kyuhyun wailed. “Is it even me? The problem lies in me?”

“Erm….” Siwon hums thoughtfully.

“You have nothing to say to me?” Kyuhyun’s eyes widen incredulously. 

“Erm, babe, I-“

Kyuhyun starts to chortle hysterically, fat drops of tears rolling down his cheeks as he ridicule the fact that the man he loves has nothing to say to him now.

“Kyu?” Siwon ventures timidly, watching the wailing man warily and cringing at the cruel sound of his laughter. “I think-“

“WHAT?” Kyuhyun snaps with a nasty growl. Siwon swallowed in reflex. “What Choi Siwon? What do you have to say to me now? What?”

Siwon swallowed again as the man before him seems to delve deeper into impromptu craziness. As the level of hysteria increases, Siwon plucks up his courage. “Babe, I think we missed a page.” He said shakily but loud enough to silence Kyuhyun.

“Hahaha- w-what?” Kyuhyun’s eyes grew round as saucers.

“We skipped page 462.” Siwon said as he held up the script in his hand to Kyuhyun.

“Grrr…..” Kyuhyun growls softly under his breath as he studies the page opened to him. “Damnit!” He cursed when he realises his mistake. “And to think we were on the roll here!” He mutters crossly.

Siwon grinned as he puts down the thick wade of paper and reached out to pull the grumpy man into his embrace.

Kyuhyun fell into Siwon’s arms naturally and they settled back to lounge on the soft leather sofa. Siwon chuckles when he felt the adorable creature nuzzles his face into his chest. Silence fell around them as they wait for all the previous anger and sadness to seep out of their system.

“Master Choi, Master Cho, dinner is ready.” The butler appeared at the opened doorway to announce.

“Thank you, Yongjee-sshi.” Siwon replied stiffly and the butler hurries away.

Kyuhyun close his eyes briefly to enjoy Siwon’s comforting body heat and musk. Feeling the large hand the back of his head, he practically purrs with bliss.

“Hey, baby?” Siwon murmurs softly.

“Hmm?”

“I’m glad we aren’t really fighting.” Siwon continues absently.

Kyuhyun snuggles tighter against Siwon’s neck, kissing the warm skin once.

“I’m glad you are not really leaving me, and that we are really happily married, and you will be mine forever.” Siwon whispers, still the silky locks of his beautiful husband.

Kyuhyun’s eyes open and he shifts closer till he could press his luscious lips on his husband’s familiar thin bow-shaped ones. They share a languid kiss that further cements their love for each other.

Pulling apart, harsh breathing hissing in the tiny space they share between them, they smiled at each other. Siwon raised his hand to Kyuhyun’s face and tenderly wipes the wet smudges off the lightly swollen flesh.

“This is for real, Wonnie?” Kyuhyun muses with a smirk. “I’m married to the world’s most eligible greek god and we are going to live happily ever after?”

“And ever after, and ever after, and ever after.” Siwon replies with a big cheesy grin. Kyuhyun giggles at how utterly cheesy his mate for life is.

Siwon stands up and reach a hand out to Kyuhyun. “Let’s go for dinner.” 

Kyuhyun puts his hand into his husband’s strong grasp and allow himself to be pull onto his feet. Siwon brought Kyuhyun’s hand to his lips and kiss it fondly.

“I still prefer it when you call me Wonnie instead of my full name.” Siwon teased although he couldn’t prevent his true feelings from seeping through. Kyuhyun burst into laughter at the grimace on Siwon’s perfectly chiseled face.

“I think I prefer that too.” Kyuhyun said shyly.